Trinity Blood gathering '08

Started by vasher, February 27, 2008, 07:11:57 AM

kimu

Ah...Dietrich!
And why not?
And Isaak, everyone!
Let's have a tea party!!!
;D

I just can't see Cain and Abel as roomies at a con...it'd just be fighting all night.
The room would end up a total wreck.
Shattered glass and mirrors, probably a bed on fire, certainly the towels! Toilet exploded....
And if Seth visited, we might have to gang up and toss Cain off the balcony or something....
Serious mess!

ROTFL!

Black Kawaii Kitty

*counts number of six foot props*

They very well might.  You guys don't mind if I room with you, right?  I promise not to bite.  Much.  :)

We won't kick you out O__o we're not that mean -_____-

vasher

There will be no Cain tossing from any height.  >:(

Hmph, and I thought I had violent tendencies.  Sure you aren't still interested in starting wars and killing all the humans, Abel?  I do like the tea party idea... but holding little china cups with my claws will be troublesome.  What to do... Oh Dietrich~! <3 <3

I kid, Kitty. ;)  The Orden would be lost without my divine wisdom and power, anyways! Heheh.

Nightroad

I approve of a tea party!!! That would be fun!
Last year on Sat. at fanime I only drank water...(because I didn't want to waste money on food...) So sugary tea with another Abel, the Ax members and some Orden would be interesting and fun! Photo OP!!!!!!!

Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

kimu

Well, brother Cain brings out the fight in us Abels, I'd say....
;)
Otherwise, we're mild mannered sorts.

The imagery of the AX and Orden sitting down to a tea is just...hilarious. Probably end up with Caterina and Cain 'complaining' about the 'children' of their Orders.
We Abels can toast our sugar teas, before going into sugar high after sipping it.
Might need Tres to get us down from the ceiling or something....

Of course, this leads to...are there places to get tea around the convention?
Or should Nightroad and I pack some china, tea bags, and a big box of sugar cubes with our costumes?
ROTFL!

Nightroad

I don't know if there are any tea places around...But we could improvise!!!!!! ;D

Ester-chan

Maybe someone can bring a sheet or something o.o; Hijack it from a hotel XD (kidding!)
I don't think one box of sugar will do justice XD I need to bring a camera for this. Tee hee~ I can't wait to meet you all there! Abel-san and I are getting giddy with anticipation. This is no doubt, going to be amazing!

For tea places: I remember an Ouran High School Host Club cosplay group had a tea party in front of a giant pole in front of the double doors that led to the fountain. Just a suggestion. :3
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

kimu

Well then, the tea party is on!
One way or another!! We'll creatively whip up something....
(I seem to recall on my one-day visit to Fanime last year, there are hotel lobby zones with seats, that might work, too, after our main photo gathering stuff is done. If we wanted? Of course, Cain wouldn't be able to sit for tea in a normal seat with those wings! heehee.)

The ideas we've been coming up with, are all sounding like there should be some great pictures--if we do even half of the ideas!  :D
And we've still got time to think of more...as well as figure out how to do a tea party....
waaa!

Ester-chan

I'm sure we'll figure out something XD Heaven forbid it'll be something utterly random. Which, I have a feeling it might be XD fwahahahahaha
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

vasher

Mmm, tea.  I can play the Mad Hatter, no?  One big family reunion. ^^

IIRC, there were a few picnic gatherings last year in that opening lobby- lolita, dollfie, etc.  If we can acquire a picnic blanket or something, that could work ... I can't remember if there were any chairs in that area, but I do know that there were some bigger round table sets set up on the second level (wireless hotspot?).

No worries Abel, I can still... lean, of a sort, and flip the chair around backwards to perch. ;)

kimu

Oh, Esther...have some faith! We can do this!  :D
(Just so long as there isn't a Leon attending that we'd be leaving the planning to!)

Amidst our happy family planning--and Cain perching on a chair is a great image (makes me think of a shot in the first Prophecy movie with Gabriel)--I read on the Gatherings thread the Masquerade is now on Saturday evening.
Do we need to adjust our Gathering?

I hadn't made up my mind yet on attending the Masquerade, the only thing I've been planning so far is cosplay fun.

And back to planning, I'd be happy to pack some things to help with a tea (excuse to munch and such), as I know I'll have room in my hotel room for storing it.
After all, in addition to tea, we Abels are known for our love of desserts!
We've got time to think about what and how to deal with hot water--which would be better for those who really wanted a little tea, after all! (I don't plan on dumping all that sugar into cold tea if we're going to do this bit of entertainment for the rest of you...<shudder>  :P )

How to bring a giant rose bush for Cain to pose with? That would be a problem....

