Akatsuki Gathering

Started by xXKeikaroXx, February 09, 2008, 09:24:02 PM

xXKeikaroXx

ya well im going all weekend and wanna get an akatsuki gathering going note that i will be going as sasori. If ur doing it also please tell who your going to be

Ree

I Am going as Konan And will be at the naruto gathering figured it would be cool to get a pic of all the Akatsuki wile im at that gathering :-\ Hope your going to that one as well as the side one your creating  ;D I whould love to see you there

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Ree on February 10, 2008, 09:24:27 AM
I Am going as Konan And will be at the naruto gathering figured it would be cool to get a pic of all the Akatsuki wile im at that gathering :-\ Hope your going to that one as well as the side one your creating  ;D I whould love to see you there
Oh! You are going as Konan? I am too! At least...a smaller version of her xD Well, I am probably going to be in this gathering.
"Please don't.."

Ree

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on February 10, 2008, 02:54:42 PM
Oh! You are going as Konan? I am too! At least...a smaller version of her xD

Cool Cool umm but if you dont mind me asking what do you mean by smaller version (chibi style)

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Ree on February 10, 2008, 04:37:39 PM
Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on February 10, 2008, 02:54:42 PM
Oh! You are going as Konan? I am too! At least...a smaller version of her xD

Cool Cool umm but if you dont mind me asking what do you mean by smaller version (chibi style)
Haha, yeah. Chibi version konan I guess. I don't really look that old so yeah..i'd have to go with myself being called chibi konan ^_^ I am short too xD
"Please don't.."

bboy_uchiha

The Nameplate Ninja

I might show up in my half assed version of Sasori (Hiruko Version)
Dedicated to Ryoichi Koga & Goofy Style ^_^

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Mister_E

Hey are thr Akatsuki in the black suits going to be there, I kick myself for not getting a photo of them!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

TobiMokuba

I'll bring my Tobi cosplay xD I dunno which day I can do cause for the naruto gathering i'm gonna be Obito aka -cough-tobi-cough- and i have to stick with my friend since I know nothing of this con

Mizuki

I came in here expecting Akatsuki Blitzkampf cosplays... That would be really bad ass, but wrong Akatsuki...

senritsu

not terribly sure where i posted to last time, but i'm going as pein (cause i dont see my post)

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Uzu

I'm going as a full-grown Konan. My friend will be going as Yahiko!Pein, with the normal spiky hair and piercings.

Cosplay and conventions not only go hand-in-hand, they skip and frolic in flowers, too.

senritsu

ok, all of my piercings are done

i gotta find a smaller headband

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

IneloquentFormalties

I'd totally go, what time though? I'd be there as Deidara.
Tumblr::IneloquentFormalities
Facebook::EloquentArtistry