Young Boy Dies Imitating Naruto

Started by Eurobeat King, March 10, 2008, 08:06:51 PM

quantbits

Quote from: Golden State Warrior on March 13, 2008, 05:45:17 PM
Wow, poor kid.

I would have bought him a Sand Ninja headband if he really wanted to be a Sand Ninja.

cold-blooded.
just the way I like it =)

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: quantbits on March 15, 2008, 05:44:50 PM
Quote from: Golden State Warrior on March 13, 2008, 05:45:17 PM
Wow, poor kid.

I would have bought him a Sand Ninja headband if he really wanted to be a Sand Ninja.

cold-blooded.
just the way I like it =)

... what. =|

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

RanyouSaotome

All I gotta say on this is this...

Now if parents had a clue and actually monitored their children and what they watch then they would have learned the following about Naruto.

Anime: Naruto
Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy
Themes: ninja
Age rating: TEENAGERS (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)

HELLO!!! It is rated for teenagers and the kids that were copying Naruto were 10!?!? So WHO is really to blame? WHO let's a 10 year old watch something meant for teenagers?!?!?

JohnnyAR

God damn, this takes me back to the Death Note thread.

I found this when looking up this on youtube, a very few of you might find it funny(hoping you won't), but most of us will find mean and cruel.

do u recognize the song? Thats fucked up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC0i5bnQ9jU&feature=related

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

JTchinoy

I like how the future generations I'm placing the world in are going to turn out.

Copying tragedy anime and chopping up their parents, burying themselves COMPLETELY in sand, 4 school shootings in a month.

I'm liking the future.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JohnnyAR

I hope your only being sarcastic because I don't like the way its going

JTchinoy

Quote from: JohnnyAR on March 23, 2008, 08:35:23 AM
I hope your only being sarcastic because I don't like the way its going

sorry I had to. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JohnnyAR

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 11, 2008, 10:17:50 AM
"Obviously sand is a potential danger to all kids in America. We must remove all the sand from the schools, from the beach and everywhere. Oh, and since there's a lot of sand on Irak and Afghanistan, we should go there and remove all the sand too.
Ha ha, hilarious how people blame this on Naruto, and not in the kids being stupid and burying his friend on the sand. LOL."
...declare war on Sand?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

JTchinoy

I say we gather up all of that blasphemous sand and put it in a compactor that'll crush all of it into glass.  glass should be more useful than sand.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

punk_parfait

This is terrible. I would like to think a 5th grader could be trusted in a 1 ft deep sandbox without supervision  but apparently not. I feel so bad for his family, they must feel absolutely horrible when really this was just an unfortunate accident. The media does a good job of making Naruto look like a sadistic cartoon that will influence your children to bury one another alive but this is not the time or place to go into that.

Thanks for posting.

banditkiller015

The kid was stupid to ask friends to bury him head first and the parents should've been supervising the kids since they're only 10.

JTchinoy

Quote from: banditkiller015 on March 29, 2008, 10:42:14 PM
The kid was stupid to ask friends to bury him head first and the parents should've been supervising the kids since they're only 10.
I don't know about you but I had enough common sense to not bury myself at 10 years old.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

banditkiller015

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 29, 2008, 11:50:37 PM
I don't know about you but I had enough common sense to not bury myself at 10 years old.

Well that's you everybody's different. And 10 is still a very young age and it's better being safe than sorry.

JTchinoy

Quote from: banditkiller015 on March 29, 2008, 11:58:38 PM

Well that's you everybody's different. And 10 is still a very young age and it's better being safe than sorry.
Well in my grade school, 1st graders to 8th graders were essentially given benefit of the doubt during recess.  during recess we had 3 yard duty adults for like 120 students. so yeah... maybe common sense isn't as easy to obtain as it used to be.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

When I was his age I just imitated Outlaw Star and Dragon Ball Z but it was more like bang bang, HA i got you!

Not like HEY GUYS LET BLOW CRAP UP AND TRY TO FLY!!!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

XeNo

Oh man, considering I hate Naruto, this kind of makes my day ;D

But also, I feel bad for the kid, to have to have died. Though he shouldn't always copies what he sees on tv x__X Not that I blame media but also blame the stupid kid.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Mister_E on March 30, 2008, 03:33:44 AM
When I was his age I just imitated Outlaw Star and Dragon Ball Z but it was more like bang bang, HA i got you!

We were imitating WWF... we thought it was real. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JohnnyAR

my brother is a year younger them him and even he doesn't imitate stuff like that.

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 31, 2008, 12:48:53 AM
Quote from: Mister_E on March 30, 2008, 03:33:44 AM

We were imitating WWF... we thought it was real. :)

too bad it isn't real.