Japan Video Games Domestic and Import Games

Started by Japanvideogames, February 23, 2008, 11:14:41 PM

Japanvideogames

lmao ive seen tons, i believe Japan Arcade and Arcade Infinity said they were getting there Tekken 6 machines this month (yay S.cali ::))

JTchinoy

super arcade already has 1.  and i believe japan arcade has 1 as well.

my socal tekken friends are like "you should come play with us"
i'm like... i'm not driving to socal just for tekken CASUALS.  i better get laid too if i make that dam drive.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Knightfire

I'm lucky my friend is over right now, because he reminded me of other stuff both he and I wanted.

Document of Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance for PS2
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition
Einhander
Second Gen Saturn Controller
Super Scope

I'm hoping I'm remembering the rest of the stuff, I feel like I'm inconveniencing you.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

abcbadcat

Will you have any Para Para Paradise for PS2?

Japanvideogames

Quote from: abcbadcat on April 17, 2008, 04:07:00 PM
Will you have any Para Para Paradise for PS2?

more than likely no, those have sold out faster than anything and we haven't had any in stock for quite awhile, but never say never, 3 weeks in japan is more than enough to maybe find 1.

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Mister_E on April 18, 2008, 02:57:51 PM
Do you got any good Gundam Games?

we have plenty of gundam games, tons are "good" but the question is vague any particular system(s) you are lookig for?

Mister_E

Quote from: Japanvideogames on April 18, 2008, 04:42:42 PM

we have plenty of gundam games, tons are "good" but the question is vague any particular system(s) you are lookig for?
PS2 I already have Federation vs. Zeon and Gundam Vs. Zeta Gundam.

I wonder how hard is it to play a Japanese Gundam game like oh say U.C. Climax when you know only a small amount of Japanese?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

raltga

any ps2 import arcade sticks? 

i know they're kinda hard to find, but i don't care what's on it I just want a good hori or other brand japanese arcade style stick for the ps2 (so i can use it on both ps2 and ps3 ;P).

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Mister_E on April 18, 2008, 04:46:16 PM
Quote from: Japanvideogames on April 18, 2008, 04:42:42 PM

PS2 I already have Federation vs. Zeon and Gundam Vs. Zeta Gundam.

I wonder how hard is it to play a Japanese Gundam game like oh say U.C. Climax when you know only a small amount of Japanese?

Well theres alot of fun ones like gundam seed vs zaft, something in the same area but with some differences is Another Century Episode 1, 2, and 3 featuring mechas from other series.
J
And I havent played U.C. Climax so can't answer that but in general you don't need much Japanese language knowledge to play theses games.

Japanvideogames

Quote from: raltga on April 18, 2008, 07:23:00 PM
any ps2 import arcade sticks? 

i know they're kinda hard to find, but i don't care what's on it I just want a good hori or other brand japanese arcade style stick for the ps2 (so i can use it on both ps2 and ps3 ;P).

Arcade stick are getting harder and harder to find, especially the good ones, the only ones we currently have in stock are the Guilty Gear arcade stick and the Neo Geo arcade stick.

JTchinoy

You can't find some used horis in Japan?  I'd figure they're everywhere.  Korean sticks, on the other hand, are a pain to find.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Japanvideogames

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 19, 2008, 03:47:56 PM
You can't find some used horis in Japan?  I'd figure they're everywhere.  Korean sticks, on the other hand, are a pain to find.

wouldn't know, sadly im not there, won't hear from my guy up there till tues-wed

Emerge

While we're on the topic of sticks, would it be possible for you guys to get your hands on the HRAP2 SA? I know I'm really late in asking. I was expecting to snag one from Play-Asia, but thanks to my sleeping habits and unawareness, they were gone before I could pre-order.

Mister_E

Where will your booth be located?

Like what will it say?

JTchinoy

Quote from: Japanvideogames on April 20, 2008, 07:57:01 AM

wouldn't know, sadly im not there, won't hear from my guy up there till tues-wed
let me know if you can source me some horis. and how much. :) tekken players need them horis.  ;D

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Emerge on April 20, 2008, 01:56:27 PM
While we're on the topic of sticks, would it be possible for you guys to get your hands on the HRAP2 SA? I know I'm really late in asking. I was expecting to snag one from Play-Asia, but thanks to my sleeping habits and unawareness, they were gone before I could pre-order.

We had some in but they sold out before we even had a chance to put it on the site, we can see if its possibly to get anymore but we wont know for atleast 2 weeks for that one.

Quote from: Mister_E on April 20, 2008, 04:08:11 PM
Where will your booth be located?

Like what will it say?

Im waiting to get the booth information from my boss, but hes in Japan for 3 weeks so he is the only one who knows at the moment, but we will have a banner that says Japan Video Games.

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 20, 2008, 11:46:31 PM
Quote from: Japanvideogames on April 20, 2008, 07:57:01 AM

let me know if you can source me some horis. and how much. :) tekken players need them horis.  ;D

if we do ill let you know asap

Magedark

Do you guys have Lucky Star for the DS and PS2?

Japanvideogames

Quote from: Magedark on April 26, 2008, 08:40:36 PM
Do you guys have Lucky Star for the DS and PS2?

Ds we currently have none the PS2 version we have the regular and DX version

Japanvideogames

sorry to those who asked arcade sticks were not found so we wont have any other than those we carry on the online store.