My Birthday Cherry Blossom Festival Gathering!

Started by Gatsby, February 10, 2008, 10:50:17 AM

sarara

for anyone who want to take the bus to city hall..
i suggest you park your car on the street around McAllister st. which is only a few blocks away from Jtown.
Then you can take the No.5 bus on McAllister st. going straight to city hall.
It will only take about 10 minutes.

BrightHeart76

So it turns out I might actually be able to FINALLY make it to a gathering.  If everything goes right I'll make it to this gathering. 

I'm really not familiar with SF, can anyone help a tourist with directions on how to get to this?

Thanks in advance.  I'll post again once I know for sure if I can make it or not.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 10, 2008, 03:38:09 PM
So it turns out I might actually be able to FINALLY make it to a gathering.  If everything goes right I'll make it to this gathering. 

I'm really not familiar with SF, can anyone help a tourist with directions on how to get to this?

Thanks in advance.  I'll post again once I know for sure if I can make it or not.

I'll be able to help you out :3 and Yay! I'm glad you are coming(or at least try to) :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

~~Loktera~~

So, this day is coming up, we gonna make this a gathering or what? ^_~
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Kazuko

SRSLY =( Im going to go

its going to be fuuun

edendreams

a little art by me ^-^

short_storiesgl

i needs more info on this whole t hing. Its a given that im going but... uhh i just wanna know more detail.... *cough*
Dance Staff Second

ultramangaia

I`ll probley only go on the 20th because of the parade and maybe a group trip to ININ`s cousine japanses restrant in Pinole.

destranacion

wow i just realized that this will be taking place on 4/20 so all of us going should expect a city full of goofy, high san franciscans!
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: destranacion on April 14, 2008, 12:21:29 AM
wow i just realized that this will be taking place on 4/20 so all of us going should expect a city full of goofy, high san franciscans!
lol, i remembered now that you mention it. haha, the whole city is gonna smell like buds.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

BrightHeart76

Well the curse continues.  As of now it looks like I won't be able to make it.  My friend was driving and she's hurt her back.  Unless she gets a lot better in the next couple of days I'll be spending the weekend here in good old Reno. 

Bleh.   :-[
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BunofGovt

Okay, so I am hoping I survive until the weekend.  A few weeks back I developed tendonitis in my left foot, I've been nursing it but, while it doesn't hurt when I walk, it is still terribly swollen.  My doctor thinks I might need to see an orthopedist.  Well, that's okay by me.

But then, just a few hours ago, I fell off the porch (just two steps) when I was taking out the trash.  I landed on my knee and hand/wrist and am pretty bruised/scraped.  I hope my wrist isn't sprained, at least it's not broken.  I'll be hobbling tomorrow for sure.

I'll be at the parade but at this point, I'm not sure I'll be able to walk from city hall to Japantown.  Of course, that would be solved if I happen to win the contest, but that would take a miracle!   :P

At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

~~Loktera~~

So, if Lok is going to be able to make it to this I'm gonna need a ride.

I'll be more than glad to pitch in a few bucks for gas or whatever. Just PM me and let me know if you can. Thanks.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: VictimX on March 04, 2008, 09:28:24 PM
I'm planning on heading down around 8am and being there hopefully around 9am getting something to eat and ready to go by 10am but planning something and doing it... I'll probly get there around noon.  :-\

Take me with you!
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

destranacion

ok guys i unfortunately have to sit this one out as i got called in to work sorry! hope to see you all soon!
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

BunofGovt

I'm not coming after all.  My doctor tells me that I have some sort of skin infection, has given me antiobiotics which prevents me from being in the sun for a 'prolonged period' plus I have to apply a warm moist compress to the infected area 4 times a day.  I'm gonna be in the house most of the weekend I guess.  Sorry to miss your birthday and everyone there  :'(
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

short_storiesgl

im going so if anyone wants to join the bart party let me knows
Dance Staff Second

Amelia Seyruun

*sighs*

I also can't make it, unfortunately.

No ride. =(   

I'm sorry!

Never mind!  I'll be there tomorrow!
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Kazuko

edendreams

I'm going to be there i just finished sowing my dress for tomorrow o.O Next time i make a pink chinese dress.... I'll BUY ONE INSTEAD!

Haha it looks decent at least and it's quite smexy but yeah...  a major pain to sow...

I won't be able to get over there to almost 1 pm tomorrow so i'll try to contact some of you on where to meet up

a little art by me ^-^