Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Started by BrightHeart76, March 17, 2008, 08:53:02 PM

BrightHeart76

I can't believe no one posted this before!  Happy St. Patty's Day!! 8)

Éire go brách
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

otakuapprentice

now everybody go and drink........i kid, i kid.

adults, go drink; underage folk, break out the pepsi and pretend, lol.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

TaikoMoon

Or break out lime soda or something and put a drop of green dye in it
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

BrightHeart76

I'm an adult. 

I tried Guinness for the first time tonight...Blech!  I'm not a drinker but this stuff is vile!  I could only get it in a 6 pack so now I have 5 more bottles to get rid of. 

Thankfully the corned beef and cabbage came out well. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Sunara Ishi

Happy worship the Irish day!
Wear green and give me all your good luck.
kthxbye.
/evil

Psst. Give the bottles to friends or random people just to see how they react.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Barnes

No pinches for me today. *Didn't wear green*  8)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on March 17, 2008, 09:17:59 PM
I'm an adult. 

I tried Guinness for the first time tonight...Blech!  I'm not a drinker but this stuff is vile!  I could only get it in a 6 pack so now I have 5 more bottles to get rid of. 

I tried that beer at the renaissance fare. I felt the same way you did. I finished it for sake of finishing it(and not wanting to waste the $5 that I spent to get the glass of beer) and I'm never having that beer ever again.

Good thing I didn't get pinched today cause I wasn't wearing green, but I was in my dark green TBird so that counts.

*chuckles*

22 mins left and happy st patricks day to everyone as well.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

~~Loktera~~

I'm an adult. 

I'll take it.

It takes a special kind of person to enjoy a stout like that. Typically a well drunk person. But You have to have a certain kind of respect for a beer that eats like a meal.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Shinsengumi

I was wearing a dark green shirt yesterday does that help?
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

mDuo13

Quote from: ~~Loktera~~ on March 18, 2008, 09:23:46 AM
I'm an adult. 

I'll take it.

It takes a special kind of person to enjoy a stout like that. Typically a well drunk person. But You have to have a certain kind of respect for a beer that eats like a meal.
Hahaha. Yeah, Guinness is gross. Tastes worse than most beer, which is bad enough.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: mDuo13 on March 18, 2008, 04:32:52 PM
Quote from: ~~Loktera~~ on March 18, 2008, 09:23:46 AM
I'm an adult. 

I'll take it.

Hahaha. Yeah, Guinness is gross. Tastes worse than most beer, which is bad enough.

My personal favorites are Fat Tire (Goes good with most Gourmet Pizzas), Taj Mahal (Great with Spicier Curries), Corona (Goes well with spicy foods and "Fast Food" Pizza), Guinness (Goes well with... Itself.)
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Kazuko

:d corned beef and taters was tasty

I dont really like beer so I dont have an imput on it,

If it were something like sex on the beach then hell yeah pour that up

short_storiesgl

ew my mom was making cornbeef nd nasty ass cabagge and trying to maek me it it it went like this

Mom: im making cornbeef and cabagge
Me:... k
Mom:theres gonna be alot!
Me:k...
Mom:....your eating it...
Me: HELL NO
Mom: but its cornbeef and cabagge
Me: Yeah for YOU.
Dance Staff Second

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Kazuko on March 19, 2008, 03:59:28 PM
If it were something like sex on the beach then hell yeah pour that up

Totally not a St. Patty's Day drink. I don't need to be an expert to tell you that.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Makou

So, on St. Patrick's day, I went to school in black. A bunch of folks were going to pinch me, but the thing was.
"It's no excuse! No excuse! I've got an ice box where my hear used to be!"
*Emo teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.  :'(
I had a friend put a green tear coming out of my right eye. Sorry, G's.

Even did a little dance routine. Omarion Style.

I wonder if I can plan something with my dance partner on April 1.

JohnnyAR

I wore green and didn't even know it was St. Patrick's day, lol

Moogleborg

Whoops...wasn't aware about this....oh well, Happy St. Patricks Day to those who celebrated it. ^_^ I on the other hand, turned 24 on that day. ^_^ Hee hee. ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.