Trinity Blood gathering '08

Started by vasher, February 27, 2008, 07:11:57 AM

kimu

I hope not moving it too far back or it's going to run into my switching from Ukitake (Bleach) to Abel. As mentioned, the Bleachers are having a number of events besides just the photo gathering, so I'm hoping to catch some of them. The main gathering is 1 pm Saturday.

Okay...new thought and it might not work--if Saturday just got too messy with swapping cosplays and the Masquerade, do we consider changing to another day?
I'm at Fanime for the whole thing, so I'm flexible. My only other cosplay specific Gatherings are Rurouni Kenshin (12:30 pm Sunday) and Shonen Jump (2 pm Sunday).
But if Saturday has to be the day, then so be it!

A picnic blanket with RCO symbols?  :P
Hm...perhaps there needs to be an AX picnic blanket too! Not that I'd likely have time for it, but it's a thought....

As for making arrows...I weep for you, as I'll be doing the same thing in several weeks....

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: kimu on March 09, 2008, 11:18:57 PM
I hope not moving it too far back or it's going to run into my switching from Ukitake (Bleach) to Abel. As mentioned, the Bleachers are having a number of events besides just the photo gathering, so I'm hoping to catch some of them. The main gathering is 1 pm Saturday.

Okay...new thought and it might not work--if Saturday just got too messy with swapping cosplays and the Masquerade, do we consider changing to another day?
I'm at Fanime for the whole thing, so I'm flexible. My only other cosplay specific Gatherings are Rurouni Kenshin (12:30 pm Sunday) and Shonen Jump (2 pm Sunday).
But if Saturday has to be the day, then so be it!

A picnic blanket with RCO symbols?  :P
Hm...perhaps there needs to be an AX picnic blanket too! Not that I'd likely have time for it, but it's a thought....

As for making arrows...I weep for you, as I'll be doing the same thing in several weeks....

Maybe Sunday @4pm? I have to go to the Bleach gathering too and that one requires make-up removal ^.^'

vasher

Mmkay, so I think there are a few options in regard to gathering conflicts (Bleach, KH, Rurouni Kenshin, Shounen Jump, FFVII):

a) We can push back the TB gathering on Saturday a little bit- say 3 or 3:30pm as a compromise.  I don't mind hanging out for a few hours as Cain after our TB gathering, Kitty, if you're worried about that.  ^^  FFVII is the main one I'm wanting to hit with Seph, anyways.

b) Have it before or after most of the other gatherings on Saturday- before noon, or around 5pm.  Late afternoon may or may not run into Masquerade trouble, but there's no info on when it starts.  Is this going to be a potential problem for anybody?

c) Switch it to Sunday- it looks like 11am or 3pm.

Or try to get KH to change their gathering time so it doesn't run into ours. ;)

Nightroad

I wouldn't mind starting the gathering earlier on Sat. but I know Esthers only going as Esther on Sat. (as of right now...) So if we have it any other day you all might not get to see her...
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Lakari

Quote from: vasher on March 10, 2008, 07:43:31 AM
Mmkay, so I think there are a few options in regard to gathering conflicts (Bleach, KH, Rurouni Kenshin, Shounen Jump, FFVII):

a) We can push back the TB gathering on Saturday a little bit- say 3 or 3:30pm as a compromise.  I don't mind hanging out for a few hours as Cain after our TB gathering, Kitty, if you're worried about that.  ^^  FFVII is the main one I'm wanting to hit with Seph, anyways.

I just popped in to say, FFVII gathering is happening on Sunday at 4 p.m, not on Saturday ;), hope you guys all have fun doing TB this year, I might bring out my Esther again next year (too many cosplays this year >.0).
I love candy, I love sugar, I love to be a chuchu forever~ XD

Nightroad

Quote from: Lakari on March 10, 2008, 09:47:15 AM

I just popped in to say, FFVII gathering is happening on Sunday at 4 p.m, not on Saturday ;), hope you guys all have fun doing TB this year, I might bring out my Esther again next year (too many cosplays this year >.0).

Thank you that helps alot!!! Iam sure we'll have tons of fun! And I hope you do too!

Ester-chan

Quote from: Nightroad on March 10, 2008, 08:23:17 AM
I wouldn't mind starting the gathering earlier on Sat. but I know Esthers only going as Esther on Sat. (as of right now...) So if we have it any other day you all might not get to see her...

I'm thinking about doing permanent Esther. I may go as Roxas again with Kelso. It depends on what day. But Sat and possibly Sunday I'll be Esther. I know Sat and Monday I will be. So, I dunno. :shrug:
I'm not so sure about doing all those cosplay's. I don't have a lot of time now to make or buy all the costumes. I'm not a bank dagnabit D: And I don't wanna put pressure on your mom like last year. I still feel guilty about that v.v;
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

vasher

Not to worry; we (royal, of course) shall do our best to accommodate everybody.  :)  So it's looking like Saturday at whatever time is still the best for getting everybody together.  I guess option a) moving the gathering back by an hour/half an hour or so is best? Is that enough time for some quick changes?  Or have TB gathering in the morning?  There's still a couple months to arrange everything.  ^^

kimu

On Saturday, Bleach has stuff starting by 11 and going through the gathering time planned.
We're doing a lunch run in costume, picnic at the park with games and photo ops, then the Gathering for photos at 1 pm. (Are you doing all this, too, Black Kawaii Kitty?)
I am guessing with a crowd the size of Bleach, that gathering will take a little while...and I could probably switch to Abel after that. While 2 pm would be too soon for TB, 3 pm might be okay if we had to bump up the time? Or does that run us afoul of something else?
(Although I hear they are now expecting to have the Cosplay Chess for Bleach of Arrancar v Shinigami, I hadn't signed myself up for that at this point.)

