Free Photo Shoots by IamTetsuo PHOTOS UP!

Started by IamTetsuo, February 16, 2008, 08:37:59 PM

ovtrlan

HEY! I'll be Lucia the first day. (You'll see me first at the DMC meetup) and Link on the second day! Hope you'll see me if I don't see you. xD
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

IamTetsuo

Quote from: ovtrlan on May 12, 2008, 10:02:32 PM
HEY! I'll be Lucia the first day. (You'll see me first at the DMC meetup) and Link on the second day! Hope you'll see me if I don't see you. xD

Sounds great!

And I can't believe Fanime is almost a week away!  Woohoo!

Yunri-Chan

OMGG That's me as Misa in the last example. xDD I guess it's way too late for me to sign up this year with you (*tear* m-maybe alternate?...), but I can at least give a testimony!

For an amateur photographer, IamTetsuo-san is an excellent photographer who was very nice and polite during our photoshoot! I have to admit, our (my model partner and I) costumes weren't good at all at the time of the photoshoot (last minute @_@'), yet he didn't rush us through the photoshoot and took the time to give us multiple shots that were all really nice. :3 Everyone emphasizes quality over quantity, but IamTetsuo achieved both. I'd definitely book a photoshoot with him again if given the opportunity.

G'luck this year! C:
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

IamTetsuo

Thanks for the endorsement Yunri-Chan!

WOOHOO Shoots start later today (for a lucky few).  Hope to see everyone there this weekend!

A fairly good approximation of what I look like.

Milai Sapphire

Hi~ Sorry about the last minute notice, but I need to cancel 3-3:30 slot due to some time conflicts. (at least the person on the waiting list can get it now XD) Hope that's okay~ Hope you enjoy the con ^___^

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

IamTetsuo

Wow what a weekend!

A big thank you to all of the models!  You guys were all wonderful, and I'm glad to have met you all!

Photos will be uploaded throughout the week, I'll PM everyone (unless otherwise requested) your photos as I process and upload them.  I do have a lot of photos to sort through though, so please be patient!

If you really appreciate my work and would like prints of any of the photos, please order them from me!  PM me if you're interested!

IamTetsuo

Thanks to everyone for being patient about your photos.  My internet connection has been acting up since I got home so uploading photos is taking some time.  I'm PMing them as they get uploaded.

I'm going to call my ISP tomorrow and see what can be done about getting my speeds back to normal.

ovtrlan

I don't think I gave you my email. It's fcusd_hatake_kakashi at yahoo dot com
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

IamTetsuo

Quote from: ovtrlan on June 01, 2008, 09:01:22 PM
I don't think I gave you my email. It's fcusd_hatake_kakashi at yahoo dot com

OK I'll email the link to you know.

And my internet connection is a bit more stable now, I got a lot of shoots up last night, and I should be getting a bunch more up tonight.  Photos from gatherings will be going up after the individual shoots, and random photos will be going up after that.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

heeroyuy135

You've done it again! 81 high-quality photos, and I love each and everyone one of them!

Black Kawaii Kitty

Seconded on what HeeroYuy135 said. I love mine as well ^o^ It was funny running into you everywhere lol

IamTetsuo

OK all of the individual shoots have been uploaded and sent out!

If you didn't get yours please let me know ASAP so I can resend you the link.

Gathering photos should be going up tonight, followed by random photos from the weekend.

IamTetsuo

IamTetsuo

IamTetsuo

OK second to last update for photos, random photos, not from photoshoots, from throughout the weekend.

http://flickr.com/photos/33682961@N00/sets/72157605476124321/

All photos from Fanime 08 have been uploaded.  Now to go through the individual shoots and pick out photos to make public for the "best of" gallery.

IamTetsuo

I am sorry to announce that I will most likely not be attending Fanime this year.  I don't see myself having the funds to make it this year.  Sorry to everyone who was hoping I would be doing photoshoots again this year.

Hopefully I will attend next year!

short_storiesgl

Quote from: IamTetsuo on February 22, 2009, 10:45:59 PM
I am sorry to announce that I will most likely not be attending Fanime this year.  I don't see myself having the funds to make it this year.  Sorry to everyone who was hoping I would be doing photoshoots again this year.

Hopefully I will attend next year!

D:!!!!

its ok im poor too this year and im starting to think... "shit"

but thanks for letting us know.
Dance Staff Second

Kamina_Chan

heeroyuy135