Worst anime or anime you personally hated

Started by OniCourseMusha, February 19, 2008, 08:47:14 AM

short_storiesgl

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 24, 2008, 10:24:30 PM
for me, it has to be Suzuka. Tsundere is fine by me imo as long as the girl doesn't become a super queen bitch. That's what Suzuka is. The main guy that has feelings for her is a PUSSY(Procrastinating and Undecided Slow Sissy Youth) and I felt sorry for the nice girl that wanted to go out with him, did for a while, and the PUSSY didn't give her a chance cause He was pining for UBER QUEEN BITCH. I wanted to go inside the anime so bad and kill them all with my flamethrower. I burned the CD's in the bbq afterwards. Never again will I watch that series.
WTF i loved suzuka..the manga.. the anime was good too WTF?!
Dance Staff Second

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: short_storiesgl on March 25, 2008, 12:17:41 AM
for me, it has to be Suzuka. Tsundere is fine by me imo as long as the girl doesn't become a super queen bitch. That's what Suzuka is. The main guy that has feelings for her is a PUSSY(Procrastinating and Undecided Slow Sissy Youth) and I felt sorry for the nice girl that wanted to go out with him, did for a while, and the PUSSY didn't give her a chance cause He was pining for UBER QUEEN BITCH. I wanted to go inside the anime so bad and kill them all with my flamethrower. I burned the CD's in the bbq afterwards. Never again will I watch that series.

I personally didn't like it all. and I stand by it. I really, really, really wanted to punch everyone and make them realize the fool for what they really are. That anime gave me so much of a headache. I finished it just for for the sake of finishing it and it left me with a bad taste. I liked the opening song but that was much it.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

short_storiesgl

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 25, 2008, 12:28:30 AM
Quote from: short_storiesgl on March 25, 2008, 12:17:41 AM

I personally didn't like it all. and I stand by it. I really, really, really wanted to punch everyone and make them realize the fool for what they really are. That anime gave me so much of a headache. I finished it just for for the sake of finishing it and it left me with a bad taste. I liked the opening song but that was much it.
boo =]
Dance Staff Second

JME2

Easily Samurai Deeper Kyo. I'm told the manga is readable, but the show was not; it was painful to get through each and every episode as the series progressed.

banditkiller015

Well I really hate Pokemon I mean I use to like it but now I just think it's really annoying. I don't even know how many Pokemon there are anymore before there was only 151 but then they keep discovering new ones. I think Pokemon should've ended a long time ago. If team rocket dies and Ash turns into a robot and if pikachu runs away I might still want to watch it.

Moogleborg

There has been many anime that I have seen, from shonen, to shojuo, and various others. However, one of them states off as an anime.....in fact the ONLY anime that I personally hate:

Key the Metal Idol.

Seriously....an android girl who is able to become a complete human after making a few thousand friends...and then theres this evil oranization whos trying to prevent that from happening for some unexplained reason. And what in the hell was up with that gel crap?!  All it is is basically enhanced blood transfusions, no need for some fancy name like 'GEL'.

It also moved too slow and it was boring as hell....it made me sleep halfway the series.
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: JME2 on March 25, 2008, 09:23:44 AM
Easily Samurai Deeper Kyo. I'm told the manga is readable, but the show was not; it was painful to get through each and every episode as the series progressed.
*sob* I feel u man!!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Rei-Rei

I dislike Pokemon and Digimon.... But if I had to choose, I'd prefer hating the latter.

Kazuko

Eureka Seven...Dear god I was so bored to tears I just couldnt find a taste for that show.

Naruto: I watched a bit of it and I got bored of it fast. It lacked substance because I felt like it kept going in circles, outcast wants to be accepted, emo kid wants to avenge, blah blah blah SNOOZE BUTTON PLZ

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

PyronIkari

There's threads like this on every forum ever.

I hate them, because reading people's opinions annoy me for the fact that... they don't make sense. I'm not saying that you disagreeing with my taste, or hating a show I like/liking a show I don't doesn't make sense... I mean the reasoning people give don't make sense.

Why do you hate Bleach? Frankly, it's a good series, it's not terrible. Atleast there's no reason to HATE the series at all. But, on the flip side, you have a Naruto avatar. And then the reason you give is because "I hate it because other people like it" essentially. WOW, that means a lot, that you hate something because other people like it... then... YOU HAVE A NARUTO AVATAR. HOW IN GOD'S HELL DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

The show I hate the most, that most people like, is Love Hina. A series derived completely of fanboy wet dreams and the idea that success comes by COPYING the guy that the girl you like is. The ultimate end of the series is that, Keitaro succeeds by pretending to be someone he isn't. The fact that, everything he does that he is rewarded for, are things that don't work at all in any way shape or form, and gives off the message that "The more of a loser you are, the better off you will become". There are lots of harem style shows, and usually the main character is a loser. But never to the same extent of Love Hina, and never ending up that the main character in no way grows or becomes any more intelligent at all through out the entire series.

Shuffle for example(another series I don't really like outside of Asa). The main character atleast has a good reason as to why girls like him, and he proves how much of a man he is throughout the story. Frankly, he screws up constantly, and he is shown to have made mistakes and the mistakes come back to him, but he makes up for his mistakes and overcomes his weaknesses.

Love Hina, he's less of a man at the end of the series than he is at the beginning.

Devereaux

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 30, 2008, 06:27:30 PM
words

I love these threads so I can do exactly that. Hell, I really don't even watch anime anymore.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

Mister_E

Quote from: Devereaux on March 31, 2008, 01:07:46 AM
words

I love these threads so I can do exactly that. Hell, I really don't even watch anime anymore.

WHA!? Geez, life must be pretty boring!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Devereaux

It's OK, I pretty much just sit around and re-watch Arcadia of my youth over and over again when I get bored.

To stay on topic, Mononoke - Haven't seen it but the art looks terrible. (I'm not even joking about this)
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

OniCourseMusha

*rants*
The show I hate the most, that most people like, is Love Hina
QUIT COMPLAINING!  Love Hina is all I want to hear.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kazuko

I dont even watch anime either, well anymore =\ life is actually better and I spend more time outdoors

Mister_E

Quote from: Kazuko on March 31, 2008, 06:35:04 PM
I dont even watch anime either, well anymore =\ life is actually better and I spend more time outdoors
OHHH no it's not, you will change your mind so fast when you live a day in the life with Mister_E, let me tell you.

Kazuko

Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 06:44:23 PM
OHHH no it's not, you will change your mind so fast when you live a day in the life with Mister_E, let me tell you.

=) well Im glad I dont hang out with you

Mister_E

Quote from: Kazuko on March 31, 2008, 06:47:59 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on March 31, 2008, 06:44:23 PM

=) well Im glad I dont hang out with you
No no, if I got people around me the more fun it become for myself and other around. I just stay at home alot with my college life and what not.

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second