Princess Nine Group?

Started by jeans, February 12, 2008, 11:36:57 AM

jeans

Would anyone be interested in doing a Princess Nine group with me? Ideally for the whole group we'd need 11 people, but 3 or 4 would be great too.

Let me know if you're interested! If there are enough people, we could start planning the sewing/who's who aspect of this. I still want to do it, but it'd be great if I had a few others with me!

(taken from Wikipedia):
The story concerns the trials of nine girls at the Kisaragi School for Girls who form a baseball team for the purpose of playing on equal footing with boys' teams at the most prestigious high school tournament in Japan, The National High School Baseball Championship. Their aim to qualify for, and ultimately to champion, the final rounds of the tournament which is held each year at the Koshien Stadium.

And here is a picture for reference: http://www.mycurry.net/nine/overall/pn_grp_manga.jpg

People who are interested:
jeans
tabbychan

Paladin Cecil

You should definitely do that idea. That would rock. I've never seen anyone cosplay as Princess Nine characters before. I hope you get some recruits for it. PN's one of my favorite anime series and it's definitely one that more people need to get into.

jeans

Someone messaged me about this, very interested in joining. I can't find your message! Please post here or send me another PM. Thanks!

jeans

Oh, and to clear up any possible confusion: This isn't a gathering, but a group of people for a day/the whole weekend. We wouldn't have to hang out together the whole time, but I don't want to just meet for a half hour and take photos. That'd be boring :P

jeans

I hate to say this but... bump.

Paladin Cecil

lol Tell me about it. I'm gonna have to do that again with my General RPG Character topic.