| FanimeCon 2008 | Vampire Knight Gathering + UPDATED

Started by emyr, March 18, 2008, 08:22:12 AM

emyr

Fanime 2008 is right around the corner and I noticed that there isn't a Vampire Knight 2008 Gathering Thread~
I will keep this list frequently updated as far as cosplayers go.

WHEN: SATURDAY, MAY 24th, 2008. 3pm
WHERE: MAIN ENTRANCE

Last Update: May 14th 2008

Current List Of Cosplayers:

Kaname Kuran - Emyr
Yukki Cross - Alwaysfullmetal
Ruka - waselreins
Male Day Class - XpHoBiaX
Maria Kurenai - shinigamitsunami + friend (yuuki)
Kaname Kuran - Kaname Kuran + 2 friends (cross + akatsuki)
Aido/Kain - Miyu_Mya's boyfriend
Yuuki Cross- sakuranoyuki

If we get more than a couple people that are cosplaying, we can set a date that we can meet,
take photos, AND RAID o` ______'o ~
So, just post what character you are going as and i'll add you to the list.
Or just post if your excited about seeing a hot Vampire Knight gathering, kekeke...

waselreins

When are you thinking of doing the gathering? I'll bring my Ruka costume then~

emyr

What days are you available?
Probably Saturday sometime, or friday?

yamaneko

I'll be doing Yuuki Cross~<3 ^^ Uhm, I have a D.Gray-man gathering and a Shonen Jump gathering on Sunday, so Saturday would be best ^^; *coming from school, so might not have time to change on Friday* Monday's good, too. xD

Shall I be Day Class Yuuki or Night Class?
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

waselreins

I'm in the same boat as Yamaneko. Sunday is strangely busy for me this year, and I'm free either in the afternoon or late at night (after the masquerade?) on Saturday.

migitlicious

This sounds fun. I hope you guys are successful with your gathering. I would have liked to do a Yuuki Cross cosplay but seeing how I am not sewing-inclined, I wanted to buy an outfit but they rather expensive even though they look nice.

emyr

Okay, thanks guys!
The time, is 3pm okay?
If you guys think a better time would be nice just tell me, it's flexible as of now. xD

@ migi : Thank you. Ah, the outfits are trickier than I thought they would be. xD

alwaysfullmetal

Sweet there is a gathering!! ^.^ Well i'm going as Yukki Cross in day class as well. So i'll try my best to be at the gathering. ^^

yamaneko

Quote from: alwaysfullmetal on April 06, 2008, 08:40:28 PM
Sweet there is a gathering!! ^.^ Well i'm going as Yukki Cross in day class as well. So i'll try my best to be at the gathering. ^^

That's good, cuz I'm being forced to drop out of the Vampire Knight group. TT^TT Budget turned up a little short this year, and I don't have enough to get a Yuuki costume. T.T I'm sorry! Better luck next year. . .
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

XpHoBiaX

ihave a cosplay, but I wont look like anyone in particular...lol

Kegan_Flame

I have a random night class student costume.. i might make an apearence, but i think saturday i am going to do my Nausicaa Cosplay

alwaysfullmetal

Quote from: yamaneko on April 10, 2008, 08:09:06 PM
Quote from: alwaysfullmetal on April 06, 2008, 08:40:28 PM

That's good, cuz I'm being forced to drop out of the Vampire Knight group. TT^TT Budget turned up a little short this year, and I don't have enough to get a Yuuki costume. T.T I'm sorry! Better luck next year. . .
Awww, i'm sorry. >.< Though i understand. Costumes are so expensive. *sighs* The only reason i can afford it is because i just had my birthday.

XpHoBiaX

I'll be crossplaying, as I have a Male Day Class costume. It was given to me. ;>.>

shinigamitsunami

hallooo~~
:] first post evar~ yay!!

well I'll be cosplaying Maria Kurenai, and I have a friend who's doing Yuuki Kurosu. So yeah, count us in!! :]

i'm excited to meet all of you!!

Kaname Kuran

I will be attending this "gathering with my dear Crossu and Akatsuki, Maybe my Bitch will be there too?

Miyu_Mya

Sounds wonderful my boyfriend is going as night class. He has blonde hair and can either be Aido or Kain.
"Nothing beautiful lasts forever."

Chihiro

There's also a Shojo Beat gathering, so VK cosplayer's can go there too B:

I guess I'll come to this gathering also 8D

Night Class, Yuuki Kurosu, btw.

Hoping to see a Kain and Kaname cosplayer and being able to tell it's him! B:
I'm a sucker for sexy hair >.>
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

emyr

Ah! I'm glad so many people are interested :U
I hope I can get everything costume-wise done by then >____>;;
and the shojo beat gathering sounds great :{D

BSaphire

3 pm is full. Could you please post a different time for this gathering ASAP on the official gatherings thread.

Arigato

B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC