Young Boy Dies Imitating Naruto

Started by Eurobeat King, March 10, 2008, 08:06:51 PM

shy-cosplayer

Quote from: Kazuko on March 10, 2008, 08:17:48 PM
well Naruto is the cause if you think about it, when the show jackass came on tv loads of kids tried to copy it and either got hurt or killed.

Its so sad really
kids are easily prone to belive things on tv sometimes and think oh hey its cool and try to do it too

I'm sorry, but naruto IS NOT the cause. naruto is for an audience of at least 12 years old, and they have warnings about the content of the tv show. same goes for Jackass, they have a long intro about how noone should reinact the stunts performed. It's their own fault.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: shy-cosplayer on April 03, 2008, 04:56:15 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on March 10, 2008, 08:17:48 PM
well Naruto is the cause if you think about it, when the show jackass came on tv loads of kids tried to copy it and either got hurt or killed.

Its so sad really
kids are easily prone to belive things on tv sometimes and think oh hey its cool and try to do it too

I'm sorry, but naruto IS NOT the cause. naruto is for an audience of at least 12 years old, and they have warnings about the content of the tv show. same goes for Jackass, they have a long intro about how noone should reinact the stunts performed. It's their own fault.

This was pointed out 3 pages ago.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

shy-cosplayer

lol, i know. i made the comment before i started reading the rest of the page!

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

That's what I warned the CN guys about weeks before this event but did they listen? NOOOO!!!

I told them "ya know do you think that some kid will try to do their own Sand Jutsu like OHHH lets say Garra's 'Sand Coffin?"

They laughed.

What's next? A kid trys to do Sasuke's fire ball jutsu and the Lysol can and lighter blows up in his face.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

shy-cosplayer