Ragnarok Online Gathering '08

Started by o0Mutsu0o, February 29, 2008, 06:54:55 PM

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Lonelykangta on April 03, 2008, 08:20:31 PM
Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 03, 2008, 05:04:24 PM
My Sat and Sun are booked~~ I have no idea what to do on Fri or Mon.. Who's up for hanging out with an aco on one of those days?
lol that should be our gathering, just hanging around and making fun of the other non Ragnarök cosplayers ;p

<<;; Sit there and laugh and point at non-ro people.. sounds funny xD;;;.. i have a day open with a priestess!! ;D So i can run around with you guys, unfortunatly the dude i was suppose to go around with, turns out..erm, not to be nice ;] so i need someone to go around with!! ( I should be going with my other friend now, but i wanna drag you along )
See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

SakuraNek0

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 04, 2008, 10:08:59 AM
Quote from: Lonelykangta on April 03, 2008, 08:20:31 PM
Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 03, 2008, 05:04:24 PM
My Sat and Sun are booked~~ I have no idea what to do on Fri or Mon.. Who's up for hanging out with an aco on one of those days?
lol that should be our gathering, just hanging around and making fun of the other non Ragnarök cosplayers ;p

<<;; Sit there and laugh and point at non-ro people.. sounds funny xD;;;.. i have a day open with a priestess!! ;D So i can run around with you guys, unfortunatly the dude i was suppose to go around with, turns out..erm, not to be nice ;] so i need someone to go around with!!

What day will this be on? Keep in mind that I have karaoke contest on Friday, I think. That's in the evening, generally, no? I forget!
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?
Friday: ??
Saturday: Sakagami Kouya? (Loveless), Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Sunday: Koizumi Itsuko (SHnY)
Monday: ??
Unplaced cosplays: Nagato Yuuki (SHnY); acolyte (RO)

Nishi

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 04, 2008, 10:02:06 AMSo, lets do 1:30pm? Infront at the fountains? o_o i'll change it, hopefully no one will dissagree?? I'll send out pms too... /sob but if it is too much of a change, and people can't go Dx it will have to be at 1 D; /sob

1:30 is good for me. /ok

Wow is it normal for Fanime people to finalize things this soon? lol. At Sakura Con no one really finalizes their gatherings till a week before the con!
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

SakuraNek0

Quote from: Nishi on April 04, 2008, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 04, 2008, 10:02:06 AMSo, lets do 1:30pm? Infront at the fountains? o_o i'll change it, hopefully no one will dissagree?? I'll send out pms too... /sob but if it is too much of a change, and people can't go Dx it will have to be at 1 D; /sob

1:30 is good for me. /ok

Wow is it normal for Fanime people to finalize things this soon? lol. At Sakura Con no one really finalizes their gatherings till a week before the con!

Aren't you that high priest that was at the AX RO gathering last year..? o3o
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

Nishi

Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 05, 2008, 12:03:32 AMAren't you that high priest that was at the AX RO gathering last year..? o3o

omg... Are you that cute aco girl? XD Your username sounds familiar.

Yeah this is hard for me cause Saturday is so busy! But I do really want to go to a RO gathering cause they're so fun. :)
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

SakuraNek0

Quote from: Nishi on April 05, 2008, 04:12:42 AM
Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 05, 2008, 12:03:32 AMAren't you that high priest that was at the AX RO gathering last year..? o3o

Yeah this is hard for me cause Saturday is so busy! But I do really want to go to a RO gathering cause they're so fun. :)
C-cute? o///o
I, uh, here? o_o; (I would've tried to save people's eyes by linking it, but somehow it's not doin' it for me.. and I'm quite tired. o.o; )

By the way, yeah... Sat has everything happening.. Are you free Friday or Monday? :'3 I'm planning on aco-ing it out on one of those days if someone's willing to do it with me.
If I had the opportunity to change mid-day (which I don't because I'm staying at a friend's house), I'd totally cosplay aco at least for the morning... )':
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

o0Mutsu0o

^^;; I'm a planner.. and i wanna make sure everything is situated! nuu, but good. Looks like its at 1:30 now, <3

Nishi

Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 05, 2008, 04:26:08 AM

C-cute? o///o
I, uh, here? o_o; (I would've tried to save people's eyes by linking it, but somehow it's not doin' it for me.. and I'm quite tired. o.o; )

By the way, yeah... Sat has everything happening.. Are you free Friday or Monday? :'3 I'm planning on aco-ing it out on one of those days if someone's willing to do it with me.
If I had the opportunity to change mid-day (which I don't because I'm staying at a friend's house), I'd totally cosplay aco at least for the morning... )':

lol, Looks like I was right! I do remember you. XD
I finally made a staff and got a wig for my costume so it's more complete now. I'm not sure yet exactly what days I'll be wearing it but I'll try to make this gathering.
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

SakuraNek0

Quote from: Nishi on April 10, 2008, 07:04:17 PM

C-cute? o///o

I finally made a staff and got a wig for my costume so it's more complete now. I'm not sure yet exactly what days I'll be wearing it but I'll try to make this gathering.

