Members rooms THE RETURN!

Started by Mister_E, February 26, 2008, 11:18:05 PM

Mister_E

THIS IS PART 2

Show us your rooms

It's my favorite wall...

okay your turn.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

RyuHayabusa

Not to be an ass here, but we already had a thread like this a while back:

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,4098.0.html

If you want, you can rename this thread to part 2 lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

XpHoBiaX

I wish I had a room. :( Cool stuff. lol

Mister_E

XpHoBiaX

My years of hard work got soaked and died in the storm we had. Lost a lot of stuff.

Mister_E

Sunara Ishi

I'll post new pics as soon as I get unlazy and clean it... probably will happen sometime after the coming fanime. XP

Mister_E -> I like your animated gif. Did you make it yourself? O.o?

I feel like bouncing off the walls just looking at XphobiaX's avi. XD;
That sucks to lose so much. D:

Back to topic... there should be pics in the other thread somewhere of my room awhile back. Its changed a lot since.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

OniCourseMusha

I recently moved into another area in SF.  I'll upload some pick of my room when i have the time.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Mister_E

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on February 27, 2008, 12:35:58 AM
I'll post new pics as soon as I get unlazy and clean it... probably will happen sometime after the coming fanime. XP

Mister_E -> I like your animated gif. Did you make it yourself? O.o?

I feel like bouncing off the walls just looking at XphobiaX's avi. XD;
That sucks to lose so much. D:

Back to topic... there should be pics in the other thread somewhere of my room awhile back. Its changed a lot since.

NAW I didn't make it, it's from that "underground Anime" Eureka seveN Plasm of Planets, you'd LOVE it, set 10,000 years in the future and Giant Robots called LFOs that ride sky boards.

Action, Love and Humor.

Kandybar

My room is spectacularly not interesting as my husband doesn't like me to spread my nerdity around the house.  ;D  I do have a bright green wall, though:

Jun-Watarase

It's amazing that even until now, I haven't taken any photos of my room... I wish I had taken some before I took some of the stuff down when I moved. Oh well, Pyron and I will be moving soon, and I'll definitely take some photos of our room once it's fixed up, and once I get a decent camera.

MisterE: Your room's pretty cool! It has this very American feel to it, kind of cozy, cool stuff on the wall... very action-y with all the manly animu. I particularly like the No Parking sign, especially if those are bullet holes.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

They are not really bullet holes just chucks of paint missing, but they kind of do look like it, I've had that sign since I was like 4 going on 5 years old.

Oh an yes yes manly, but my door is covered in female anime character, I would show it but my friends MAY not understand, *They are not big anime fans as I am*

Mister_E

Quote from: Kandybar on February 27, 2008, 08:09:48 AM
My room is spectacularly not interesting as my husband doesn't like me to spread my nerdity around the house.  ;D  I do have a bright green wall, though:

If I was the Kool-aid guy, I would SOOOOO bust through that

OH YEAH!!!

Sunara Ishi

No... it'd be our own lil mascot: The Anime Dude.
And he'd burst through with anime goods to bring joy to all the good (and not so good) otaku.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Mister_E

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on February 27, 2008, 08:11:19 PM
No... it'd be our own lil mascot: The Anime Dude.
And he'd burst through with anime goods to bring joy to all the good (and not so good) otaku.

Naw knowing myself, i'd just keep it all.

SOawesomeness

I would have posters up on the walls somewhere, but we're renting the house right now and I can't reall put holes in the walls. ^^;;
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

edendreams

ahh... great i'm not sure about posting picks of my room.... you might get scared of the book collection....... umm... yeah lol

a little art by me ^-^

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: edendreams on February 27, 2008, 09:53:44 PM
ahh... great i'm not sure about posting picks of my room.... you might get scared of the book collection....... umm... yeah lol

LOL post anyway. It's hella cool seeing people's room and how they have their own unique style to it :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC