any fooly cooly cosplayers out there? i am only asking cuz.....

Started by clawmaster, February 27, 2008, 09:19:32 AM

clawmaster

hi everyone. the reason why i am asking if there are any fooly cooly cosplayers out there that are going to fanime (which i am pretty sure they are) my little brother is going to his first big anime con to fanime. I thought it would be funny if everyone who sees him glomps him but not too hard its his first time after all XD. wow that sounded wrong but anyways yea he is going to dress up as Naota and hes bringing his own guitar he has and it is a real guitar so it will be kinda heavy to lift for him but he can put it on his back. If you do hug him take a pic of with him to make him more uneasy XD but more importantly send it to me. I may cross pathways with him but more likely i be doing my own thing and it will be the weekend so it will be pretty busy. so yea once i get a pic of his cosplay in action i post it on here >D hehehehe. tata for now ^.^

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

iNSOMNiAC

Aww, that's cute. xD I was Mamimi a few years ago, but I won't be cosplaying her this year unfortunately... My friend might go as Haruko again though, I'll try to direct her to this thread. We lacked a Takkun everytime we cosplayed from FLCL! xD