Nyeh. XD;
I won't be there at the gathering. ;3;
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 10, 2008, 09:58:30 PM

C-cute? o///o

Nyeh. XD;

At least meet up with me, later or a different day!!!

SakuraNek0

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 22, 2008, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 10, 2008, 09:58:30 PM

C-cute? o///o

Nyeh. XD;

At least meet up with me, later or a different day!!!

:'3 I have either Friday or Sunday free, depending. (cause I don't have a hotel to change in and all. ;-; )
Which day works best for you?
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

o0Mutsu0o

Alot of my friends are going and have hotels.. sarah, jimmy.. close friends.. lol, ones that i see everyday!! WE CAN TRUST THEM. Yeah we can always use their rooms? OR CHANGE IN THE ELVATOR ;D or bathrooms.. lol.. But, we should totally ..uhm, i think i was going as Ashley on  Friday.. But i'll talk to my partner.. Lol, i think i can, not sunday though.. thats Ashley day... Friday i might... hmm, Cant do it mon?

Dantom

*poke Mutsu and runs away* Yay for RO cosplay :P

SakuraNek0

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 22, 2008, 02:45:31 PM

Alot of my friends are going and have hotels.. sarah, jimmy.. close friends.. lol, ones that i see everyday!! WE CAN TRUST THEM. Yeah we can always use their rooms? OR CHANGE IN THE ELVATOR ;D or bathrooms.. lol.. But, we should totally ..uhm, i think i was going as Ashley on  Friday.. But i'll talk to my partner.. Lol, i think i can, not sunday though.. thats Ashley day... Friday i might... hmm, Cant do it mon?
My bad, it's Friday and Monday that's free for me, hahaha.. Sunday I have a Suzumiya Haruhi gathering to look at.

I can do a brief one on Sat before my Touhou one, but that feels wayyyy too rushed.. (Touhou starts at 2:30 and I have to prep my wig for it.) So maybe not...

Friday..karaoke contest in the evening, but I should be okay!! ;3
Friday or Monday.
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

Nishi

Hmm, so no way to do Friday instead? I'll try to make the Saturday one, though I might be a little late.

Does anyone want to post in the official gatherings thread to have them put it on the list? I'd actually prefer Friday, but if it's going to be Saturday, I vote for the 1:30 time!
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

SakuraNek0

Quote from: Nishi on April 24, 2008, 01:49:52 AM
Hmm, so no way to do Friday instead? I'll try to make the Saturday one, though I might be a little late.

Does anyone want to post in the official gatherings thread to have them put it on the list? I'd actually prefer Friday, but if it's going to be Saturday, I vote for the 1:30 time!

I mean to say that Friday is good for me.
Friday or Monday.
I was just musing in my thoughts about the karaoke contest later in the evening... but that's later, later on. ;P

I can't make Saturday at all.
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

o0Mutsu0o

I already changed it on sat for 1:30, lol i did that along time ago for you!!! So you could make it, i cant do friday cause i get there late.. xD lol

So Sat 1:30 it is

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 23, 2008, 04:42:41 PM

My bad, it's Friday and Monday that's free for me, hahaha.. Sunday I have a Suzumiya Haruhi gathering to look at.

I can do a brief one on Sat before my Touhou one, but that feels wayyyy too rushed.. (Touhou starts at 2:30 and I have to prep my wig for it.) So maybe not...

Friday or Monday.

Lets hang out monday then ;]

Nishi

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 24, 2008, 01:31:55 PM

I already changed it on sat for 1:30, lol i did that along time ago for you!!! So you could make it, i cant do friday cause i get there late.. xD lol

So Sat 1:30 it is

Yeah I know, thanks, but that was just a personal suggestion... It's not just for me! Whatever the final decision is should be a good time/date for everyone else too. If Friday is better for the majority, I'm all for it.
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

SakuraNek0

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on April 24, 2008, 01:33:23 PM
Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 23, 2008, 04:42:41 PM

Friday or Monday.

Lets hang out monday then ;]

Monday, then? :'D
Around when? Any idea?
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?