Lucky ☆ Star LE /shirts/?

Started by Jun-Watarase, March 14, 2008, 10:47:02 AM

Jun-Watarase

The limited edition box-sets come with these.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2008-03-12/motteke-sailor-fuku-take-it-sailor-suits-themed-t-and-much-more-perfect-for-dance-cons-or-pjs

I'm guessing this is being used as a new selling point, but I'd be buying the first one regardless, just for the box. The shirts are all sorts of lame.

So, this is a addition to what you get in the first box-set... a failfuku shirt, a screen-wipe coronet, the OP single, Konata's character single, the box, and of course, the DVD. Definitely not nearly as exciting as the Haruhi boxset's release. Why am I planning on buying this? At this point, I haven't much of a clue.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

LordKefka

Oh man... wearing the first 3 and the last one of those t-shirts would be something...
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Chun

I'm not doing this again. Thinpack only for me, I'm already screwed into buying LE Haruhi DVDs.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

AnimeEmperor

I want #5 so I can run around and be called Sebastian.

But I'll wait to see if a shirt by itself shows up on eBay.....if they even come in my size.

redroses3164

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 14, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
The shirts are all sorts of lame.

AHAHAHAHAH *just saw these t-shirts* Oh man... who's willing to bet someone's gonna wear that to some con and pass it as cosplaying? And that swimsuit t-shirt. Man. How much lamer can ya get?

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on March 14, 2008, 10:20:33 PM

But I'll wait to see if a shirt by itself shows up on eBay.....if they even come in my size.

You could always just dress up as a butler.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

_Rena_

Quote from: redroses3164 on March 14, 2008, 10:27:48 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 14, 2008, 10:47:02 AM
The shirts are all sorts of lame.

AHAHAHAHAH *just saw these t-shirts* Oh man... who's willing to bet someone's gonna wear that to some con and pass it as cosplaying? And that swimsuit t-shirt. Man. How much lamer can ya get?

I wanna witness that. LOLOLOL

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 14, 2008, 11:02:39 PM
Quote from: AnimeEmperor on March 14, 2008, 10:20:33 PM

You could always just dress up as a butler.
There's no fun in that....

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

pockystix

They really think we're fashionable challenged, aren't we? (...then again, the majority is...)

I can't really afford any more box sets and I'm not really crazy for LS, so I'll be getting the regular DVDs.
No chance for Blu-Ray?
New sn = Meirin