My thoughts on Weiss Kreuz Gluhen (Spoilers!)

Started by Tendai, July 07, 2003, 08:43:56 PM

Tendai

At least Schu's hair and face look VAGUELY the same.  I've a friend who's close to killing someone over what they did to Crawford.

*stomps up and down on Project Weiss for not paying Tsuchiya-sama royalties for her designs and losing the rights for them!*

KyraEnsui

Does it sucks that Schwarz comes out the last few episodes? Oh Nagi....I just love how you make an entrance in episode 10! -dreams- He's one sexy boy who is all grown up.

Hehe...I still love Ken but it just that all you are talking about Schwarz. So, I stick to the subject.

Tendai

I'm sort of happy it was just the last few - if it had been sooner, I would have been irritated by the changes even longer XD and damn right.  Nagi = teh s3xx0r.

Belga x Nagi.

Mrrrrr.

Must write!

Jessa_chan

I admit Nagi is very....yummy. I like him more in the first series though, cause he's closer to my age ^_^
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

KyraEnsui

He was too young for me in the first series. So happy that they made him all grown up and sexy in the second one. Oh...there's a manga coming for Weiss Side B. I saw it on a website. Hmm...let me see if I have the link..... Somehow, Ken looks like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat and Aya looks like the Phantom of the Opera dude with Katana.

Ah...the link to the manga---> http://www.jpqueen.com/onlineshop/productinfo.asp?PID=29089

Jessa_chan

I didn't look at the link yet, but I noticed in most manga pictures, Omi tends to look older. At least it's (slightly) better than his Card Captor Sakura look in the series! I mean he stole her hairdo and her hat, and not to mention the whole Genki blond-ish kid thing...
Not that I have TOO much against Omi, he's alright.
And I just thought about something! List the Weiss/Schwartz boys in the order you like them! Mine are:
1. Schuldig (*drool* I say no more)
2. Yohji (I love his attitude, but I'm too young for him ;_;)
3. Farfarello (YIYIYIYIYIYIYI)
4. Nagi (I like his telekenetic power-y stuff!)
5. Crawford (I named my cat after him XD)
6. Aya (Eh..he's alright)
7. Omi (Too high maitenence and has too many mental breakdowns for me)
8. Ken (I don't know why he's my least favorite, he just is. He's not really that special to me)
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Jessa_chan"List the Weiss/Schwartz boys in the order you like them!
01. Schuldig - Psychos rock, and when they're voiced by my fave seiyuu, it's an added bonus. ^^
02. Aya - I have a thing for guys with swords. =d And two words: "Takatori!!! SHINNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
03. Ken - He has a cool weapon and Seki sama! =D
04. Omi & Nagi - They're cute ^^ I knew Sasaki sama did Nagi's voice the moment he screamed. ^^; I was like, "It's Yuusuke!!"
05. Crawford - He's cool. And Okiayu sama.
06. Youji - I love the way he uses the wires. It's awesome.

Of course there are others I like, but I can't really rank them. In fact, after Ken, I'm not exactly sure how the ranking goes. ^^;

And tell me. What happened to Aya (Ran's sister) in Gluhen?!?! She was such a big part of the plot in the first series and then there's no mention of her in the second series? Baaaah. =\
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "Jessa_chan"List the Weiss/Schwartz boys in the order you like them!
1. Ken-- I don't know but I just love him when he first came out. His seiyuu is an added plus!
2. Nagi-- Episode 10 in Gluhen made me love him even more!!!
3. Farfarello-- There is something about psycho makes me go crazy. hehe..

Umm...the rest is hard to put in order. Oh...Ran's sister came out in the last episode of Gluhen where she works in the flower shop with her boyfriend? I think.

Tendai

QuoteList the Weiss/Schwartz boys in the order you like them! Mine are:

Oookay..Going JUST by the original series and not counting Gluhen.

1.  Yohji - Is and will always be my favourite for every reason that it is possible for Yohji to be someone's favourite.  And people who badmouth Shin'ichiro-sama will have to answer to me XD because he CAN sing, damn it.
2.  Schuldig - Schu kicks ass.  He is everything that a sexy villain should be.  Rowrrrr.
3.  Aya - Angsty.  Sexy.  And voiced by my seiyuu god.  There is no more to say.
4.  Crawford - See what I wrote for Schu ^^
5.  Nagi - Honestly, Nagi's one of my favourites.  In my world, Schu/Aya/Crawford are tied for second and Nagi should be third.  I love the humanity they gave him.
6.  Farfarello - YIYIYIYIYIYIYI!  Farfie kicks ass but is, in the end, my least favourite of the Schwarz boys.
7.  Omi - Omi.  Stop whining.  No one cares about your father.
9.  Ken - Meh, Ken's always been so blah for me.[/b][/code]

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Oh...Ran's sister came out in the last episode of Gluhen where she works in the flower shop with her boyfriend? I think.
Oh did she? Okay then... But last ep? >_>;
I need a new HD so I can continue downloading anime. Bah!

