Japan Video Games Domestic and Import Games

Started by Japanvideogames, February 23, 2008, 11:14:41 PM

Airi

Are you selling the PS2 Magic Slide from your website at fanime as well? I am thinking of purchasing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +, but I own an American PS2.

Edit:
Oh, and are you also selling the DS game: Shugo Chara! 3-tsu no Tamagoto Koisuru Joker? I did not see it on your previous list posted.

Oniko

Please bring anime series related games!  I found out much too late that the DS works with imports and missed out on a lot of games.

I noticed you had Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouc, would love to buy that!
I didnt see the Shakugan no Shana Ds game listed but if you had that I would love to buy it!
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Japanvideogames

We will have magic slides at the expo for both fat and slim ps2s, (for those who do not know, magic slide is a item used to play official import games on your consoles)

Code Geass we will have as for Shugo Chara it sells out quite quickly so we will order some more and try to get it there for Fanime.

note - if there is anything we haven't mentioned you would like to see there please let us know, so we can try to have more in stock so everyone can find what they are looking for.

RyuHayabusa

Can you get the Clannad and Kanon games? i always wanted to play those games. also, Tsukihime and fate/stay night would be awesome as well.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Japanvideogames

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on April 03, 2008, 12:53:39 PM
Can you get the Clannad and Kanon games? i always wanted to play those games. also, Tsukihime and fate/stay night would be awesome as well.

Clannad we have coming in and out and Kanon I think we only have one.
Tsukihime Melty blood is the game your looking for we always carry that one and there is one fate stay night game.

we will try to have plenty of these for Fanime and whatever else keeps coming out so thanks for the game and suggestions, keep em coming haha.

Knightfire

If you're still taking Requests, a friend of mine is looking for a copy of Poradius Portable for the PSP.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Knightfire on April 11, 2008, 02:40:36 PM
If you're still taking Requests, a friend of mine is looking for a copy of Poradius Portable for the PSP.

No problem there Parodius Portable is in stock as a greatest hits and is avaliable

Knightfire

Oniko

06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

LordKefka

I'm wondering if you have an Arcana Heart fighter stick for sale. I will be willing to put some money down if you do (until I actually fully pay for it at the con)
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

rctan9

I'm actually looking for Japanese versions of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Pearl/FireRed/Leaf Green for GBA. Not sure if it's worth your time, but I'm really interested and am seriously only really looking for -one- of the above 5. Do you think you guys can get it (any of them), and if so what is your price? Thanks!

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Oniko on April 12, 2008, 12:17:42 PM
any Stafy games?

We only have Legend of Stafi 4 in stock currently

Quote from: LordKefka on April 13, 2008, 12:42:03 PM
I'm wondering if you have an Arcana Heart fighter stick for sale. I will be willing to put some money down if you do (until I actually fully pay for it at the con)

sadly, we are all sold out of the Arcana hearts fighter and don't think we will be carrying anymore but we can look

Quote from: rctan9 on April 13, 2008, 10:36:01 PM
I'm actually looking for Japanese versions of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Pearl/FireRed/Leaf Green for GBA. Not sure if it's worth your time, but I'm really interested and am seriously only really looking for -one- of the above 5. Do you think you guys can get it (any of them), and if so what is your price? Thanks!

currently we do not have any of the Japanese Pokemon G9BA games, we do have our owner going to Japan before Fanime so its possible to get one, price would be depending on what he can find it there, and shipping it back to states. same would include earlier questions for Arcana Hearts fighter stick, ill have him keep an eye out and after getting price and shipping the more he ships back cheaper shipping becomes0.

LordKefka

Yes, please look... hard if possible (please?). Just shoot me a PM if anything comes out. Thanks a lot.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

rctan9

Ok, well, please keep us updated, and thanks a bunch!

I am interested in Emerald the most, but really any is fine.

Knightfire

Since you deal in older games (such as Saturn and Genesis) I was wondering if you have in stock or can get ahold of the following?

Gleylancer
Radiant Silvergun
Dragon Force
Burning Rangers
Contra: Hard Corps
Streets of Rage
Cyberbots

Thanks

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Knightfire on April 16, 2008, 10:52:54 AM
Since you deal in older games (such as Saturn and Genesis) I was wondering if you have in stock or can get ahold of the following?

Gleylancer
Radiant Silvergun
Dragon Force
Burning Rangers
Contra: Hard Corps
Streets of Rage
Cyberbots

Thanks

some of those are possible to get, excluding the rare ones, like gleylancer, Radiant Silvergun and Dragon Force.
We can try and hopefully find these but some of these are just to hard to find.

Knightfire

No worries if you can't. Just thought I would give it a shot and ask.

Thanks.

JTchinoy

Can you steal a Tekken 6 machine from Asia for me? :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Japanvideogames

no but ill give you links to youtube so you can watch other people play it  ;D

JTchinoy

It's ok, I've seen enough videos to cry myself to sleep for the rest of the year. :P

Including this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZkh-C4CEus

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X