Trinity Blood gathering '08

Started by vasher, February 27, 2008, 07:11:57 AM

kimu

Yes! We should do that next year!
Tres Learns to Dance.
Then he tries to lead Her Eminence in a short dance....
Perfect!!!

Add that to Our List of Things for Next Year!

Nightroad

Uh oh!!! Kimu the picture ninja strikes agian!!!!!!
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

kimu

eh...I got nothing on some of the AX crew with their photo taking....but I'm getting ideas.....
LOL!

A Congratulations is in order to Mikarin and some others who entered the SanDCon Masquerade with Trinity Blood and won an Honorable Mention for Re-Creation!
:D
I haven't found any pictures yet, but the official website had the winners posted this morning.

Sister Kate

Go Mikarin! Woot Woot!

Hey kimu I'm so proud of myself i finally know who Ukitake is now!   ::)
LOL I have been watching Bleach on Veoh for I dunno how many days straight but i'm on episode 57 (I started watching some where around episode 20 i think)  ;D   That and my dad finally released onemanga from the restricted list *sigh* I'm sooo happy!
Cain Sugar XD

kimu

I'm glad you know who Ukitake is now. :D
And that you can enjoy watching the series, it's a good series.
(And there's a lot of really great Bleach cosplayers, too. And very fun at photo shoots. *giggles*)
And where you are in the series, you should also know Renji that Yukari has more than one cosplay for.
Matsumoto that Kitty has cosplayed.
And Captain Unohana of the 4th squad that Charis cosplays.

You won't have seen the Arrancar cosplays of Yukari and vasher, yet.

When pictures go up from the SDC Masq of Mikarin and that group, I'll let you know the links.

Sister Kate

ok did anyone know that bleach was a rock musical in japan! @_@
I came across it on youtube and apparentally there are like 4 shows and each year the show progresses with the story. I'm amazed they made this into  a musical, and it works too!!!

Yes I know the characters now! Ichigo is fighting Grimjaw for the second time right now. Soooo cooool!!!!! ;D
Cain Sugar XD

Charis

The musicals are one of those deliciously cracky things that Japan produces.  :D  I got into them through the Prince of Tennis musicals (which are even more insane), and ... well, while the singing makes me cringe at times, I still think they're awesome.  :D

(Of course, the fact that they provided me with some more Captain Mom references helped!  As did being able to confuse the blazes out of my brother when I exclaimed, "stripping ninja catgirl gymnastics fight!" over the last one.  Ehehehe ...)

... gad, I need to sew.  Why is work not over yet?
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

I haven't seen much of the musicals....though I knew about them.

Hard to believe tomorrow will be August already!
Must keep sewing and resin casting more arrows and stuff. And yes, darn work for interfering with that, I agree!
:P

Nightroad

WOW!!! No posts for like 3 days and then BAM a whole bunch...

I might not be able to post next week because Iam goin to visit family up north... I'll try to post but... no promises! ^^'

Black Kawaii Kitty

....I got littleevilboynapped by Abel(Kimu) today XD We ran around and did cosplay random items shopping together <3 and I got to see her Abel costume up close! so awesome  :D

kimu

*shocked face*
Trust the Orden to twist it and make it sound like I did horrible things to Dietrich!!!
LOL!

Yes, we had fun shopping!
I got a belt on sale at Macy's to use for customizing for Empire Abel.
(And a better bracelet for Sairin than what I found before!)

And we discussed some ideas for when Kitty gets around to making her Black Widow.
She's already giggling over the fun she's going to have tormenting Tres. So Yukari....better get ready for when she finishes this costume....
:)

Yukari Kaiba

oh noes D8
wow, I'm going to have to learn how to dance, have my head petted multiple times, and i have Black Widow to worry about.

what have i gotten myself into? lol XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on August 03, 2008, 10:45:13 PM
oh noes D8
wow, I'm going to have to learn how to dance, have my head petted multiple times, and i have Black Widow to worry about.

what have i gotten myself into? lol XD

*insert deep/dark/scary voice here* WELCOME TO HELL MUHAHAHAHA

Nightroad

*laughs* We'll have to have a TB Abel teachs everyone to dance gathering!!! (Since by then I'll be on my 2nd year of ballroom dance leasons! ^^)

By the way am I the only one who can ballroom dance?

*pets Tres* Its ok Puppy-chan!!!  ;D

Charis

I took ballroom dance (from my aikido sensei and his wife!) back ... um, when I was in sixth grade.  I think I did a little in high school when I got into aikido, because we'd do it after class sometimes, but that was about it.

(And some swing dancing.  Either way, I haven't done it in years!  Makes me sad; I enjoyed it.)

I've spent the last half-hour at work browsing Fire Mountain Gems looking for bling bits, because I have nothing to do, and now the website has crashed on me.  This makes me sad -- but it's time to go home, which is okay!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

I'm sure the dancing thing would be entertaining!

Looking for bling bits is fun, too! I have some of that to do for Empire Abel....but work doesn't leave me any time to hunt around for stuff like that...aaack.

And Yukari...don't be afraid. I thought the same thing myself just before Anime Expo and after that debut? I'm all fine now....
teehee
Join us, Tres! You're part of the AX and we're working on the same team, so that means we look out for each other...well, most of the time....there are a few loose cannons in the AX...

Nightroad

Oh gotta love da Bling!!!!!! But  its evil... TT_TT

and don't worry!!! I'll help you all out with dancing! ^_~

AH!!!!! Almost forgot!!! I have a cosplay friend I met at AX who might also do an Abel for Fanime!!!!! AX RULZ!!!!!!!!

kimu

The bling is not evil....<sniffle> It's just part of the insanity of TB costumes....
Cain's lance, now that's evil!!

I can see the dancing lessons now, probably as part of our picnic?

And anyone joining the TB fun at Fanime...is good!

Nightroad

YAY!!! Dance leasons at a pleasant private picnic! ^^

Day Dream
Kimu photo ninja creeps up on the unsespecting dancers... Click click goes her camera and wer wer goes the video camera as she tapes the dancing and prepares to upload on to photobucket...

*pets Tres* soft hair! ^^

kimu

alas, that my reputation is such!!
I will just have to work harder to be sure I am able to capture excellent photo ops next year.....

*been back to resin casting more arrows again tonight!*
Being an AX Agent is a lot of work!
;p