I KNOW WHY THE ELEVATORS TAKE SO LONG AT FANIME!!!

Started by Mister_E, March 01, 2008, 10:02:03 PM

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

otakuapprentice

holy crap, i remember that clip; that is full-on WIN.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

AbsolutelyCursed

edendreams

Hey! WE SHOULD DO THAT!!

Who's In for an Elevator PARTY?!

a little art by me ^-^

PyronIkari

redroses3164

ahaha how funny. (Man that elevator looks really tiny.)

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 02, 2008, 10:22:09 AM
Quote from: edendreams on March 02, 2008, 12:47:01 AM
Hey! WE SHOULD DO THAT!!

Who's In for an Elevator PARTY?!

.... no

Seconded. If I wanted to use an elevator, I'd get quite annoyed at having to stand next to people constantly moving in the very little space there is.

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

DemonLordZabuza

Haha, that is so awesome.  I find no problems with elevators taking for ever or people crowding it. 

If I really need to get up, I dont complain and be lazy, but rather just walk to the stairs and go up.  No matter how long the rise is :D

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

AnimeEmperor

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

OniCourseMusha

One time during AOD 2005, me and couple my friends went on the elevator.  We were so bored that we decided to just stand there for like half a hour or more.  Some other people were also tried to get on the same elevator cuz the other one is out of service.  Some of the other guys were like "NOT YOU AGAIN!" and "Which floor are you going?".  Good ol' con days.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Joecool1

SCREW WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY!! WE WANT AN ELEVATOR PARTY!!!  HOES AND B***** BABY!!!
GET ME SOME HOES AND BITCHES AT THE CONS!!

short_storiesgl

Quote from: Joecool1 on March 02, 2008, 08:37:18 PM
SCREW WHAT THE PEOPLE SAY!! WE WANT AN ELEVATOR PARTY!!!  HOES AND B***** BABY!!!

... is there a freeway by you?
Dance Staff Second

Kazuko

First of all BE SERIOUS PEOPLE

Do you not know how that violates saftey hazards and yet people think its cool

I would punch someone in the face if they did that

especially thoes damn elevator ninjas that think they are so cool by pushing all the buttons

what a bunch of retards

pockystix

I don't know why you'd want to waste your time at Fanime doing that; seems like a waste of registration. :P And if you're gonna do that, you should at least do something nice for the people who want to take the elevator seriously and have to deal with you... like giving out wads of cash, maybe.
New sn = Meirin

mDuo13

I heard there were elevator parties of a sort happening at Fanime already. Though, the version I heard involved less disco dancing and more Spartans singing drinking songs.

Mister_E

Whoa you people are taking thing a little to far, I just posted this as sorta of thoery/joke.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

SweetNiar

oh get a grip.....people are just having fun chating about this.  No need to ruien it by making a debate as if everyone is totally serious.