Whos bringing there 360s to Fanime

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, March 01, 2008, 08:42:47 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Me, my Clan(Team Taking Control), and are Sister Clan(Team oS) are bringing ares.
Who Else is?

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Chewie

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 01, 2008, 08:42:47 PM
Me, my Clan(Team Taking Control), and are Sister Clan(Team oS) are bringing ares.
Who Else is?

You're bringing Ares? THE God of war? Nice!

As for me, I'll be bringing a DICTIONARY. I know, in your social circles it's probably something you've only heard of in hushed whispers.

I'm honestly shocked that you managed to spell Team (Twice! ^^), Taking, and Control correctly. Especially without severely injuring yourself.
I know my brain hurts just from reading it. I can hardly imagine how it must have felt to actually sit down and type it out. Though I may have an idea of what it felt like, because it feels like my brain might be bleeding after attempting to comprehend your post.

Profusely.

Chewie

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Chewie on March 03, 2008, 07:11:49 AM
Who Else is?

As for me, I'll be bringing a DICTIONARY. I know, in your social circles it's probably something you've only heard of in hushed whispers.

I'm honestly shocked that you managed to spell Team (Twice! ^^), Taking, and Control correctly. Especially without severely injuring yourself.
I know my brain hurts just from reading it. I can hardly imagine how it must have felt to actually sit down and type it out. Though I may have an idea of what it felt like, because it feels like my brain might be bleeding after attempting to comprehend your post.

Profusely.

Thats very mature of you...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 03, 2008, 03:57:37 PM

Glad you didn't respond how I was afraid you would. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 03, 2008, 07:05:21 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 03, 2008, 03:57:37 PM

Glad you didn't respond how I was afraid you would. :)
I wouldnt want to lose my account

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

zemric

ill bring mine and i have two wireless controllers but idk how that would work cause i cant have them stolen. like you have to come to the booth and sign one out to your name or something cause they cost 50 bucks. and leave like a drivers license or something like it so i know i would get them back.
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

Jun-Watarase

Who Else is?

Profusely.

Maaaaan... harsh. I feel almost guilty for finding it mildly funny. XD;

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 04, 2008, 08:38:20 PM
Who Else is?

Profusely.

Don't worry.
I found it funny myself.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 04, 2008, 08:46:39 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 04, 2008, 08:38:20 PM
Who Else is?

Profusely.

Don't worry.
I found it funny myself.

Hahaha, not to bash on the original poster, but it's even more funny that it was ironically... grammatically incorrect. Lol.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

sunrise-oasis

bringing brawl to practice thats all im going to say! (also expect a long line for brawl and a moderatly small crowd of people)!

havok rt

Um are we going to have enough TVs? also I'll bring my controllers and some games but not the 360 itself.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

TC X0 Lt 0X

I think people think we plan to MEET and LAN.
Thats not what I was asking, but if you guys want to we could.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on March 12, 2008, 06:57:44 PM
Um are we going to have enough TVs? also I'll bring my controllers and some games but not the 360 itself.

Well Im bringing my TV.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Is it possible to LAN over a Hotel connection?
I assume so but never tried.
Can we LAN over wireless routers? Never tried.
If we could, bring a wireless router so we can LAN.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

zemric

i think we do
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

rawrgamr

You can...bring your 360...TO FANIME?!?!! HELL YEZZZ

oh and I challenge you. all of you  8)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: rawrgamr on March 22, 2008, 02:54:31 PM
You can...bring your 360...TO FANIME?!?!! HELL YEZZZ

oh and I challenge you. all of you  8)
Well you can bring them into your Hotel...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.