Members rooms THE RETURN!

Started by Mister_E, February 26, 2008, 11:18:05 PM

AnimeEmperor

Some of these are a little old, I have more stuff now. And the window isn't very um...visible anymore.

Mister_E

Hate to be you if you have to move.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

AnimeEmperor

I'll have to move one day, but I don't mind taking the time to take it all down.

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Barnes

Damn. I'd need someone to come over to my house and help me decorate my room. :o
*pics coming later anyway*
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

iNSOMNiAC

Holy crap, and I thought MY walls were covered... Mine are NOTHING compared to AnimeEmperor's. That's awesome... *A*

LadyKaren

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 27, 2008, 08:34:55 PM
I would have posters up on the walls somewhere, but we're renting the house right now and I can't reall put holes in the walls. ^^;;
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

OMG I LOVE YOUR HEAD BOARD

KawaiiAngel

JESUS HOAISDJAOIHDUITGYASDJ!!!!!
Anime emporer, I have never seen a room so japanified in my life.

all I have to say is...WOW...(a good wow, by the way) :o :o :o

Mister_E

Dammit I getting out shined by AnimeEmporer.

I DO MY BEST!

error00004

Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Mister_E

Emerge

Here's my room. None too impressive in comparison to others posted.

Computer area. Everything's a mess. Just the way I like it.

Close-up of what the mess is comprised of. Got a noodle house menu, earphones, a cap...yep.

My base. One comfortable mofo. It looks like that a majority of the time.

View from the bed. You can see all thats worth seeing from there. I don't need no steenking surveilance system.

The collection. Doesn't really seem like its gonna be much larger anytime soon.

Another mess NEXT to my bed. Comprised of quick access to late-night snacks, empty bottles of Lord-knows-what, and Gundo - my pet dinosaur since day one. I've been told he bears a resemblance to Littlefoot.

Door to the outside (not pictured).

Outside of my closet. Mirror's pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

Inside of the closet. You can see the intricate care I place in the storage of my clothing.

Not really relevant, but the only model I own. I don't even really want it anymore - I bought it on impulse. And this is what happens when I tell myself not to be an apprehensive buyer.

TaikoMoon

OMFG- to excuse the phrase.

Holy fart people. That's some intense anime love. My dorm room is so empty. Than again id o have to move around.

Jesus thats a lot. Has a very fun feel to them though ^_^
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

ChenCzen

My barracks room on the island: note how tiny it is. not pictured today is the fair sized bathroom/head or the kitchen area or my suprisingly big closet. just noticed the big old entertainment center isnt visible either. later maybe?

walking into my room.

the bed type area. where I do my bedding, and bed-centric sleeping. bed-ified?

the only part of the room thats really 'home':

toys!

the desk portion where I do my studying (yeah right) and my nerding, but we dont have net in the rooms:

and the room if you are standing infront of the sliding glass door (that leads to my patio) the door on the left is my closet:
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

JTchinoy

You can imagine how much I hate it when it rains.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

havok rt

I'd love to post pic of the sty that is my room but I won't be there for like a month :(. DAMN you fire! you to smoke damage.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Jun-Watarase

We're almost done unpacking, and I've been meaning to take a picture of our room. Unfortunately, we don't have a working digital camera so I used Mikey's webcam, instead. Not the best pictures, and the room is relatively big so I had a hard to actually backing up to take a wide-span shot, so they're in little bits and pieces. I tried taking a picture of the cool glass desk we have 3 of our computers on, but Mikey was blocking the way. Oh! And our adorable doggy. Yay.

Lol. Most of that stuff is mine. Like... 98.9% of it. XD

And if you notice, I stuck those Touhou keychains Lisu made last year on the bookshelf.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

GREAT GOOGELY MOOGELY!!!

What's on the Teley?

And the dogs name?

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mister_E on March 25, 2008, 08:20:42 PM
GREAT GOOGELY MOOGELY!!!

What's on the Teley?

And the dogs name?

Scrubs, lol. :V

Our doggy's name is Molly.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com