I KNOW WHY THE ELEVATORS TAKE SO LONG AT FANIME!!!

Started by Mister_E, March 01, 2008, 10:02:03 PM

Mister_E

Well it's here and unless the Mods tell me that it's in the wrong spot, then it will be removed.

But for now it will stay and let the users of this board have a good laughing to them selfs.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

TaikoMoon

Wow, now I am hesitant to post anything in here. Man, I am afraid of being attacked.

-looks around to see if its safe before posting-

I thought it was a hilarious clip. Reminds me of the long rides down the elevators. I once got people singing the ninja rap. My sister and her buddies (myself included) were a group of Anbu from Naruto. However, the next day at Masquerade the stage folks used the song. <<; I couldn't do it after that.

But I find it irritating when the elevator takes forever. ><;;; people seem to enjoy pushing all the buttons in the elevator which is real irritating. OH and sometimes the stench of con goers who forget to bathe. Yeah, thats always fun. One time there was the clear smell of sex. Was gross.... yeah was pretty damn gross lol.

Anyone remember when the Omu went into an elevator? Good times, good times.

Just to reiterate... in my fear of being mauled by people. It was a funny clip. Brilliant idea in that its one of those ideas that never happen, hopefully lol. Good prank though I must say.

On a side note, should a mod come in at some point into this thread? There is just some extreme hostility and unnecessary behavior/comments. I don't want to be suckered into the confrontations here so I am just going to leave it at that.

Thank you for putting up the clip. It was a comical explanation to the notorious wait of the elevators during con time. I had a good laugh.
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

Mister_E

Now this is why we need more of you people around, you know what to say, and not attack other users just for a joke and argue about it!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mister_E on March 03, 2008, 01:13:27 PM
Now this is why we need more of you people around, you know what to say, and not attack other users just for a joke and argue about it!

Uh, I suppose you misinterpreted my posts from the beginning? I said you were all being retards, obviously jokingly. It's stupid if anyone suggests that this should actually be done, and it's also stupid if someone were to take it seriously and say it's a real problem. I didn't take it very seriously, nor do I take most of your posts in general seriously at all. It's sort of ironic that you did, however, to mine.

What I mean is, "Chill out."

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 03, 2008, 01:42:29 PM

Uh, I suppose you misinterpreted my posts from the beginning? I said you were all being retards, obviously jokingly. It's stupid if anyone suggests that this should actually be done, and it's also stupid if someone were to take it seriously and say it's a real problem. I didn't take it very seriously, nor do I take most of your posts in general seriously at all. It's sort of ironic that you did, however, to mine.

Alright then but since we can't hear you and how you say retard we cannot tell if you are serious or joking.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Mister_E on March 03, 2008, 02:25:52 PM

That's why you go j/k after your sentence.

Alright then but since we can't hear you and how you say retard you cannot tell if you are serious or joking.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mister_E

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 03, 2008, 03:09:02 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on March 03, 2008, 02:25:52 PM

That's why you go j/k after your sentence.

Alright then but since we can't hear you and how you say retard you cannot tell if you are serious or joking.

Oh I meant to say we cannot tell.

But thanks for agreeing with what I said.

OniCourseMusha

Oh Jesus Christ just calm the f*** down already........Its not like everyone is forcing to do it or serious about it.  Its just for the lawls or sense of humor.

What I think about the Elevator Party: Yeah its bit too crowded if u guys are too serious about that. It would bother most people who's in such a hurry to go to certain area.  Giving the bad rep?  I found it funny and interesting if I found one!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

edendreams

k... sarcasm doesn't seem to work over posts. Obviously. I always take the stairs anyway it's healthier

besides all work and no play makes johnny a dull boy :P

a little art by me ^-^

Mister_E

Jyunishinsho

Last time I an elevator thing was lie on the ground in a puddle of fake blood.
Try it! The kicks are endless!

Mister_E

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

Mister_E

STOP STOP STOP!

Can't you see the thread is tearing us apart WHYYYYYYY!!???

RyuHayabusa

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

otakuapprentice

*ding*

Fourth Floor: Electronics, Housewares, Disco Parties, Sporting Goods.

*ding*
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

G.I.R

Runewitt

Quote from: G.I.R on March 03, 2008, 10:31:08 PM
What, no love for the escalators?  :-[

they're okay... i once spent ten minutes on one when the power went out.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

otakuapprentice

Quote from: G.I.R on March 03, 2008, 10:31:08 PM
What, no love for the escalators?  :-[
Escalators: the Poor Man's NordicTrack.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.