Cosplay Skit Help. :<

Started by Nina Star 9, March 15, 2008, 02:20:55 PM

Nina Star 9

For the Masquerade, I am planning on doing this cosplay from this video, and will have this doll. However, I am completely at a loss as to what I should do on stage. The past two years I have sung the song that I am cosplaying from, but this year that is not an option (if you watch the video, it is clear as to why). I want to actually do something, since walk-ons are strongly discouraged, and I want it to be fairly intresting and unique. One idea (the only idea...) that I have had is to have someone dress up as the doll and then somehow have them appear from behind a prop, as if the doll came to life, but I would need someone else willing the dress as the doll, and I don't want to rely on that. Nothing in the video really gives me any idea for anything else to do, though.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

senritsu

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

senritsu

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.