Quote from: "Tendai"And people who badmouth Shin'ichiro-sama will have to answer to me XD because he CAN sing, damn it.
He sure can! ^^
I've gotten quite into Miki sama lately. Perhaps it's because he's in almost every new anime! LoL. He sounds real good singing the Loki ED, Believe in Heaven. My fave songs by him are: Believe in Heaven, Sweet feeling (w/ Ishida Akira sama), and Understanding -Ai to Tame ni- (w/ Ueda Yuuji sama). The last two songs are from the Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!! (aka Sukisho!) song album, -HEAVENLY BREATH-. Awesomeness. =3

And I just realized that Understanding -Ai no Tame ni- would be a pretty good song to karaoke. Wonder if my friend would be interested in singing it with me.

It's sad that I'm missing sooooo many Weiß songs (by the group and from the series).

PS Miki sama has an awwwwesome seme voice. =d Just listen to Papa to KISS IN THE DARK. (Buwahahaha!! Midorikawa ukeeee! XD) *nod*
< Mew >

Tendai

QuoteIt's sad that I'm missing sooooo many Weiß songs (by the group and from the series).

I have the TV soundtrack, instrumental CD and a good portion of the songs from all the drama CDs, so if there's anything you're looking for I'd be happy to send it to you ^^

XD the first time I saw Shin'ichiro-sama I knew that he was Yohji's seiyuu even though I couldn't read the chara names in the article they had pictures of all the WK seiyuu in.  It just..fits..I mean, look at him!

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Tendai"I have the TV soundtrack, instrumental CD and a good portion of the songs from all the drama CDs, so if there's anything you're looking for I'd be happy to send it to you ^^

XD the first time I saw Shin'ichiro-sama I knew that he was Yohji's seiyuu even though I couldn't read the chara names in the article they had pictures of all the WK seiyuu in.  It just..fits..I mean, look at him!
Cool, thanks. ^^ *WinAMP plays Glühen* ^^; It's a sign!!

You know, Miki sama is one of the few seiyuu who look good having their hair dyed. Others would probably be Morikawa Toshiyuki sama and Sakurai Takahiro sama. (Sakurai sama's a cutie, btw. XD) Some people, such as Midorikawa sama and Okiayu sama, look horrible. x_x Highlights are maybe okay, but fully dying their hair a color looks just awful!
< Mew >

KyraEnsui

I have not seen them with their hairs dyed. >_< Just hope that Seki Tomokazu don't have it. Er...

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"I have not seen them with their hairs dyed. >_< Just hope that Seki Tomokazu don't have it. Er...
Nope, not Seki sama. (Thank God.)
Have you *seen* Midorikawa sama's hair at Anime North?! Kyaa~ It was a disaster! I think he's changed it since though.
< Mew >

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "GokuMew2"
Quote from: "KyraEnsui"I have not seen them with their hairs dyed. >_< Just hope that Seki Tomokazu don't have it. Er...
Nope, not Seki sama. (Thank God.)
Have you *seen* Midorikawa sama's hair at Anime North?! Kyaa~ It was a disaster! I think he's changed it since though.

No I haven't. Er... I want to see.....hmm...do you have a pix? Hehe.... Oh speaking of Midorikawa-sama...I found this really interesting about him and his role in this anime.

http://www.boysonboysonfilm.com/reviews/afterschool.html

Tendai

QuoteHave you *seen* Midorikawa sama's hair at Anime North?! Kyaa~ It was a disaster!

Nooo, THIS is a disaster ;_; Look what sexy sexy Takehito-sama did to his hair.  

http://www.kekkai.org/wkcorner/anime/yickykoyasu.jpg

He looks like he's trying to crossplay as Velma from Scooby Doo.

GokuMew2

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"No I haven't. Er... I want to see.....hmm...do you have a pix? Hehe.... Oh speaking of Midorikawa-sama...I found this really interesting about him and his role in this anime.

http://www.boysonboysonfilm.com/reviews/afterschool.html
Huh. ^^; And interesting URL. LoL.

Quote from: "Tendai"Nooo, THIS is a disaster ;_; Look what sexy sexy Takehito-sama did to his hair.  

http://www.kekkai.org/wkcorner/anime/yickykoyasu.jpg

He looks like he's trying to crossplay as Velma from Scooby Doo.
LOL! XDXD
I still kinda think Okiayu sama's hair was worse. Lemme see if I can find a pic. Bah. I looked around and can't find it right now, but believe me, it was awful. x_x

But check out Midorikawa sama's hair!

Blah. x_x I like it better when he just has some highlights.

Seki sama looks like a mushroom. XD Ishida sama is quite round himself. ^^;;;

I just realized how many new afureko pics there are. Must save them. *collects seiyuu cast pics*

Old pic, but I'll share. Yamaguchi sama gets a hug from Koyasu sama. =3
< Mew >

KyraEnsui

Wow...what a collection. Err...I don't like that hair style for Seki-sama. Awww... I like that last picture. That's so kawaii!  :D

Tendai

*kicks Yamaguchi out of there and replaces with herself XD*

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Tendai"*kicks Yamaguchi out of there and replaces with herself XD*
LoL! You wish. ^^;
< Mew >