Naruto Bingo

Started by BrightHeart76, March 13, 2008, 10:35:50 AM

BrightHeart76

We're going to have Naruto Bingo on Sunday at 11:00 a.m. at Table Top Gaming.   It's going to be lots of fun and I'll have some prizes.  Everyone is welcome to join.

We currently have room for 25 people, but I think we can get more room if more people would like to join us.  Please let me know if you're interested. :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Mind my n00b question but what is Naruto Bingo?

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 13, 2008, 01:07:29 PM
Mind my n00b question but what is Naruto Bingo?

Same rules and layout as traditional BINGO.  The only difference is instead of B-I-N-G-O we use Leaf, Sand, Mist, Sound and Akatsuki and instead of numbers we use characters and items from Naruto.  For example instead of B-5 I might call Leaf-Tsunade.  It should be a lot of fun.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Baker!-!

thats sounds fun i have some friends that mightpacipitate thats 7 of us i think maybe 8 and i know another group or 4
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Dragon Ninja

I'll come. I love Bingo.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Kandybar

Yay, bingo!  I'll come if I can make it to the Con that early.  (Me and Sunday mornings have issues.)

BrightHeart76

so it's official, we have different kinds of prizes.  YAY for people donating prizes.  :-)

BrightHeart76

Someone asked me a couple of questions and I wanted to make sure everyone knew the answers.

This is a free game! I am not charging anything for this.  I'm doing it for the love of fanime.  (Honestly it never crossed my mind that someone would charge for a game at fanime.  But it was a good question and I wanted to make sure everyone was clear about that.)

You do NOT have to be in cosplay.  If you are in cosplay as something other than Naruto, that's good too.  But be warned.  There is only one special rule for Naruto Bingo.  If you are cosplaying as someone on your bingo board you can cover that square even if I haven't called that square yet, it's like having an extra free space.  You don't get that free space if you don't have a Naruto cosplay that matches a character on your board. 

Everyone is welcome.  I have 60 boards, and 25 seats so far.  Please let me know if there is a lot of interest so I can see if we can get more seats.  Based on the response I've had so far, I don't think we'll fill the 25 seats but I'd love it if we did!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!   ;D

Xeluu

I think you'll MORE than fill those 25 seats.

I'm 95% interested in this (the other 5% is that I might oversleep! XD ), and I'm SURE many people will show up who don't come on these boards.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

BrightHeart76

I officially have a lot of prizes.  Some Naruto themed, some just fun Japanese snacks (Sakura Kit Kat / Green Tea Kit Kat / Wasabi Doritos). 

Hope to see you guys there!

Kandybar

Woo, I totally blanked on this.  Good thing I checked the thread again!

keisukesan

ii am so joining this
Title: Aggression

Driven by hate, deceptively brutally raped
Keeping all bad memories inside
All that you told me... was it all a lie?
You made me think, you made me shout, all but one thing that I've kept in mind,
The more I feel, the more I hat

SweetNiar

Ill be there for sure!! Should be fun! :)

Phantom Roxas

Jane_HTGPanel

BrightHeart76

WOW!  I don't really know how much I can say...but Fanime came thru with some REALLY amazing Naruto themed prizes for tomorrow.  If you can make it to BINGO it will be well worth your time!

See 'ya there!

BrightHeart76

Naruto BINGO was a blast.  Here are pictures from the game.  I hope to do this again next year!