Ragnarok Online Gathering '08

Started by o0Mutsu0o, February 29, 2008, 06:54:55 PM

Lazarathe

Hmm, this has inspired me to start my Gunslinger cosplay, not quite sure if it will be done in time, but i'll try damn hard to finish it before Fanime

Chihiro

I would totally stalk a Priest around the con. Or a SinX.
Win. Epic win.
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Rainbow Ichi on March 26, 2008, 08:22:01 AM
well last year it was saturday afternoon, or so i remember. I wasn't able to attend because i was playing tabletop >.< plus I only heard it thru word of mouth a couple of minutes into the game D:

I'm havent started sewing my ninja suit, I'm still working on my brother's cape for his own cosplay. Do you think I can still catch up with 1 month's worth of sewing? 1 month left till Fanime..... @_@
Its going to be my first cosplay in Fanime too >.< Go me! :P

/hm?

Well... /thinks I think you can.. /swt >___< JUST WORK HARD -stab-.. and hmm -shifty eyes- this may be random..
but did i meet you last year? o_o you uhmmm.. Your in Under The Moonlight? your a sin or something... i do believe we have met.. or maybe im crazy xD lol!!
See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Lazarathe on March 28, 2008, 04:03:48 PM
Hmm, this has inspired me to start my Gunslinger cosplay, not quite sure if it will be done in time, but i'll try damn hard to finish it before Fanime

Wow, that'd be interesting to see.. depending if your local, i'd help you out... me and my friend are guru's depending on if you have the materials ^^

SakuraNek0

Holy crap, all the gatherings I want to go to are on Sat.. o.o;; But I'm staying at someone's house, so changing will be too hard.. otherwise I'd come as an acolyte. (I came as one in '06.)
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?
Friday: ??
Saturday: Sakagami Kouya? (Loveless), Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Sunday: Koizumi Itsuko (SHnY)
Monday: ??
Unplaced cosplays: Nagato Yuuki (SHnY); acolyte (RO)

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: SakuraNek0 on March 30, 2008, 02:16:52 AM
Holy crap, all the gatherings I want to go to are on Sat.. o.o;; But I'm staying at someone's house, so changing will be too hard.. otherwise I'd come as an acolyte. (I came as one in '06.)
People do this to teaseeee mee T_____T I would change it, but i decided it!!!!! T___T Harghdfdfsj Nuuu, Nuuu >.< Just.. erm, uhm.. Yep, ><;; if you realy wanna come i'll figure somin out..

SakuraNek0

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on March 30, 2008, 08:07:24 PM
People do this to teaseeee mee T_____T I would change it, but i decided it!!!!! T___T Harghdfdfsj Nuuu, Nuuu >.< Just.. erm, uhm.. Yep, ><;; if you realy wanna come i'll figure somin out..

Just let me know. If you can't change the days and you're going to  be an RO char on another day, let me know and I'll accompany you. ;P
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: SakuraNek0 on March 30, 2008, 08:08:53 PM

Just let me know. If you can't change the days and you're going to  be an RO char on another day, let me know and I'll accompany you. ;P

Well me personally can go as a priestess or Knight any day of the con... >>;; I'll just need to raid one of my many friends hotel rooms.. or change infront of fanime... haha, /swt
^^;;; I dont think... i can, Saturday seems to fit in nicely..and i have no other complaints.. D; If...erm, i errhrhrhrh ><;; /sob, not much i can do... /sob
but if you wanna accompany me that's fine!

SakuraNek0

Quote from: o0Mutsu0o on March 31, 2008, 01:06:07 PM
Quote from: SakuraNek0 on March 30, 2008, 08:08:53 PM

Well me personally can go as a priestess or Knight any day of the con... >>;; I'll just need to raid one of my many friends hotel rooms.. or change infront of fanime... haha, /swt
^^;;; I dont think... i can, Saturday seems to fit in nicely..and i have no other complaints.. D; If...erm, i errhrhrhrh ><;; /sob, not much i can do... /sob
but if you wanna accompany me that's fine!
Ouu, I love following knights around.. o^o

Yeah, I can't do Sat cause I'd have to raid someone's room too many times.. I might be doing Loveless and Touhou that day. I can do Friday, Sun, or Mon, provided that the Haruhi gathering isn't on those days.. @_x; So hectic..