Ester-chan

Oh, the mental image is a wonder, Cain :3 *giggle*
I know that there is a starbucks in the hotel...if we can't have tea, we can fake it. Although I'm sure they may give us hot water...XD

I love the Mad Hatter. I dressed up as him for halloween with a friend. He's amazing.

*sighs* I'm home alone today, so I'll be hovering above the forums and what not. :3
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Nightroad

Ah tea...This is going to be the best tea party EVER!!!!! So whose going to bring the picnic blanket(and basket?)

And other Abel you should soooo go to the Masquerade!!!! I went last year and its loads of fun! The only bad part was I was dressed in my hard-to-dance-in-D-costume...

As for a rose bush for Cain...Maybe we can find one there...

Ester-chan

Maybe someone will dress up as a rose bush...and then we can rose bush-nap them, and use them!

fwahahahahahaha!
Cosplays of 2010:
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

Nightroad

Quote from: Ester-chan on March 09, 2008, 03:57:11 PM
Maybe someone will dress up as a rose bush...and then we can rose bush-nap them, and use them!

fwahahahahahaha!

Who would cosplay as a rose bush?! Esther, I think it'd be easier to find a REAL one! ;)

kimu

Ah...a Starbucks...then we should be all set! Get a cup of hot water and/or tea from them and add sugar, more sugar, and still more...
aaaah!
(I'm thinking a cup of normal tea may be needed after the sugar... ;p)

Someone cosplaying as Cain's rosebush-tree thing?
wow
That would be an eye opener! Maybe if they were also using it for some kind of Ent/Entwife LotR crossover...hm....
I think it'd be better if Cain just added it to the oversize props list.

I've been to the San D Con Masq. (And been in it once.) I'm not sure how the one at Fanime goes, and whether I'd go or not. I think I'm used to the idea at SDC the Masq will devour 2/3 of your day.

Home alone and hanging on the forums, Esther?
I'm home alone and going crazy working on cosplay stuff. This is my dinner break....
;)

vasher

What's this about cosplaying a rose bush? :p  So much simpler to go out and steal a bouquet of them.  I have a basket and can probably wrangle up a picnic blanket- maybe I can sew on little Orden symbols.

Hmm, the Kingdom Hearts gathering has apparently moved to 4:00 as well *plots annihilation*- is this going to be a problem for anybody?  Could get fairly crowded by the fountains and divide up the photographers... Anyways, I think it's still early enough that it shouldn't interfere with Masquerade participants, but I'm having trouble finding info on when it actually starts.  Pfft.

Now I need to go and finish more of those ever-increasing arrow clips.

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: vasher on March 09, 2008, 08:02:12 PM

Hmm, the Kingdom Hearts gathering has apparently moved to 4:00 as well *plots annihilation*- is this going to be a problem for anybody?  Could get fairly crowded by the fountains and divide up the photographers... Anyways, I think it's still early enough that it shouldn't interfere with Masquerade participants, but I'm having trouble finding info on when it actually starts.  Pfft.

I've actually got plans to go to the Kingdom Hearts gathering with the friend I mentioned to you concerning the photoshoot, but i'll stay as long as I can for TB since both costumes don't require taking off or putting on any extra make-up XD

vasher

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on March 09, 2008, 08:31:27 PM
I've actually got plans to go to the Kingdom Hearts gathering with the friend I mentioned to you concerning the photoshoot, but i'll stay as long as I can for TB since both costumes don't require taking off or putting on any extra make-up XD
Lucky you and your easily stripped costumes.  ;)  I might drop by later as Seph, but I hate having to rush and both Cain and Sephiroth take a fair bit of work-more on the TB side, anyways. XD

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: vasher on March 09, 2008, 08:57:07 PM
Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on March 09, 2008, 08:31:27 PM
Lucky you and your easily stripped costumes.  ;)  I might drop by later as Seph, but I hate having to rush and both Cain and Sephiroth take a fair bit of work-more on the TB side, anyways. XD

Oh crap I just realized you mentioned they *changed the time for KH @_@ Maybe we should move the TB gathering back a bit then if everyone doesn't mind? I don't want to have to miss half of each gathering D= and it still takes a while to get you out of Cain DX