After I change from Bleach, I could hang out as Abel for the rest of the day/evening.

As you said, we've got time to plan! Thankfully!

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: kimu on March 10, 2008, 07:32:44 PM
On Saturday, Bleach has stuff starting by 11 and going through the gathering time planned.
We're doing a lunch run in costume, picnic at the park with games and photo ops, then the Gathering for photos at 1 pm. (Are you doing all this, too, Black Kawaii Kitty?)
I am guessing with a crowd the size of Bleach, that gathering will take a little while...and I could probably switch to Abel after that. While 2 pm would be too soon for TB, 3 pm might be okay if we had to bump up the time? Or does that run us afoul of something else?
(Although I hear they are now expecting to have the Cosplay Chess for Bleach of Arrancar v Shinigami, I hadn't signed myself up for that at this point.)

After I change from Bleach, I could hang out as Abel for the rest of the day/evening.

As you said, we've got time to plan! Thankfully!

I'll probably be attending for quite a while since I'm in a mainly espada cosplay group with a Gin and Matsu.too(going as flashback Neliel myself), I was interested in doing the chess, some girls at ALA mentioned it to us ^.^ Katy, the Isaak, is also doing Bleach activities with me.

I vote for 3pm. Gives me time to leave only a little early and make a quick change for KH @_@

Vasher: Katy isn't doing any KH stuff so she could help you change out of costume if I leave before then....though I don't want to see any questionable "stains" on the bed when I get back =P

vasher

3pm Saturday it is, if there are no objections?   For now, at least- who knows what will happen when the panel schedule's up.  XD  Anyways, the early ones to the gathering can chase the Zelda cosplayers around.

Quote....though I don't want to see any questionable "stains" on the bed when I get back =P

Oh, like the kind you and Isaak left last time?  ;D

Now I just need to figure out how to walk in Cain's foot armor.  *groan*

Nightroad

kimu

Quote from: vasher on March 11, 2008, 07:40:02 AM
3pm Saturday it is, if there are no objections?   For now, at least- who knows what will happen when the panel schedule's up.  XD  Anyways, the early ones to the gathering can chase the Zelda cosplayers around.

Quote....though I don't want to see any questionable "stains" on the bed when I get back =P

Oh, like the kind you and Isaak left last time?  ;D

Now I just need to figure out how to walk in Cain's foot armor.  *groan*

:o
The Orden is a very strange bunch.....
:D

The foot armor comment is amusing, I hope you find your ability to be a gracefully moving Cain. Otherwise, you'll probably blame Isaak again.

3 pm should hopefully work--though I might be tripping my way in depending on when we're done with that Bleach gathering.
(As I have no dressers to help me--unlike pampered Orden members--but I'll be sure to have everything set for fast change as possible. ;) )

vasher

When at Yaoi-con.. ;)

All is right with the world, then.  Just the usual lack of fiery destruction, but I'm doing my best to change that. <3  Phew, so much still to do.  I am always the paragon of grace- it's those idiot humans that keep running into my wings.  You'll catch me if I fall, won't you brother?

I suspect that most of the TB people will hang around the gathering for awhile, so no desperate need to hurry.  And I still have a 4:00 time slot with IamTetsuo for us to play with.  Maybe we can find a local church or something as background setting, if they don't mind our... questionable habits.  Anyways, I want to get a picture of Abel trying to shoot Sylphide Jr.

kimu

You mention questionable habits in the same post as the Sylphide Jr?
(Very clever pun work there!)
I notice that you said you wanted a photo of Abel shooting at the Sylphide, but one wonders why you would offer up your pet like that? (I know about the "Sylphide Queen", after all, and her intentions are more than being shot at by Abel. LOL!)

And you want to be caught if you fall....
You certainly want a lot, don't you?  ;)

I think the other Abel and I should make you a cup of 13-sugar tea....

vasher

I said "trying" to shoot.  ;D  Besides, it offers a wonderful distraction.  And it's a perfectly respectable Sylphide- Dietrich helped raise it. ^^

A being that needs nothing, and therefore needs everything... also wants to not smush his lovely visage on the pavement.  Unlike another silver-haired Crusnik who shall not be named.

QuoteI think the other Abel and I should make you a cup of 13-sugar tea....

I am not quite as... decadent, say, as you, dear brother.

Nightroad

Well I would love some more tea my brothers!!!

squalo

Quote from: vasher on February 27, 2008, 07:11:57 AM
Ok fellow TB cosplayers, let's try to find a good time to meet up. ^^

I'm guessing that these are going to be some of our main costumes, so how's about Saturday?  Probably at the fountains out front.  Afternoon sometime, then, to give us all time to wake up and get the overly complicated things on?  :) Maybe post a list of when you can/can't make it and work from there, and I'll go check about other gatherings.  Leaning towards 3:00...

Where:  Fountains
Day:Saturday
When: 3pm

List of TB cosplayers:

vasher- Cain
Black Kawaii Kitty- Dietrich
the_Pink_Panther24- Dietrich
Katy- Isaak
kimu- Abel
Nightroad- Abel
Ifie- Tres
Esther
Caterina
Sister Kate
Noelle (??)
Ion

I'll cos Radu then
如果没人爱我的话,那我会自己爱自己的

Black Kawaii Kitty

:D Yay I get to pick on a Radu now instead of just getting picked on by Cain and Isaak  :P

squalo

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on March 12, 2008, 09:49:43 PM
:D Yay I get to pick on a Radu now instead of just getting picked on by Cain and Isaak  :P

aww you can't pick on 'boss' then, wait me? T_T
如果没人爱我的话,那我会自己爱自己的