Japan Video Games Domestic and Import Games

Started by Japanvideogames, February 23, 2008, 11:14:41 PM

shortpachoo

Will you be carrying the Freeloader for the Wii (US edition), as well as some import Wii games (i.e. Naruto EX 2, any of the Simple Wii games,  Karous Wii)

Also will you have any of the club nintendo items (Wii Famicom controller, white gamecube controller)

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

otakuapprentice

just curious, but will you have any U.S. copies of Chaos Wars for the PS2?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Japanvideogames

Quote from: shortpachoo on May 11, 2008, 12:33:09 PM
Will you be carrying the Freeloader for the Wii (US edition), as well as some import Wii games (i.e. Naruto EX 2, any of the Simple Wii games,  Karous Wii)

Also will you have any of the club nintendo items (Wii Famicom controller, white gamecube controller)

We do have plenty of Wii Freeloaders US versions and they will be there, all the games you mentioned will be there, and we do have the white wii controller as for the famicom one we sell out pretty quick so hopefully we have a large shipment of them this week before fanime.

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 11, 2008, 12:37:46 PM
just curious, but will you have any U.S. copies of Chaos Wars for the PS2?

sadly Chaos Wars is a gamestop exclusive so we wont have any there, im actually looking forward to the game myself but after i heard they are the onlys carrying the game i had to go reserve it.

Jelly Soup

Looking to get a copy of Lise no Atelier: Ordre no Renkinjutsushi. Might you be stocking them?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Japanvideogames on May 12, 2008, 08:48:15 AM
sadly Chaos Wars is a gamestop exclusive so we wont have any there, im actually looking forward to the game myself but after i heard they are the only ones carrying the game i had to go reserve it.
crap; oh well, im headed to gamestop then...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Jelly Soup on May 12, 2008, 05:16:04 PM
Looking to get a copy of Lise no Atelier: Ordre no Renkinjutsushi. Might you be stocking them?

no idea, it is so close to Fanime it might be harder to get but we will try.

Mister_E

Do you guys have a copy of Gundam U.C. Climax for the PS2?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

SuperKawaiiNeko

Ar Tonelico in english? How much would it cost...? And Atelier Iris 1 please
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Mister_E on May 13, 2008, 07:39:35 PM
Do you guys have a copy of Gundam U.C. Climax for the PS2?

no we dont sorry.

Quote from: SuperKawaiiNeko on May 14, 2008, 12:47:53 AM
Ar Tonelico in english? How much would it cost...? And Atelier Iris 1 please

AR we dont have a copy of Atlier Iris we do.

SuperKawaiiNeko

President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Mister_E

Damn, what about Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Japanvideogames

Quote from: SuperKawaiiNeko on May 14, 2008, 03:55:46 PM
How much is it?

ill get to you on that tommorow, since its after hours i dont have access to the item.

Quote from: Mister_E on May 14, 2008, 04:34:04 PM
Damn, what about Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner?

Maybe used my new is a no go to hard to find.

Mister_E

Japanvideogames

lacus

Japanvideogames

Thank you to everyone who came to our booth and took your time to look around, and alot of thanks to those who bought items from us, we look foward to seeing you all again next yr!

LordKefka

Quote from: Japanvideogames on May 29, 2008, 09:20:09 PM
Thank you to everyone who came to our booth and took your time to look around, and alot of thanks to those who bought items from us, we look foward to seeing you all again next yr!

I'm glad you came and it was a pleasure speaking with you guys. I think your booth was one of the only ones which I really acknowledged. Too bad I wasn't able to afford the Lucky Star game =(. Anyways, come again next year.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Shinsengumi

It was cool, to have you guys there for this years fanime, I hope you return next year so I could buy more imports  ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jelly Soup

It was nice to finally have a dedicated game vender in the dealers room. Hope to see you next year.

And thanks for the US Wii.

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Jelly Soup on May 30, 2008, 11:38:32 AM
It was nice to finally have a dedicated game vender in the dealers room. Hope to see you next year.

And thanks for the US Wii.

haha so you bought the Wii huh, glad we got someone who could appreciate it. We all had fun at Fanime, even with the long drive and if you guys really want us back let us know. I personally got no sleep at all working at the dealers hall, working and running back and forth with the e gaming guys, shopping, An cafe, and using night time to hang out with ppl. Didnt really get to meet to many ppl to hang out with but ill try harder next yr.

If you guys really want us to know you want us back just let us know, with alot of ppl wanting us back, my boss wouldn't dare say no to keep going back to Fanime.