Gaia Online- Are they showing up?

Started by Attackthbloo, February 22, 2008, 05:47:03 PM

Attackthbloo

Hello!

I saw on Gaia their convention tour this year. When I looked at the list, I didn't see Fanime on the list! At first, I was wigging out but then I heard that they are having a panel, but no word on the booth. Anyone know whats up?

otakuapprentice

unless there is some demand for them to come back(or the con staff ask them to), then they will come back.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

abcbadcat

Quote from: otakuapprentice on February 22, 2008, 06:07:53 PM
unless there is some demand for them to come back(or the con staff ask them to), then they will come back.

Oh, there is almost ALWAYS demand for Gaia to be at Fanime.

Its like a yearly staple and did you see how many people showed up for the pannel last year?

Runewitt

Quote from: abcbadcat on February 22, 2008, 07:13:08 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on February 22, 2008, 06:07:53 PM

Oh, there is almost ALWAYS demand for Gaia to be at Fanime.

Its like a yearly staple and did you see how many people showed up for the pannel last year?
yep. i was there. i went over to the line-up almost an hour before the panel, and it was already stretched nearly to the corner at the internet cafe. i was wondering if they would be at fanime this year because i'm meeting people i know on gaia there, but there's nothing on their site about going to fanime this year.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

SOawesomeness

D: I was wondering the same thing! I know that a moderator from Canada is coming to Fanime. I'm not sure if it's just because she likes it so much or because Gaia is coming this year. They have yet to announce it! T_T

( <3 Moonie! ;D )
But I guess it can't be helped... D:<<
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Xeluu

I was also wondering this, since I didn't see anything on the Fanime site, NOR Gaiaonline about whether or not they'd be showing up this year. D: Oh, I do hope they come back.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

abcbadcat

I showed up late to the pannel but showed up for most of the other Gaia events.

Their booth in the dealers room was pretty great looking.

Chiri Kcrinh: What mod? I was talking to alot of them last year on the Gaia Fanime forum so the name might ring a bell.

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration

JohnnyAR

I forgot my old user name and password when I was there last year.

Moonblossom

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 22, 2008, 10:10:28 PM
Abcbadcat- Moonblossom. :3

<.<

>.>

I can't make any official statements regarding Gaia's presence, btu I  know a fair number of the mods are making a serious effort to come to the con.

SOawesomeness

Moonie- Actually, I don't care for the booth at all. >.>
I JUST LOVE MY MOD GODS. <3 (Yay, more are coming. ^^) Plus, most of the stuff they sell are not... well, not to my fancy. And they stopped giving away free posters. =.= Hopefully they'll still have a panel, at least, so that we all can see the new updates. (And get free stuff... methinks.)

I'mma stop rambling now. >.=
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

Oniko

I dont see any reason why they wouldnt come again this year.  Thaey just keep getting bigger every year.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Runewitt

last year i had a green mullet and cat ears/gloves/tail at the panel. i had a question to ask but i didnt get in line.

M

**I am not speaking on behalf of Dealers!**

The FanimeCon message board is the incorrect place to ask about Gaia Online's presence at FanimeCon 2008.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Rein-Yagami

Were in their back yard. I don't see why not. :)

Shi_Musouka

The website now says they're having plans at FanimeCon(on their Kiki's Road Trip). Whether or not the Fanime staff who handles these types of things can confirm or deny the info is their story.

SOawesomeness

I know that at Wondercon, they only planned it on their Kiki's Road Trip and just did a panel. I didn't see their booth there, but I might have just missed it since their booth was listed in the Wondercon booklet.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

Runewitt

they updated their convention page today, they've listed it in the Kiki's Roadtrip.

Gaiaonline will be at fanime 2008

Avairrianna

Well, I know they will be there at the Gathering and the panel but I have not heard if the booth will be there. They have not announced full involvement at Fanime yet.

The Gaia gathering is on Saturday at 2 in the Hilton Lobby and I have requested it added to the gathering list as well.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Rein-Yagami

Quote from: Attackthbloo on February 22, 2008, 05:47:03 PM
Hello!

I saw on Gaia their convention tour this year. When I looked at the list, I didn't see Fanime on the list! At first, I was wigging out but then I heard that they are having a panel, but no word on the booth. Anyone know whats up?
Check again. It's on the list now ^_^