Are you going to get fancy at the Black and White ball?

Started by Mister_E, March 04, 2008, 04:36:42 PM

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

suna_no_yoroi

So I got a black Shaolin Monk Robe.  Anyone know if that's acceptable? I'd prefer not to do the suit thing, cause it's just not that original since we're at Fanime and all.

havok rt

I'll put on a fedora, and a nice shirt and maybe a tie.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

FanFicGuru

Tuxedo most likely.

Although my fiancee' won't be there. ;_;

Maybe I just won't go.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

luckyends

Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

luckyends

well see ^_^ but it will be awsome because if it lasts through the night (aka like past 12) it will be my 1 year with my GF yay and tuxedo mask is her favorite character
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

KyraEnsui

I went last year when they first held it so it was FUN! I might get fancy, but I'll be dressing up as Rinoa again for the B&W Ball. ^^b

Devi 1313

Hmm, I wonder if they won't mind my red leopard print dress for gussied up Judy Nails. It's knee-length with elbow length sleeves. Either that or I'll look for my old prom dress or another knee length dress and go as Misa.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Nina Star 9

I'm not missing this for anything. I stayed the entire time last year, and it was the highlight of my con trip. I don't know what I will wear this year, though. Last year I just wore my cosplay (it was fancy), but that was totally impractical (strapless top + floor-trailing chiffon and ribbons + holding a masqerade mask), so I will probably wear either my junior prom dress from last year, or my senior ball dress from this year, depending on which one I end up liking better when I finish making this year's dress. This year's mask will strap on to my head, as well. :D

Truten

MidnightRosebud

We were going to go for sure, but now that it's been moved to Sunday it's a maybe....
If we do go though, I'm going to be fancy-shamancy! XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Chihiro

I'll be wearing my cosplay.
It's already a school guardian thing, and it's black and white xD
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

JTchinoy

black dickey's pants and a white t-shirt.

black and white, right?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 22, 2008, 09:59:35 PM
black dickey's pants and a white t-shirt.

black and white, right?

It has to be at least semi-formal. Look up on the dress code for that :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

JTchinoy

oh black dickey's, a white t-shirt, and a paper black bowtie.

semi-formal.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

chibibuie

Hi, new to the event. ;) I plan on going as a gothic lolitia  on Sunday and wear that to the ball, but I'm a bit confused. So are people going to wear their ball outfits through out the coarse of the day or will you have your cosplay on then change?
*~_^*

IamTetsuo

I'll be changing, there's no way I'm going to wear a dress shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes all day doing photoshoots.

Trumby

Quote from: chibibuie on March 23, 2008, 04:10:33 PM
Hi, new to the event. ;) I plan on going as a gothic lolitia  on Sunday and wear that to the ball, but I'm a bit confused. So are people going to wear their ball outfits through out the coarse of the day or will you have your cosplay on then change?
Definitely something you want to change into right before the event. That's what I'll be doing.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

JTchinoy

Quote from: IamTetsuo on March 23, 2008, 04:18:46 PM
I'll be changing, there's no way I'm going to wear a dress shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes all day doing photoshoots.
I will.  That's pimpin status right there.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X