Theater is my art! (**updated - scroll down first page for more info**)

Started by Mordyan, February 28, 2008, 11:38:27 PM

LadyKaren

Quote from: Jerry on April 15, 2008, 10:17:08 AM
*UPDATE*

there is a slight possibility i may have to gracefully bow out.
as in My chances of going have turned into a possible hard MAYBE?...  :-[

I'll keep you guys updated, but I'm sorry for trying to organizining this and then flake-ing out like this last minute.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Otaku - If Jerry ends up not being able to go, we'll come pick you up on the way up.
Mordyan - PM ME your new phone number. I'm wanting to reserve tickets before 2 hours before the show. :)

otakuapprentice

Quote from: LadyKaren on April 15, 2008, 07:16:29 PM
Quote from: Jerry on April 15, 2008, 10:17:08 AM
*UPDATE*

there is a slight possibility i may have to gracefully bow out.
as in My chances of going have turned into a possible hard MAYBE?...  :-[

I'll keep you guys updated, but I'm sorry for trying to organizining this and then flake-ing out like this last minute.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Otaku - If Jerry ends up not being able to go, we'll come pick you up on the way up.
Mordyan - PM ME your new phone number. I'm wanting to reserve tickets before 2 hours before the show. :)
i'll meet you halfway, so you only have to make one small side-trip instead of one big one.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Mordyan

Thanks again to all that came up and saw the show last night. Hanging out after the show was fun.

Lady Karen - glad you called the box office when you did otherwise you guys would have been left out in the cold. Also you can ask me to sign "something" any time!

Jerry - Thanks for the meal dude. Next time I am down there, it's on me. I am looking forward to the next JerryCon now that I have free time again.

Otakuapprentice - Nice pen! If you still need the phone number of "Juliet" I can hook you up! And remember Sad Kermit still Hurts...

<insert board name here> - Thanks for driving everyone down. It was cool meeting you. If I thought my childhood wasn't raped before now... "I *bleeeeep* the spider in the hall. I *bleeeeep* the cobwebs on the wall. I *bleeeeep* the candles on the shelf. When I am alone I *bleeeeep* myself."

See ya all at Fanime!

Jerry

good times all around.

i cant believe we actually ending up having dinner with 2/3 of the cast.

munchkin for the win. even tho i failed and was only like lvl 3 at the end of the game.

hey thanks for putting on a great show mordyan and we'll definately have another adventure sometime soon.

brind the renta-godzilla for good luck ^_^

go go godzilla.  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D