What's your plan of action for Fanime.

Started by Mister_E, February 25, 2008, 08:48:14 PM

Mister_E

Now this is after the car ride, but it could be different for you.

Friday: Get my badge Hit up the swap meet buy alot of cool cheap stuff, then Rave as long as I can return to my room bathe then sleep.

Saturday: Wake up and get ready for Masquerade performance when it's my turn hopefully not implode with stage fright infront of everyone *never done this before*, soon after arrive at the Dealer room look for a MS-14 Gelgoog and some other stuff, see what Gatherings are going on and take a LOT of photos and record stuff on my mini cam, see a screening here and there. Then maybe check out the maid cafe, eat, and repeat till dark minus the cafe, show up at the Rave.  return to my room bathe then sleep.

Sunday: Kill some time before the An Cafe perfromace. When it's time I will thus Rock out, buy some more stuff *if I have the money* See some Gatherings. Go to the Black and White ball with my outfit and a tie *gots to be fancy* and then dance till the rave. and once again return to my room bathe then sleep.

Monday: Regret it's Monday, pack check out, HOPEFULLY get to be a part of the End of Con Parade and see the closing events. Drive home and miss the whole thing and everyone I've meet. Then Post all the photos and video on Youtube.

That is sorta the jits of what I plan to do.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Isn't it a bit early? Hahaha... I remember making a schedule once. I ended up doing nothing that I organized. Fanime isn't really something you can make a schedule for. People normally end up ruining it and chances are, you'll have more fun doing things as they go. It's always been that way for me.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

I like to plan ahead. I know I am not going to following to the tee, I just feel like sharing.

I just hope I can make it for the Masquerade, and An Cafe, I hope the time of when this will happen show up soon.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

otakuya

(subject to change, and if I actually pre-reg on time)

Thursday noon time: get in line for pre-reg with friends. Maybe bring laptop, DS, Wii, etc...

Thursday after pre-reg: splurge and look for stuff I want at the swap meet, even though I'm not looking for anything in particular. then go home

Friday morning: soak up a bit of con atmosphere and dealers room

Friday afternoon and night: my graduation ceremony at SJSU! No Fanime for me! ... then go home

Saturday: another SJSU ceremony, convocation at the Spartan Stadium, still no Fanime but hopefully I can still make it to Der Cosplay/Cosplay Spectacular then the Fanime classic Midnight Madness. ... then go home

Sunday: no graduation things anymore. I'd stay home a little bit and watch the Indy 500 and Coca-Cola 600 for a little while, then go back to Fanime. Not much into An Cafe (don't really know them) so gonna spend time at the gaming rooms, then go home

Monday: soak up bargains at the dealers then the 3rd annual Fanime BB panel to close out the con, then go home

SOawesomeness

I don't know which days events are at... but in general I plan to work at Registration for more than 1/2 my time at Fanime because I love it so much. ;D And it's fun for me and friends. Then check out arcades after my shifts, eat depending on if I can find food, attend some panels that I'm uberly interested in, go to Masquerade, Masquerade ball, check out Rave... other than that, most of my time walking around/eating/breaks will be of taking pictures of attendees. :3 I LOVE PICTURES OF COSPLAYERS. I basically RUN THEM DOWN if I see a really good one and they're walking away. >.> At other times, I'd plan to just hang with friends and walk around the con. ^^

I can't wait to work Reg this year. ^^ I'm so excited.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Mister_E

Oh dear more people are going to be at the Masquerade, I afraid that I might implode with stage firght...

otakuya

Quote from: Mister_E on February 25, 2008, 10:00:11 PM
Oh dear more people are going to be at the Masquerade, I afraid that I might implode with stage firght...
Don't worry. I've been on stage at the Civic before for Cosplay and the crowd seems invisible and dark with all of the lighting. Um, hope that helps?

SOawesomeness

At any theater, if the lighting technicians are good and professional, usually actors can't see audience members very well because of the lighting. It's not that bad. :3 And it helps that you can't speak, rather, and use tape instead. ^^
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Mister_E

I am not going to say anything persay, lets just say that it has to do with the Mighty Mouse theme song, a table, a drinking glass, and maybe a Zeon Flag.

And with the lighting that you've said, that helps a LOT!

Joecool1

My plan of action for fanime is to get HOES AND BITCHES!!!  ;D

And party!
GET ME SOME HOES AND BITCHES AT THE CONS!!

dibbly

mr._E dont worry about stage fright, i'll be cheering for you. and if its what i think it is, then your a genius, a g*d d*mn genius

but..
thursday- get badge, check out and or sell @ the meet. and dance alittle
fri-check into hotel, walk around con and see all the people and just feel the glow that happens=) get program guide, see what panels i want to check out, later into the night see all the madness that goes on in the halls >=)
sat- bleach gathering in my ichigo cosplay, and have fun. b&b ball, then what ever i wanna do- later into night "midnight madness"(oh yeah)
sun- lolita picnic and check out an cafe it time permits, then go broke in dealers room
mon- check out, make final rounds, and get ready for the end of con parade (crosses fingers) hope for a sizable turn out.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

Mister_E

Quote from: dibbly on February 25, 2008, 11:17:51 PM
mr._E dont worry about stage fright, i'll be cheering for you. and if its what i think it is, then your a genius, a g*d d*mn genius

but..
thursday- get badge, check out and or sell @ the meet. and dance alittle
fri-check into hotel, walk around con and see all the people and just feel the glow that happens=) get program guide, see what panels i want to check out, later into the night see all the madness that goes on in the halls >=)
sat- bleach gathering in my ichigo cosplay, and have fun. b&b ball, then what ever i wanna do- later into night "midnight madness"(oh yeah)
sun- lolita picnic and check out an cafe it time permits, then go broke in dealers room
mon- check out, make final rounds, and get ready for the end of con parade (crosses fingers) hope for a sizable turn out.

I've sent you a PM on what you think it is.

Barnes

Wednesday: Math final  :P
Thursday: Pick up badge, Swap Meet, eat pizza (Amici's?),do stuff
Friday: Check into Hilton. Do stuff
Saturday: Do stuff
Sunday: Do stuff 
Monday: Mom helps me pack up and check out of Hilton, I do stuff and go home.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

heeroyuy135

Golden State Warrior

Friday: Fly in.

Saturday: Attend Fanimecon 2008 with three of my homies. Take pictures with random Fanimecon goers, and buy a new Sakura Haruno keychain.

Sunday/Monday: Nothing Fanimecon related. Visit friends all over the Biggity Bay. Fly back home.

Death_Note_Matt

Friday:Drive there. Check into the Hotel..Hmm? Stalk An Cafe

saturday: STALK AN CAFE!

Sunday: STALK AN CAFE [See the show too]

Monday:STALK AN CAFE BAck to JAPAN!

XDD lolz JUST KIDDING

Friday:wake up and drive to San Jose. Get excited about the Anime comvention.
Karaoke!!!!! KARAOKEEEE!!!! walk around and be Dumb til 10:00PM then get my Rave on!! .__.

Saturday:KARAOKE!! walk around...and Be cool.
@ 10:00PM dance the night away....and Karaoke.

Sunday:Go See An Cafe be cool the entire day and Rave again XD

Monday: Sigh that its over and get all EMO.. [[haha JK]]
Plan for Next Year.
Another Player has Entered the Game

redroses3164

1. After school, go to Fanime
2. Go to cosplay gatherings
3. Go to random other stuff
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

I never have a schedule. I just go where I go and do what I do... it's all the spur of the moment kinda thing.

Mr Anime

Thursday - Drive up there from L.A., pick up badge, check into hotel.

I have no idea what my plan of action will be for the rest of the con since this will be my first time going.
I'm the best at what I do. And what I do isn't very nice.

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: redroses3164 on February 28, 2008, 03:49:29 PM
1. After school, go to Fanime
2. Go to cosplay gatherings
3. Go to random other stuff
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

I never have a schedule. I just go where I go and do what I do... it's all the spur of the moment kinda thing.
Haha. Old jokes die hard.

Thursday: Badges.

Friday: Check-in at Marriott and head to arcade.

Monday: Leave arcade.

Ive been trying to schedule that "Sleep" thing in at my Hotel room but I havent quite figured it out yet.  :D

Dragon Ninja

Here's the idea of what I'll do:

Thursday: Take train to San Jose, check into Marriot, go to pick up badge, check out Swap Meet and perhaps sell some stuff.
Friday: Walk around con and check out all the cool stuff and go to Death Note gathering.
Saturday: Walk around con and check out more cool stuff.
Sunday: Go to Naruto Gathering and celebrate my birthday and go to Black & White Ball.
Monday: Stick around for the end of the con, explore San Jose a little bit, pack up and go to bed.
Tuesday: Wake up early and get breakfast, check out of Marriot, and go home.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW