SPRING BREAK!

Started by BrightHeart76, March 07, 2008, 06:29:55 PM

KawaiiAngel

D'oh
Spring Break for me = college exploring & working TT_TT

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a carefree beachy spring break? I know not of such fun.

XpHoBiaX

dayum. The only time I will be available is at Fanime. I have my dream job. Hrm...y'know I am still thinking about having a Henna booth at Fanime. Especially since I work as henna artist now.

I should bring it up with the owner at the studio. It would be cool to promote the studio as well as my work. (Amador Ink Presents Henna. Or something along that line.) It would so rock.

Shinsengumi

Sleep in, job hunting, and hang out with my friends.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Glitch

Some friends of mine are gonna treat some of the exchange students at school to a day at the beach. We're gonna have an AZNs vs. MXNs volleyball game. XD

XpHoBiaX

DOOD take a video camera with you! I want to see this!

Glitch

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 11, 2008, 06:48:20 PM
DOOD take a video camera with you! I want to see this!
Well it's just friends playing a regular volleyball game. Nothing really "zomg lolz" is gonna happen. XD

Lactose

the girl i spent the summer with in germany is coming back to the states for my spring break. =) gonna be way fun. =)
and the week after that, my boyfriend is moving out here. =D so yeah. spring is a good time of year this year.
Lactose = Liz

Barnes

I'm free for the next two weeks. Might go to Bay Meadows on Sunday.
COME ON HORSE NUMBER 5! 10 BUCKS ON YOU TO WIN!! GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

deonchan

Mine starts next week. I WANNA GO! (I need a vacation)
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div