World of Warcraft?

Started by Tevina, February 29, 2008, 12:16:41 AM

Tevina

Sorry if there has already been a topic about WoW here, (I used the search feature but nothing came up, and I don't frequent these forums either).

I was wondering if there were going to be any other WoW cosplayers out and about at Fanime 2008? I know it's not anime, but hey, you see anime costumes at Wonder/Comic con, so I don't see why it'd be strange or anything like that.

Getting to my point, if there are any groups of people that are going to bring their WoW costumes to Fanime, and better yet, if anyone is planning a masquerade skit with WoW related stuff, let me know! I poured a lot of time and money into my Blood Elf costume at Blizz Con which only saw the day of light -once- and it'd be a waste for me to just dump it after only wearing it that one time. I've only done the masquerade thing one time before at a previous Fanime, but I had a ton of fun so I'd like to do it again!

Anyway, probably a long shot, but thanks for reading!  ;D

Xeluu

I have an idea I might pursue for Fanime, but in all likely hood I won't.

I know someone Cosplayed a Night Elf in the past, so I'd say go for it!

I'm sure all the other WoW players (myself included) would be thrilled to see you!
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

shinjiboy

I agree.  Any WoW cosplayers would get a snap from my camera.

Shimmer

Ill be there in my human priest outfit :D Tier 5 Avatar, baby. I hope Im not the only one, though. ^_^;

Oniko

my boyfriend and I play Wow together so I hope there would be some cosplayers.  This is his first con I'm dragging him to (poor soul) and I think seeing some WoW people would be fun.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

i wounder if their will be any world of warcraft cosplayers their this year?
i cosplay as a blood elf at gaming con's. i might consider wearing it to fanime.
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

Evangelion Xgouki

I've been considering wearing my human Tier 5 Avatar outfit.  Though my cosplay list for Fanime in general isn't even finalized yet  :P.  Probably be a good thing to wear it to more than just BlizzCon 2007 and their costume contest...

waffle-lover26

Well, being a WoW fan I hope you go through with this so I can take pics. My parents wouldn't let me do such a complex project T^T
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ill mostly be wearing my blood elf cosplay on day zero. Thursday. maybe some of the other wow cosplayers could meet up?
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia