Started by vasher, February 27, 2008, 07:11:57 AM

Nightroad

YAY for armor!!! Good luck!

Sorry for forsaking Cain kimu!!! I blame him I really do!!!! >.<
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

kimu

And my armor is in progress. Nearing completion on the shoulder pauldron stuff.
I'll get some pics up when the shaping is done, it just needs a little fine tuning now.
Yeah for Wonderflex and a heat gun.
teehee

Although I will say armor is not my fave thing in costuming.

As for Blame Cain, as you might recall, I came back from AX sick, because the Cain cosplayer was sick with a cold....gaaaah. Gifts from brother are not good....
;)

Yukari Kaiba

my Tres wig came today!
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1693741/
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1693735/

i love the color X3 thanks Charis for recommending the 4/30 color =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

yeaaaaaaah!
Tres has haaaair!!!
This should start all that "want to pet Tres like he's a loyal gunmetal dog" stuff again. teehee
:D

So...in other news....
It's looking like I might go up to Y-Con for Saturday....with the Abel costume....with Betsy....
Sister Esther, Sister Kate, and fellow Abel...please pray for us, I might not survive this....(and that's if I survive NDK with that bunch out there, just a couple weeks away!)  :P

And Kitty is of the Orden, all right. I have been typecast!!
She thinks I would make a good Chairman, Kaien Cross, from Vampire Knight....because he looks a lot like Abel.

And yeah for 3-day weekend coming up! I hope, plan, and intend to finish Vatican Abel this weekend!!
yeaaaaaah!
(Then I start artbook Empire Abel by the end of Sept! weeeee!)

Black Kawaii Kitty

Yukari~helloooooooooo Tres! *cat calls* lol

Kimu~ you'd be an adorable perfect chairman!, and then you can run around with me and we can be those two characters in Vampire Knight that are nearly never cosplayed XD

Talked with Vasher, she definitely is going to bring Cain for another round of fun for Y-con, and since she's also bringing Grimmy I was going to give in and bring Matsu though with no sword because I left that at my hometown =/ but I'm sure some little sake cup antics will make up for that ^_~

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kimu on August 28, 2008, 07:31:04 AM
yeaaaaaaah!
Tres has haaaair!!!
This should start all that "want to pet Tres like he's a loyal gunmetal dog" stuff again. teehee
:D

So...in other news....
It's looking like I might go up to Y-Con for Saturday....with the Abel costume....with Betsy....
Sister Esther, Sister Kate, and fellow Abel...please pray for us, I might not survive this....(and that's if I survive NDK with that bunch out there, just a couple weeks away!)  :P

And Kitty is of the Orden, all right. I have been typecast!!
She thinks I would make a good Chairman, Kaien Cross, from Vampire Knight....because he looks a lot like Abel.

haha XD I'm just so glad that the wig came out so perfectly! I'm not going to have to do anything to it XD

yay you're coming to Y-con! 8D this is going to be so much fun XD

omg you would be the perfect Chairman! I'm actually doing a Yuki Cross cosplay at Y-con, but if you do the Chairman at Fanime you, Kitty, and me can all run around together XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

:o
you people are quite crazy...yes....

So...Y-Con....
At this point I was only planning to bring Abel because I wasn't sure about changing anything.
What day/time were you planning to wear Bleach?
Betsy is definitely coming along too, although she did contact them about possible volunteer work. Because she likes doing that kind of thing.

TB 2009 thread....
We need to get one started....
Kitty--do you think Vasher might want to nominate you in her stead to perform that task if she's not going to be able to visit us here anytime soon? Maybe you could ask next time you talk to Vasher.
(And yes, I realize Brother has sooo many things to Plan to Burn the World, so it's quite understandable, of course!  ;) )

2009 and VK....
I guess I could be able to put that costume together and still have Empire Abel ready next year. It's not too hard to do....comparatively speaking to what I've done in 2008 so far....
And if there's a couple of you from the series that want me to do it.....I guess I could cosplay the Headmaster (Chariman).....
*wonders what new set of doom I'm getting myself into.....*

Nightroad

*sleepy*
*blinks, blinks*
How's everyone?

>.< MAN! I wish I could go to y-con!!! I can't tho'... TT_TT Have fun without me...

Yeah we need a 2009 thread...Otherwise people will wonder whether they have to travel back in time to join the other TB cosplayers!!! ;)
*laughs*
Check out my fairly rescent DA account!
I wanna see my fanime friends on there!
http://robotdreams.deviantart.com/

Hawkbat

Heya '08 Tres here. Man you guys really posted alot! I just got through about 20 pages (I admit I skimmed most) (I am gonna fall asleep so hard in about 5 minuites) I was sooo bummed I didnt get to hang out longer. Looks like this year I'll be hanging up Tres for Meier Link from Vampire Hunter D. I'll be sure to stop by and chat and grab some photos though!

Lord_Hawkbat