Free Photo Shoots by IamTetsuo PHOTOS UP!

Started by IamTetsuo, February 16, 2008, 08:37:59 PM

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: IamTetsuo on March 03, 2008, 03:11:05 PM
Yes I do group photo shoots.  :D

I'v got everybody down so far, I'll update the OP later tonight as I have to leave for work now.

Hello there, loved the shots you got of us Devil May Cry cosplayers last year, and if you'd like to squeeze us in and stop by our gathering around Friday at 2pm it'd be awesome =) we have  almost an entirely new set of costumes and new people this year ^.^

SOawesomeness

Saturday at 4:30-5:00PM, please. ^^;;
(Though I might have to immediately after that shoot. )
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

IamTetsuo

Quote from: Kanzake on March 03, 2008, 03:03:33 PM
Friday :

1:00 - 1:30 : Sephiroth (FF7)
2:30-3:00 : Ukitake Jyuushiro (Bleach)

id like these two time slots if thats possible

AngelKawaii has requested the 2:30-3 slot so you'll have to pick a different time

Otherwise all of the requests are in the schedual, and the op should reflect that shortly.

heeroyuy135

ovtrlan

O.O I'd like to see if we can do 5 pm on Friday and 1:00 Saturday. I would ask for a third day, but I feel that it may be a little too much to ask. For the first day, do you know of any places that would look good for Mana? I'll be wearing all black, and I had a few ideas. I don't want to make you travel around the con, though. Perhaps we should talk about specifics. @.@

Or if you want to do one later as well, I want to at least get a couple pics of me as Mana in the rave, which was my original idea. I'm open to quite a few things, so whatever you think will work, i will trust your judgement, since these are free.

P.S. Expect me to at least buy you something as payment. Maybe dinner? O.O I just gave myself another idea. *smacks myself in the forehead* Stop that, Ovi! You aren't the photographer this time! You have less say than usual! STOP IT, NOW! Dx

Sorry....I constantly have ideas for pics....
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

IamTetsuo

Quote from: ovtrlan on March 04, 2008, 12:14:42 AM
O.O I'd like to see if we can do 5 pm on Friday and 1:00 Saturday. I would ask for a third day, but I feel that it may be a little too much to ask. For the first day, do you know of any places that would look good for Mana? I'll be wearing all black, and I had a few ideas. I don't want to make you travel around the con, though. Perhaps we should talk about specifics. @.@

P.S. Expect me to at least buy you something as payment. Maybe dinner? O.O I just gave myself another idea. *smacks myself in the forehead* Stop that, Ovi! You aren't the photographer this time! You have less say than usual! STOP IT, NOW! Dx

Mana?  You'll have to excuse me my knowledge of specific characters is a little lacking (especially if it's from recent series).  I do know the convention center, and the surrounding area fairly well so I'm sure I can figure out a place that suits the character and costume.

Did you mean the 4:30-5 slot on Friday?

And please, you don't have to do anything for me.  I offer this for free, getting to meet new people and photograph cool costumes are more than enough payment. :)

ovtrlan

Mana is the bassist for a band called Moi Dix Mois and also the manager.

http://images.guitarmasta.net/artists/106590.jpg

That's a good picture of him.

And I have to do something! Maybe some art. ^-^ An art trade of sorts. If not then I guess I'll suck it up. xD

IamTetsuo

Quote from: ovtrlan on March 04, 2008, 12:49:03 AM
Mana is the bassist for a band called Moi Dix Mois and also the manager.

http://images.guitarmasta.net/artists/106590.jpg

That's a good picture of him.

And I have to do something! Maybe some art. ^-^ An art trade of sorts. If not then I guess I'll suck it up. xD

Hmm probably a more urban environment for a character like that.  I have a couple of places in mind already. 

