The Pillows and The Noodles @ Slims SF 3/17

Started by lyricaldanichan, February 13, 2008, 05:45:02 PM

lyricaldanichan

This was just pointed out to me in e-mail tonite but The Pillows and The Noodles (both effing awesome bands) will be back in the Bay Area at Slims on 3/17. Tickets are now on sale and it is a ALL AGES SHOW.

I wish I could go, but it is on a work nite on top of no vacation time. This is rare for this to be all ages
since the other times were 18+ only. Heh can somebody score me The Noodles cds? lol

Here is the info:
At Slim's:
333 11th Street
San Francisco, California

The Pillows
Noodles
All Ages
LYV & OM

Showtime: 8:00 PM (Doors: 7:30 PM)
Ticket price: $21/$26
Tickets available on-line at: slimstickets.com, Tickets.com
All Ages 6 and Over

http://www.slims-sf.com/slims-bin/showcal?date=2008-03-17

RyuHayabusa

*looks at date* If I get  my tax refund before the date, I will buy my tickets and attend the show. It'll be awesome to see them live.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

otakuapprentice

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on February 13, 2008, 11:40:38 PM
*looks at date* If I get  my tax refund before the date, I will buy my tickets and attend the show. It'll be awesome to see them live.
dude, if you already got your w-2, just do it online; i did my taxes on the 2nd of this month, and i got the refund deposited into my bank account this past Monday.

i know a good site, if you decided to file them that way.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: otakuapprentice on February 13, 2008, 11:52:34 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on February 13, 2008, 11:40:38 PM
dude, if you already got your w-2, just do it online; i did my taxes on the 2nd of this month, and i got the refund deposited into my bank account this past Monday.

i know a good site, if you decided to file them that way.

Too late.
I was going to e-file, but man, by the time I got home, my dad already did them and stuffed them in the envelopes, before I signed them and then sealed them. Next time, i'll ask you where you did yours.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

mDuo13

Man. I'm gonna miss seeing the Pillows AGAIN?! =(

Acid_Android

I hope you guys can make this show! My buddy LYV is opening and he's super duper awesome, lol.
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: Acid_Android on February 14, 2008, 07:29:39 AM
I hope you guys can make this show! My buddy LYV is opening and he's super duper awesome, lol.

Thank god it your friends band instead of Secret Secret.. oh man :P

If anybody is going, can you digital record the show and put it on youtube or niko video? :O

shortpachoo

Not sure if I can make this, depends on when I get off work that day and if I can make it up there.

Would be nice to see them live

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

zoupzuop2

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on February 13, 2008, 05:45:02 PM
This was just pointed out to me in e-mail tonite but The Pillows and The Noodles (both effing awesome bands) will be back in the Bay Area at Slims on 3/17. Tickets are now on sale and it is a ALL AGES SHOW.

I wish I could go, but it is on a work nite on top of no vacation time. This is rare for this to be all ages
since the other times were 18+ only. Heh can somebody score me The Noodles cds? lol

Here is the info:
At Slim's:
333 11th Street
San Francisco, California

The Pillows
Noodles
All Ages
LYV & OM

Showtime: 8:00 PM (Doors: 7:30 PM)
Ticket price: $21/$26
Tickets available on-line at: slimstickets.com, Tickets.com
All Ages 6 and Over

http://www.slims-sf.com/slims-bin/showcal?date=2008-03-17
Ironic; I'm actually going to the Sonata Arctica concert the day after, same place, same time. BRING EARPLUGZ PLZKTHX, says all your hearings. :3
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Long

Yay. I bought the ticket. And then afterwards I realized that I had class on Monday from 12:30 in the afternoon till 10PM. D: And then I decided, like I always do, PLEASURABLE FUN OVER GOOD SENSE! ;D So I'm cutting class (WHICH IS TOTALLY IMPORTANT TO ME, -butnotreally-) to go to this concert! ;B So nunyaz have any excuse. x3

Mordyan

Ooo... this would be fun for a St. Patrick's day event. But the thought of dealing with SF traffic on St Patrick's day also scares me...  :o

Long

Quote from: Mordyan on February 21, 2008, 11:52:49 PM
Ooo... this would be fun for a St. Patrick's day event. But the thought of dealing with SF traffic on St Patrick's day also scares me...  :o
I went to the concert, and the traffic was surprisingly tame. But then again, there was that whole thing with St. Patty's day being on the Friday before, so maybe people just got confused and decided not to go to SF for any type of party. D: