I am new to this An Cafe band.

Started by Mister_E, February 26, 2008, 12:01:39 AM

Mister_E

So before the concert I would like to know what songs they will most likey play, so I can sing along like anyone would do at a show, I know that Kakusei Heroism ~The Hero Without a Name~ is a givin. So what other song will there might be?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

gackt_2003

Probably the songs from the two singles after that: Ryusei Rocket [released 2007.11.07] and Cherry Saku Yuuki!! [which is released 2008.02.27].
I'm not sure on this next one, but I think I read/heard somewhere that they were releasing a new album in spring which is perfect timing for the touring. Don't quote me on that though.

Acid_Android

Quote from: Mister_E on February 26, 2008, 12:01:39 AM
So before the concert I would like to know what songs they will most likey play, so I can sing along like anyone would do at a show, I know that Kakusei Heroism ~The Hero Without a Name~ is a givin. So what other song will there might be?

Hmm, these are my guesses:

Cherry Saku Yuuki!, Ryuusei Rocket and possibly more new songs on their new album that'll be released in April, Maple Gunman, BondS ~kizuna~, Snow Scene, TEKESUTA kousen, Nyappy in the World 2, Smile Ichiban Ii Onna, LOCK ON THE O NEW SEKAI...maybe Duck no Magical Adventure (LOLzzz)

I personally would love to hear Escapism or or wagamama koushinkyoku (;__;  )

Who knows though!
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Mister_E

I'm just asking what is the most likey instead of hunting down An Cafe and MAKING them to tell me.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Acid_Android

Quote from: Mister_E on February 26, 2008, 02:54:17 PM
I'm just asking what is the most likey instead of hunting down An Cafe and MAKING them to tell me.

...the ones i've listed are the songs they've done in recent shows =P
again, it could change because they're releasing a new album before may.
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

milan

Well, here is the set list from a Nyappy Go Around Fever live:

1. Ryuusei Rocket
2. Ippatsu Gyakuten Ren-ai Game
-MC-
3. Kakusei heroism
4. Respect Mommy
5. Tekesuta kousen
-MC-
6. Koi no Dependence
7. Orange Dream
8. Etosetora FEVER
9. Super Rabbit
10. NYAPPY in the world 2
-MC-
11. Duck no magical adventure
12. LOCK ON THE BRAND NEW WORLD (LOCK ON the o NEW Sekai)
13. Gangu
14. Snow Scene
Encore:
1. Cherry saku yuuki!!
2. Maple Gunman
3. BondS -Kizuna-
4. Smile Ichiban Ii ♀ (Onna)

(source: JaME)

Of course, they'll probably play a lot of new songs from their new album. ^_^

eroguro

Well their setlists for the European tour has been:

01 Maple Gunman
02 Wagamama Koushinkyoku
03 BABY KING
04 Cherry Saku Yuuki
05 Koi no Dependance
06 Orange Dream
07 NYAPPY in the world 3
08 Tekesuta Kousen
09 Koritsu Hospital
10 Snow Scene
-ENCORE-
11 Kakusei Heroism ~THE HERO WITHOUT A NAME~
12 BondS~Kizuna~
13 Smile Ichiban ii Onna

Which is a pretty amazing setlist. We should get something similar ^^ Though their whole discography is amazing and worth listening to for sure.

urusecks

Their new album, Gokutama Rock Cafe, drops April 9th, I think. 

Because this is the first album with their two new members, I think they will try to play more songs from that album so that they are more involved (Especially Yuuki, the keyboardist).  The only three songs out now are Cherry Saku Yuuki, Ryuusei Rocket, and Kakusei Heroism.  Uhm~~ They almost always play Smile Iciban Ii Onna (because it's heavy on the keyboard), as well as BondS ~Kizuna~ and possibly Merrymaking~

Hope I helped
ON KAH-FEH!

DE-ZU NO-TU!

YO FA-CHE!

kaiora

Yesh yesh, I suggest the songs on hte set lists. Also they seem to play alot of the songs with PV's so it wouldnt hurt to go watch all their videos and such
Caffeko <3 ~