i need help choosing ( reread if already read)

Started by luckyends, February 10, 2008, 07:46:59 AM

which costume would you want to see more

Manji (blade of the immortal)
Captain kuro (one piece)

luckyends

so this year i have a delema i have 2 costumes which i want to wear for friday but the problem is that i only can wear one because its a school trip and i cant realy pack another in my bag. so i am curiouse which costume out of these 2 people would like to see beter

Manji - blade of the immortal (a half black and white yukata with an X on the back)( another note is that i will not have any swords with this just a pin weel and a wooden flute so if that changes your mind)
captain kuro - One piece (a suit with some designs on the front with samurai sword claws {about 2 feet each})

please help me decide
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Personally, I don't like One Peice. I thing the characters are long, goofy, and ugly. So go with the Manji... Just because it's not One Peice >_>;

Chihiro

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on February 11, 2008, 03:06:37 PM
Personally, I don't like One Peice. I thing the characters are long, goofy, and ugly. So go with the Manji... Just because it's not One Peice >_>;
Agree 100% kthx
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

AnimeEmperor

Kyonluver

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

luckyends

sry i just talked to sos and i have one more thing to ad into the question so it would be manji without any swords to some of you that might defeat the purpose i would have a pinwheel and a wooden flut but thats it and for kuro basicaly  just kuro so please give me more imput ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%