But since you can go as the character itself on any day, we can set up a sort of hang out of some sort when we find out?

Although it'd be a little meh cause all the RO cosplayers wouldn't be around. o^o
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

GS Dragono

I will most likely be attending as a crappily done (I can't sew even if it could save my life XD) Female Monk or Male Gunslinger. It's hard to find Female costumes that cover a person decently -_-

SakuraNek0

Quote from: GS Dragono on March 31, 2008, 06:23:37 PM
I will most likely be attending as a crappily done (I can't sew even if it could save my life XD) Female Monk or Male Gunslinger. It's hard to find Female costumes that cover a person decently -_-

And that's why I'm an aco. orz

ouu.. I want to see a female Monk.. not too common~
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

GS Dragono

It is sad how few Female Monks there are. Monks pwn all! >D They are like... The staple of all boss hunting parties.

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: GS Dragono on March 31, 2008, 06:27:50 PM
It is sad how few Female Monks there are. Monks pwn all! >D They are like... The staple of all boss hunting parties.

/cough

All Monks have..something of mentioning is G-fist, which is a common joke via vent in my guild.. -cough- But, yes.. >>;; Knights Own and eat all ;p

Lol, the costume is cute, and i cant wait till see it! i'll stick you on the list ^^

o0Mutsu0o

Ouu, I love following knights around.. o^o

Yeah, I can't do Sat cause I'd have to raid someone's room too many times.. I might be doing Loveless and Touhou that day. I can do Friday, Sun, or Mon, provided that the Haruhi gathering isn't on those days.. @_x; So hectic..

But since you can go as the character itself on any day, we can set up a sort of hang out of some sort when we find out?

Although it'd be a little meh cause all the RO cosplayers wouldn't be around. o^o
[/quote]

kkkkkkk ;]

Rainbow Ichi

I suppose we did met mutsu, if you were that female knight i've met last year that asked to re-take a lot of photos, but only post one (which i did) unfortunately, my photo album website closed down ;_; I need a new place to post them all.

"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Rainbow Ichi on April 02, 2008, 12:46:36 PM
I suppose we did met mutsu, if you were that female knight i've met last year that asked to re-take a lot of photos, but only post one (which i did) unfortunately, my photo album website closed down ;_; I need a new place to post them all.

Well Duh!! If you take a picture of me with my eyes half closed of course i want to retake it!! and it's all good, xD WOW NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN I HAVE THAT PICTURE OF US FROM THE CON LAST YEAR -holds up cell phone-

;] good times.. -droooolll- I Can't wait to see you again, i'd love to see your costume!! /kis Nice to see you!!!!!! or hear from you

!~ Now only if i could remember all the other people i met... /sob i only have.. like 13 of thems numbers!

Nishi

Is there any possible way to make it 1:30 or 2 pm instead? I just realized I have another gathering to go to right before this one... and I don't think I'll be able to change in time.  :-\
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

SakuraNek0

Feels like there's a ton of gatherings on Sat, lol..

My Sat and Sun are booked~~ I have no idea what to do on Fri or Mon.. Who's up for hanging out with an aco on one of those days?
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?

Lonelykangta

Quote from: SakuraNek0 on April 03, 2008, 05:04:24 PM
My Sat and Sun are booked~~ I have no idea what to do on Fri or Mon.. Who's up for hanging out with an aco on one of those days?
lol that should be our gathering, just hanging around and making fun of the other non Ragnarök cosplayers ;p
Forever lonely

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Nishi on April 03, 2008, 02:58:39 PM
Is there any possible way to make it 1:30 or 2 pm instead? I just realized I have another gathering to go to right before this one... and I don't think I'll be able to change in time.  :-\

Yeah, i think i can. ^^ it would make life easier..

So, lets do 1:30pm? Infront at the fountains? o_o i'll change it, hopefully no one will dissagree?? I'll send out pms too... /sob but if it is too much of a change, and people can't go Dx it will have to be at 1 D; /sob