On wheels?

Started by otakuya, February 17, 2008, 10:28:04 PM

otakuya

I don't know where exactly this question should be asked....

Anyways, are there any sort of rules or something where we can/can't use some kind of 'transportation' on the convention floor?

By 'transportation', I mean things like roller blades, roller skates, shopping carts, tricycles, scooters, those toy big-wheels, and others (wheelchairs are different). Of course, it would not be like going fast or racing, but I'm planning a cosplay that uses wheels of some sort.

Mister_E

Well I remember that there was a Wisdom Sora last year on them roller shoe things, in the gaming/swap meet room last year. But I only saw him for a short while, I don't know if the staff stopped him.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Moonblossom

omg, are you planning on cosplaying as the Stig? If so, I may have to seriously reconsider my hideous aversion to phyiscal contact with strangers, cause damnit I will want to hug you.

Sen

Wheels were always kind of iffy at the convention center. In the past, you may have seen some staffers getting around on scooters, but they are restricted to the lower level and non-carpeted areas of the building. They are definitely not allowed in crowded areas (such as the dealer's room) and in the hotels. I think someone from facilities can confirm this.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07