If I were to play this song outside at the con...

Started by Mister_E, March 07, 2008, 12:02:27 AM

Mister_E

What are the chances if you doing the same in the video?

These guys had the idea of doing this and I think it would be an alright Idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYo3K16_apo

Now I don't what anyone getting on my case, so if you want to bag on me then please say "No I would not!" Thanks

If most of these posts are no, then I will throw out the idea!

There the link is no longer broken!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

dibbly

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

Mister_E

Hmm really? Oh no wonder! I must of deleted a bit of the link my mistake!

I will fix it right away!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Moonblossom

Personally, you'd get an OH HELL NO from me. I'm sure some people would love to participate, but that music makes me want to kick puppies or something. I hate really fast-paced obnoxious pop ><

Mister_E

Puppy kickin' got it!

Now if one person says that, that matches what at least 20% of Fanime would say.

Lets see what other people say.

Ari

I wouldn't just hop in and do it... i would kinda watch from the side and be amused Not "Haha what a loser" but it would be pretty funny

Mister_E

lalalandla

Honestly, I would steal your laptop if you did.

Mister_E

I'd be playing the song on my Ipod then doing the dance.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Moonblossom on March 07, 2008, 08:21:09 AM
but that music makes me want to kick puppies or something.

Not so much the music, but this VIDEO... makes me want to kick puppies.

... and I love puppies.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Barnes

so that explains the gifs I've seen lately. Hell I like the Numa Numa Dance, so go for it I say! :D
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Mister_E

So the dance itself you have a problem with and leads you to kick a puppy huh.

Moonblossom

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 07, 2008, 05:45:51 PM
Quote from: Moonblossom on March 07, 2008, 08:21:09 AM
but that music makes me want to kick puppies or something.

Not so much the music, but this VIDEO... makes me want to kick puppies.

... and I love puppies.

I do too! They're delicious...

Honestly, the video is beyond asinine, but for me the music is the kicker ><

Mister_E

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mister_E on March 07, 2008, 06:00:38 PM
So the dance itself you have a problem with and leads you to kick a puppy huh.

No. Not the dance, not the music. This video-- the one you linked, of con people. Making want. Kick puppies. *Facepalm*

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

Golden State Warrior

Jun-Watarase

Not to be a killjoy, but it really... doesn't look as cool when actual real life weeaboos are doing it, most of which that don't even know what Popotan is. But there's no harm in doing it, I mean, what's an animecon without people overdoing internet memes. :V

FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

dibbly

i think im gonna make me the little angry marks,....and wear them when the time calls.

.....the the sweat bead. everyone needs the sweat bead.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.