Fanime is my LIFE. :3
But yay, only 83 more days left.
I'm so excited. ^^
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Trumby

While yes I want it to be be con time already, at the moment that wish is for Sakura-con, since it is less than a month away now. But after that..all about Fanime and the two months of waiting.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

luckyends

its around 2 months till the next con for me and that is just like a warm up for fanime cause its a little thing in our park then fanime comes which is like my temple ^_^ i am like so close to having all my costumes done im so happy <3
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

TaikoMoon

I have never been so excited about fanime till this year. Maybe its because my boyfriend is coming with and because I am actually interacting on the forums for once. XD

bf is going as bob from tenjho tenge XD Going to be hilarious
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

ToshiX

Seriously Gonna Need The 2 Months ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

TaikoMoon

Quote from: ToshiX on March 11, 2008, 12:21:01 AM
Seriously Gonna Need The 2 Months ^ ^
Same... need to gather money
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

Chaye

seriously if it wasn't for the need for monies x.x; I'd totally be wanting it her now >.<!

AX Staff
Exhibit Hall: Asst Manager
o(≧∀≦)o

dibbly

HA! my cosplay plans are coming along fine=). my savings plan is good. now all I need are souls........i mean help with the end-o-con parade ;D

i advise everyone to recycle!, turn in your cans and bottles. its good for the environment AND its pocky money!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Mister_E

You crazy kids and your cash, I've already saved up to $350.00 and 10 cents and that's without a job!!!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

luckyends

for some reason i am able to save upover 350 dollars 2 weeks befor fanime with no job....
lets just say no lunch was eaten that month
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

Mister_E

For me, I've just taken half my lunch money and put it into my funding. Plus I've been saving ro like 6 months, and I've had to live with set back, like for College and whatnot
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

redroses3164

*stares at undone cosplay stuff*
I really got to work on these. Gotta love procrastination. Once Fanime is closer, I'll probably think to myself "Well crap I got nothing done." My friend's forcing me to sew this weekend though so at least I'll get some more of it done.

And speaking of money... I usually don't get get money from my parents for school lunch or... well anything really. I just earn money by selling/researching good things to sell on Ebay using my brother's account. If they feel really nice, they'll give me money in advance for my birthday (which is about two weeks after Fanime). This year, they're being nice and helping me fund for my cosplays.

Mister_E

Unfinished cosplay?

When in doubt DUCT IT!

luckyends

Quote from: Mister_E on March 13, 2008, 07:43:14 PM
Unfinished cosplay?

When in doubt DUCT IT!
being a guy i totaly agree with this statement but i think as a seamster that would be a little hecktic when hemming then again y ou could also make your entire costume out of duct tape.......
im hella doing that now ^_^
not realy...
well maybe well see
maybe a goth lolita dress out of ductape XD
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

dibbly

Quote from: redroses3164 on March 13, 2008, 07:33:19 PM
*stares at undone cosplay stuff*
I really got to work on these. Gotta love procrastination. Once Fanime is closer, I'll probably think to myself "Well crap I got nothing done." My friend's forcing me to sew this weekend though so at least I'll get some more of it done.

And speaking of money... I usually don't get get money from my parents for school lunch or... well anything really. I just earn money by selling/researching good things to sell on Ebay using my brother's account. If they feel really nice, they'll give me money in advance for my birthday (which is about two weeks after Fanime). This year, they're being nice and helping me fund for my cosplays.

i still have the fabric on the little cardboard stick it comes on. im lookin at it right now.=( good news is i found the pattern in japan town in san jose. so sat morning i get it and monday night i start......this will take the rest of my time waiting for fanime. well that and these forums.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

BrightHeart76

Tsunade, done.
Sophie, waiting for the remake to arrive need to get boots. (probably done by the end of the week)
Naruto Bingo, just a couple of steps left. 
Black and White Ball...debating if I want a new dress.
Money?  HA HA!  My tax return check came today!  Everything is good there!
Just waiting for my hair dye. 

Bring it on!  I am now fully prepared for Fanime 2008! ::dancing in joy::
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JTchinoy

Fanime can take its time coming.  The closer we get to fanime, the closer I am to finals.  I am in no way looking forward to finals nor content with taking them.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

naruto_ramen_1

I'm ready for vacation :)

I need a break from work >.<
Dattebayo!

Rei-Rei

I'd rather wait, but not this long......
I wanna gogogogog.

But I need to make more money. =(
I have enough money for Fanime (assuming I don't buy too much.)
But yeah.. I'll have events right after Fanime and I don't have enough money for that......>.>;
Not to mention I"m still waiting for my shoes.