I live in half moon bay  :D so it's kinda close ish

JTchinoy

Quote from: rawrgamr on March 22, 2008, 11:52:51 PM
I live in half moon bay  :D so it's kinda close ish

better than G.I.R

:P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Black Kawaii Kitty

On campus SJSU resident with a friend, so we're only a few blocks away once you get off campus =3 I pass by the convention on my way to work ;D Friend is planning to walk back and forth each day but I'm taking the easy route and staying at the Marriott since I've got multiple costume changes each day  :P

abcbadcat

BKK: Your Trish cosplays are awesome.

Black Kawaii Kitty

JTchinoy

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on March 25, 2008, 01:40:24 PM
On campus SJSU resident with a friend, so we're only a few blocks away once you get off campus =3 I pass by the convention on my way to work ;D Friend is planning to walk back and forth each day but I'm taking the easy route and staying at the Marriott since I've got multiple costume changes each day  :P

are you in the apartments? or the dorms?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

mDuo13

I keep reading this thread title as "lolcals"

JTchinoy

Quote from: abcbadcat on March 25, 2008, 03:08:09 PM

Your tekken character is mine. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 25, 2008, 04:05:22 PM

It's a secret  :P

JTchinoy

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on March 26, 2008, 12:43:19 AM

Either way I live roughly 2 blocks from you. :P

1 block north then 1 block west and I'm on campus. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 26, 2008, 12:52:00 AM

lol some some friends and myself were making jokes that we should get into costume and bring camping supplies and take a "we're already here" picture in front of the convention center XD

abcbadcat

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 25, 2008, 10:27:55 PM

lol I can see. Im decent at Tekken but I never learned to juggle. If you can juggle then you can probably beat me.

Im more of a 3S/Soul Calibur player.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on March 26, 2008, 12:54:32 AM
Quote from: JTchinoy on March 26, 2008, 12:52:00 AM

lol some some friends and myself were making jokes that we should get into costume and bring camping supplies and take a "we're already here" picture in front of the convention center XD

LOL that would be a fun photo to take and see XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

JohnnyAR

I live in San Jose

Quote from: kuromi on March 17, 2008, 09:55:38 PM
>3< Haven't replied in a while.

Quote from: Chibblz on March 15, 2008, 05:33:19 PM
Yo~! I go to SCHS.. Erm.. Yeah.. And a junior? You go to Wilcox, no? I haven't seen anyone with black/pink-tipped hair. Or maybe I'm just not really observant.. UHM-- But yeah.. I'm sure you can find buddies at your local Anime Club to go to the Convention with, just so that... Iono.. I lost my train of thought.. ;.;

I don't go to Wilcox XD; I'm in 8th grade. I'll probably be going to SCHS next year though. I'll still have the hair, so you'll probably come across me at some point. :3
I've never been to an anime-anything, club,meeting, nothing. But I know there is/was an anime club at the teen center, I think that's at Cabrillo?

I go to Del Mar High School. Its good to know that there are other teenagers that go to Fanime, that go on forums, I'm the only otaku at my school that goes to Fanime.

Quote from: EdOfNoName on March 13, 2008, 09:41:44 PM
Quote from: kuromi on March 06, 2008, 08:00:21 PM
I'm a junior high school student living in Santa Clara.
No-Name Anime www.nnanime.com meets at the Santa Clara central library on afternoons of the second Saturday of the month to watch anime. The April 12 and May 10 showings will be before Fanime. Showings are completely free and you can come for any part you like. Many of the people who attend will go to Fanime.  Most of the people who attend are adults or older teens, but some of the attendees started out when they where in junior high school. You may well be comfortable watching any anime that we'd be comfortable showing in a public library, but you're welcome to ask in advance why we label some shows "* not for audiences" or  get up and leave in the middle of a show if it's something you don't want to watch.

You should go to No-Name, I don't wanna be the only teen there anymore -_-

Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on March 06, 2008, 09:53:26 PM
Convention is pretty crowded.  My suggestions, stay with your friends in groups.  Keep an eye out for suspicious people.  And if you have any problem ask staff for help and they will take care of you.  Other than that, be safe and have fun :D

If your going in a group then can I join? I don't want to be lonely at Fanime and I would feel more comfortable if I grouped with people that are around my age.

abcbadcat

I go to San Jose City College which is right down the street from Del Mar.

Shi_Musouka

I live around Southeast San Jose, slightly over 2 miles away from Evergreen Valley College.

I used to attend Evergreen Valley High School, now I'm over at SJSU... I may or may not move downtown in the fall depending on how my schedule turns out next semester >>. It's not really safe to take public transport home alone late at night so it might be a good change. lol.

I have two friends over at SCHS now. One of them graduated two years ago, her sister is a senior there, and the other one is sophomore(Dunno if she's gonna finish her sophomore year there or transfer to Silver Creek now. lol). They did an SNJ Iruka and Rock Lee cosplay for 2007(The oldest one was a time-skip Temari, I believe).

JTchinoy

Quote from: abcbadcat on March 26, 2008, 12:57:55 AM

lol I can see. Im decent at Tekken but I never learned to juggle. If you can juggle then you can probably beat me.

df+2~1, 1, d+2, 2, 2~2, RDS D+3.
simple good combo. have fun. =)

LOL if you guys take an early fanime picture let me know! I cant be random normal guy on the side of the pic with the WTF look :) you can even PS a question mark above me, hahahaha.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

abcbadcat

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 27, 2008, 03:22:44 AM
Quote from: abcbadcat on March 26, 2008, 12:57:55 AM

df+2~1, 1, d+2, 2, 2~2, RDS D+3.
simple good combo. have fun. =)

LOL if you guys take an early fanime picture let me know! I cant be random normal guy on the side of the pic with the WTF look :) you can even PS a question mark above me, hahahaha.

I've never been good with that type of terminology but I'll look it up... also... I sold my PSTwo so I can't practice!

Ah well, thanks for the help though.

:D

JTchinoy

It's ok, you can only do that combo for Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.  I can't remember the last time I touched Tekken 5 on PS2. ???

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

abcbadcat

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 27, 2008, 11:40:51 AM
It's ok, you can only do that combo for Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.  I can't remember the last time I touched Tekken 5 on PS2. ???

Oh well I don't have a PS3 either lol.

360 + DS FTW!