Free Photo Shoots by IamTetsuo PHOTOS UP!

Started by IamTetsuo, February 16, 2008, 08:37:59 PM

Krnchichiri

:o
I'd love to, but I won't have a guardian with me at all during the con... >.>

Oh well. :3 I'll wait to see what you take this year, though. Your photos are awesome. ^^
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

IamTetsuo

Quote from: Krnchichiri on February 21, 2008, 12:55:59 AM

Oh well. :3 I'll wait to see what you take this year, though. Your photos are awesome. ^^

I can send a release to you ahead of time that you can have your parent/guardian sign, which you can then give me at the con.

Krnchichiri

Quote from: IamTetsuo on February 21, 2008, 10:37:27 AM
I can send a release to you ahead of time that you can have your parent/guardian sign, which you can then give me at the con.
Tha'd be awesome. :3
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

JiiiWiz

Quote from: IamTetsuo on February 21, 2008, 10:37:27 AM
Quote from: Krnchichiri on February 21, 2008, 12:55:59 AM

Can you do the same for me? I won't be having a guardian there either xD
"Please don't.."

*rei*

Your photos are well done! I am very interested in a photo shoot with you. Just let me know when you have time slots available!
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

Kyley

Oh how cool!  I would definately like to be in on this.  I hardly ever end up with any decent pics of my cosplay. 

error00004

O:
I NEED YOUR PHOTO TAKING SKILLS!

well since I can't take pics cause Im cosplaying with my friend.
me and her are being Link and Dark Link and we can't draw our sword besides outside and we couldn't find anyone that can take our pics...soo would you be interested?
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

AngelKawaii

YAY! I'm so glad you are back! Hope you remember me and my pink kimono. Lol. Anyway, if you are willing I have 2 new costumes this year and will be more than glad if you will take some photos of them. ^_^

lycan510

I'd really appreciate a shoot. I'll be barely 18 so yeah, let me know if you decide to follow through on this.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

IamTetsuo

Quote from: AngelKawaii on February 28, 2008, 07:46:20 PM
YAY! I'm so glad you are back! Hope you remember me and my pink kimono. Lol. Anyway, if you are willing I have 2 new costumes this year and will be more than glad if you will take some photos of them. ^_^

Of course I remember you!  I'm looking forward to the new costumes.

Quote from: error00004 on February 28, 2008, 06:12:57 PM
O:
I NEED YOUR PHOTO TAKING SKILLS!

well since I can't take pics cause Im cosplaying with my friend.
me and her are being Link and Dark Link and we can't draw our sword besides outside and we couldn't find anyone that can take our pics...soo would you be interested?

Of course!

Quote from: *rei* on February 28, 2008, 02:25:23 PM
Your photos are well done! I am very interested in a photo shoot with you. Just let me know when you have time slots available!

Sign ups will be up soon (this weekend or next week probably), however I will reserve the right to change the time slots when the con schedule comes out in case there is something I absolutely *must* see (last year that was not an issue as most of the anime I'd be interested in watching I'v already seen, and most of the panels don't capture my interest).

AngelKawaii

Quote from: IamTetsuo on February 29, 2008, 01:17:58 AM
Quote from: AngelKawaii on February 28, 2008, 07:46:20 PM

Of course I remember you!  I'm looking forward to the new costumes.

I'm excited, thank you. ^_^

KamijoIsLove

Ooh ooh yay~~! ^__^ This sounds cool. Especially since I'm new to this and have no idea how poses work... you are able to create appropriate poses for photos, yes? o_o

IamTetsuo

Quote from: KamijoIsLove on March 01, 2008, 02:48:04 PM
Ooh ooh yay~~! ^__^ This sounds cool. Especially since I'm new to this and have no idea how poses work... you are able to create appropriate poses for photos, yes? o_o

I have a general idea of what looks good, the poses that I suggest might not be character specific but they should serve to make you and your costume appear nice.

Xeluu

I've definitely got a potential interest in this depending on how the costume(s) I work on turn out.
I might have anywhere from 1-3 costumes if you have room. (2 potentially for myself, one for my sister.)

I'll keep an eye out and have more specifics on what I've got when we get a bit closer to the Con if you're willing. : D
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

IamTetsuo

Sign ups are now available!  Simply post in this thread what time you would like, or PM/IM me.  People who have contacted me ahead of time, as well as groups and anyone I worked with last year have priority.

Waivers for those who are under 18 will be available soon as well.

Kouri Neko

Put me down for Sunday 1:30pm- 2:00pm.  I'll just be done with the lolita gathering.  It'll work out perfectly.
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

AngelKawaii

Let's see...I am done with staff at 2 and I have 2 costumes. So, Friday 2:30-3:00 will be great (you can stop by the death note gathering too if you want) and Saturday 2:30-3. thank you. :)

Kanzake

Friday :

1:00 - 1:30 : Sephiroth (FF7)
2:30-3:00 : Ukitake Jyuushiro (Bleach)

id like these two time slots if thats possible
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Kanzake

Quote from: Kanzake on March 03, 2008, 03:03:33 PM
Friday :

1:00 - 1:30 : Sephiroth (FF7)

Ill sign up for Ukitake later possible, to see if i have a friend that wants to..

do you do group pictures XD
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

IamTetsuo

Yes I do group photo shoots.  :D

I'v got everybody down so far, I'll update the OP later tonight as I have to leave for work now.