And it's really not necessary, but if you really want to trade or something... well we can talk at the con. :)

ovtrlan

Alright, makes sense to me. ^-^

I will love going to the rave as him. I've been told I look surprisingly like him in cosplay, so it should be funny in a dark yet glow-stickish room. xD

IamTetsuo

Haha, I'd love to shoot you at the rave, but I prefer to spend the rave dancing and having fun.   ;D

Black Kawaii Kitty

Wouldn't work for our gathering but I had a suggestion for other people's photoshoots if they were up for it, if you go to MacDonalds and keep walking down that way you'll hit San Jose State University =) lot of photo ops there, the library on campus has bamboo near it,but that's on the other side so it might be a bit too far. You can probably find a few pictures if you google or if anyone really wants I could take a few shots of the area since I live on campus...heh I don't have to move out until after Fanime XD

IamTetsuo

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on March 04, 2008, 01:57:05 AM
Wouldn't work for our gathering but I had a suggestion for other people's photoshoots if they were up for it, if you go to MacDonalds and keep walking down that way you'll hit San Jose State University =) lot of photo ops there, the library on campus has bamboo near it,but that's on the other side so it might be a bit too far. You can probably find a few pictures if you google or if anyone really wants I could take a few shots of the area since I live on campus...heh I don't have to move out until after Fanime XD

Ooh I had forgotten about the campus.  Hmm I might have to schedule a day to tour the campus.  Luckily I still look like a college student.  :D

The only problem is that if I have a photoshoot immediately after I'd have to cut the shoot short, so I could have time to walk back to the convention center.  I'll definitely keep the campus in mind though.

ovtrlan

Quote from: IamTetsuo on March 04, 2008, 01:25:57 AM
Haha, I'd love to shoot you at the rave, but I prefer to spend the rave dancing and having fun.   ;D
xD Same here, that's why it would be two or three, then DANCE TIME!

vasher

Hey IamTetsuo. ^^

You did amazing work last year, and it'd be really great if you could drop by our Trinity Blood Gathering- 4pm Saturday at the fountains.  The costumes are mostly going to be fairly big and flashy. XD

Thanks!

IamTetsuo

BrightHeart76

I'm having a really hard time figuring out what times are still available.  I'll be in my favorite cosplay (Tsunade from Naruto) on Sunday, but I have gatherings at noon and at 2:00 and a game I'm running starting at 11 that morning.  Is there a time you can fit me in?  Thank you!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

IamTetsuo

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 04, 2008, 02:31:19 PM
I'm having a really hard time figuring out what times are still available.  I'll be in my favorite cosplay (Tsunade from Naruto) on Sunday, but I have gatherings at noon and at 2:00 and a game I'm running starting at 11 that morning.  Is there a time you can fit me in?  Thank you!

Anytime between 2PM and 5PM on Sunday works.

short_storiesgl

Could i get un some where like saturday late afternoon?
3 or something
?

Actually i have 2 costumes which i will be wearing one under the other.. so yeah i know it doesnt make sense  but it will at con.
Dance Staff Second

BrightHeart76

Quote from: IamTetsuo on March 04, 2008, 02:36:43 PM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 04, 2008, 02:31:19 PM

Anytime between 2PM and 5PM on Sunday works.

Is 2:30 on Sunday ok?  I have the Shonen Jump Gathering at 2:00, but even if it's not over by then I'll have had enough time to take a few pics before I meet up with you.  Just tell me where to meet you and I'll be there.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

IamTetsuo

Quote from: short_storiesgl on March 04, 2008, 05:09:30 PM
Could i get un some where like saturday late afternoon?
3 or something
?

Actually i have 2 costumes which i will be wearing one under the other.. so yeah i know it doesnt make sense  but it will at con.

That time is actually taken I think (I'm waiting on a reply to a PM).  Would 1:30-2 work?

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 04, 2008, 05:23:03 PM
Is 2:30 on Sunday ok?  I have the Shonen Jump Gathering at 2:00, but even if it's not over by then I'll have had enough time to take a few pics before I meet up with you.  Just tell me where to meet you and I'll be there.

2:30-3 on Sunday is fine.  And the default meeting spot is in front of the main entrance to the convention center, near the fountains.

And to everyone else there is only one slot left open on Saturday!

I might open up two more slots, but I'd like to wait until the musicfest schedule comes out to make that decision.