Member art work!

Started by Mister_E, March 17, 2008, 03:56:40 AM

Mister_E

Show off your art to others, from the best of the best to a crappy job done on MS piant late at night!

Anime or other I don't care.

Did this in my college art class. WHO-HA!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Mister_E

Eh, it's already here, if the Mods say it's in the wrong spot then they can move it.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

XpHoBiaX

Hey, that is pretty awesome! lol
Kinda reminds me of Raziel...

Mister_E

Thanks I got the ideas from the comic books, Zombie: Feast! and The Walking Dead, a Teaching Skeleton, and mini bust of a old man.

XpHoBiaX

Awesome. Here is something I drew in the dark. >.< The power went out when I was drawing...all I had was lamp light.

Mister_E

XpHoBiaX

If I can get my hands on some clay, I would make a cast for that mask. X3 But my clay skills suck....XD

LadyKaren

Quote from: Mister_E on March 17, 2008, 03:56:40 AM
Show off your art to others, from the best of the best to a crappy job done on MS piant late at night!

Anime or other I don't care.

Did this in my college art class. WHO-HA!

... are those hearts floating around the body?

Mister_E

They're flys, it is a zombie after all.

Mister_E

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 18, 2008, 07:47:18 PM
If I can get my hands on some clay, I would make a cast for that mask. X3 But my clay skills suck....XD
What about Gum?

JTchinoy

your eyes are very crooked on the zombie, just thought i'd let you know.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

That's idea some nerves got cut on the face and part of the face sags a bit.

SweetNiar

creeeeeepy...especially the chin area ^_^  That part is good, and overall i like it :)

Mister_E

Thanks, i love the missing Jaw part of it.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Mister_E on March 20, 2008, 07:36:05 PM
That's idea some nerves got cut on the face and part of the face sags a bit.

I'm not getting that from the picture. :(

since eye's are locked in 1 spot by your eye socket, I find this hard to believe that droopy muscles will make your eye sag.

good explanation though.  maybe make the saggy muscles more noticeable??

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

Well it was my first time going all out on a Human type drawing (besides anime)

And I got the nerve idea from what a doctor told me what could happen if my nerves were to be damaged on the side of my face.

JTchinoy

interesting.  well keep practicing then.  considering the style you were using i can't make any other critiques that'll help you.  :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

I have more drawings and stuff...but they are never finished. O.o I suck at coloring.

quantbits

mm guess I'll post mine.

http://quantbits.deviantart.com/

I do a mixture of photography/flash/web/drawings.
Still working on my honey and clover AMV - I ran into a few technical difficulties.