If I were to play this song outside at the con...

Started by Mister_E, March 07, 2008, 12:02:27 AM

Mister_E

Alright then, oh do you or anyone know where I can find the Yatta song, that would be a great song to follow up Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix)?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Graciesaurus

Fanime Cons Attended;
'08 - Matt(Death Note)

A great success for my first Fanime con <3

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

ryoenchi

Mister_E

Will take place on Sunday around the 12 during the Naruto gathering, that is when the most people will show up. It's just a take anyone who wants to join can, free-for-all, me and Luckyends shall start this off and will wait for me to come.

And if I can find the song after that we will also play the Yatta song.

Also those who said yes, I will contact them a week before the con.

BrightHeart76

I'm going to update the Naruto Gathering list this weekend...do you want me to add this to the event list?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Mister_E

By all means please, and can you link this thread to the Naruto one, so I can have more sign-ups, thanks a bunch.

luckyends

Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Mister_E

Maybe, hmmm...should this go in Meetings or General Con?

luckyends

mostlikly meeting why dont youstart it in meeting and link everyone there and if they say no to where it goes well just convert this thread
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Mister_E