I KNOW WHY THE ELEVATORS TAKE SO LONG AT FANIME!!!

Started by Mister_E, March 01, 2008, 10:02:03 PM

otakuapprentice

some people take it farther than it should be taken, and others(i.e. me) just enjoy the clip for the hilarity factor seen within it.

p.s. this idea would work better at a college/university(the place in the clip looked like it would be from a university), not a hotel that can kick you out for breaking various laws.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

SweetNiar

Quote from: Mister_E on March 02, 2008, 11:05:21 PM
Whoa you people are taking thing a little to far, I just posted this as sorta of thoery/joke.

Yeah! I loved the clip!  ;D Oh and btw....I like your icon!  Reminds me of mine  8)

PyronIkari

Quote from: SweetNiar on March 02, 2008, 11:10:10 PM
oh get a grip.....people are just having fun chating about this.  No need to ruien it by making a debate as if everyone is totally serious.
Except... it does happen, and people DO this. It's irritating, and it's a problem for everyone that has to deal with it. It makes the CON look bad and pisses off the hotels because their other guests have to put up with it. Which is bad for their business, which in return gets sent back to the con.

Stuff like... cheaper hotel rates, and the such can get revoked if the hotels catch wind of this stuff, so your "little fun" screws everyone else over.

Mister_E

Quote from: SweetNiar on March 02, 2008, 11:12:47 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on March 02, 2008, 11:05:21 PM
Whoa you people are taking thing a little to far, I just posted this as sorta of thoery/joke.

Yeah! I loved the clip!  ;D Oh and btw....I like your icon!  Reminds me of mine  8)

Where do you think I got the idea from?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Mister_E

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 02, 2008, 11:14:29 PM
oh get a grip.....people are just having fun chating about this.  No need to ruien it by making a debate as if everyone is totally serious.
Except... it does happen, and people DO this. It's irritating, and it's a problem for everyone that has to deal with it. It makes the CON look bad and pisses off the hotels because their other guests have to put up with it. Which is bad for their business, which in return gets sent back to the con.

Stuff like... cheaper hotel rates, and the such can get revoked if the hotels catch wind of this stuff, so your "little fun" screws everyone else over.

*sigh* some people just don't know how to let lose and enjoy the joke of this topic.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

SweetNiar

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 02, 2008, 11:14:29 PM

Excuse me? My little fun??  Im talking about how funny the clip was and not to take everything so seriously like you always do.

PyronIkari

Laughing at the video is fine... talking about doing it, and of which, some people probably would do something retarded like this, isn't. I hardly take most things seriously, apaprently, having logic and basic understanding means everything in my life is taken seriously? It's kinda ironic, seeing as of what kind of person I really am.

Mister_E

Geez, well I'm glad that I take the stair, I just hope I get 5th or lower, I hate the smell of the stairways.

G.I.R

Quote from: Mister_E on March 02, 2008, 11:39:07 PM
Geez, well I'm glad that I take the stair, I just hope I get 5th or lower, I hate the smell of the stairways.
Take it you've never been in an elevator with someone wearing to much cologne...   or Fanboy-Funk. :P

Runewitt

what about having something like a picnic set up, and offering the people something to eat?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

SweetNiar

Quote from: G.I.R on March 02, 2008, 11:57:27 PM
Take it you've never been in an elevator with someone wearing to much cologne...   or Fanboy-Funk. :P

love it when they have so much cologne it doesnt help even when the get out of the elevator.....the odor just stays there until you pass out :-P

Kazuko

Quote from: Runewitt on March 03, 2008, 12:05:33 AM
what about having something like a picnic set up, and offering the people something to eat?
its still a saftey hazard

we dont have the hotels to ourselvs other people who dont go to the con use it too.

and what happens when people do stupid shit on the elevators

bye bye rates! bye bye hotels!

Runewitt

Quote from: Kazuko on March 03, 2008, 12:12:34 AM

we dont have the hotels to ourselvs other people who dont go to the con use it too.

i meant to be funny, i fail.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Kazuko

Quote from: Runewitt on March 03, 2008, 12:17:30 AM

i meant to be funny, i fail.

to quote the potter puppet pals

"you did your best ron"

Mister_E

And Hello cardboard box rooms!

WHO-HA!!!

Mister_E

Quote from: G.I.R on March 02, 2008, 11:57:27 PM

No not really, I've only rode the elevators during Fanime times at least 3-4 times 3 during 2006 and once in 2007 with my bags due to the fact that I dodn't want to wlak with heavy crap.

~~Loktera~~

Dude... Spartans... Singing, drinking, and... Drinking. That was the second most awesome elevator I have ever seen. The first being the one I walked into with the mudkip.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Jun-Watarase

You're all being retards.

I've always wanted to go to a disco, though, and boogie-oogie-oogie-whoo. :V

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

Geez, ease up on the "retards" It could offend some people.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mister_E on March 03, 2008, 10:48:45 AM
Geez, ease up on the "retards" It could offend some people.

Psssssh... You guys are. I'm pretty sure it should be obvious that this shouldn't be done, so those making suggestions that it should be are being retarded. Those taking the video seriously are being retarded. But if that's too much, I'll tone it down and say you're all being stupid.

In any case, this thread should've been in /b/, anyway.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com