How to share the con

Started by Amon_Devilman, March 21, 2008, 01:21:39 AM

Amon_Devilman

Well, Dev, I'd love to try your method, but considering the last time I tried to speak to her she threatened me with a restraining order at our mutual anime club.

And since she's all small and effeminate and such, it's easy to believe she's a victim, and not a bee-yotch.

The over-glaring would be nice, except my friends and her group never seem to pass each other. Just me on my own.

What really sucks is when we shared a fiction class.

Devereaux

Speaking from experience restraining orders are not that bad, though mine was from an entire family, not just a single individual...

Well until she sends guys after you to beat the shit out of you and leave you for dead (also something that I have had experience with) you really have nothing to worry about.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

Amon_Devilman

Does having people basically spread shit about you whenever you so much as SPEAK to a female friend and your girlfriend is not present count as threats?

Devereaux

No. That's "slander"

I can already tell that you ain't going to win this fight. Only thing left to do is to purify your soul, become ascetic and pray no one kicks your ass out of spite.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

JTchinoy

I say you do go to the middle of the convention lobby on saturday of fanime and do the crank dat dance.  that'll make you more popular among the fanime community. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Amon_Devilman

Hmmmm... Saturday, I was planning to wear my Sonic cosplay (I have about 3 planned for the con). That would be interesting.

banditkiller015

Seems kinda weird cause this is gonna be my 2nd time going there and I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.

JTchinoy

I was going to do walk it out in a teletubby outfit but i couldnt find one. :(

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

I don't live near or around anyone to be hated, and won't recognize those who would hate me. That and i don't give a crap. ;) Also, this is the only time I get to really visit with my new firends, since I live so far away from them. I'd be too concerned with the funtimes to worry about anything else.

JTchinoy

To show you how it is to be hated, I'm going to take a metal bat and beat the crap out of you in your predator costume.  :o

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

HAH try it. I dare you. Cuz I'll be dammned to let someone ruin my suit.

Actually, I am out here in cow country becuase I am the one doing the hating. And have beaten the shit out of people, and run people off the road, and other violent acts. But that was when I was a troubled,angsty teen. Now I am an adult...with a troubled past. lmfao. goosefruava....

But please don't come at me with a bat. I will be forced to cap your ass, then hang you upside down from the rafters. Skin you and mount your bones on my trophy wall. Then boast to my other fellow Hunters' not on this site about my kill.

btw I am just totally fucking around ;)

JTchinoy

she has lasers :O

my magic bat reflects your lasers!!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

yeah well, my weapon arsenal will whoop your ass, my little soon to be beheaded and mounted on my trophy wall friend. ;)

JTchinoy

Do you not comprehend the awesomeness that is a MAGIC BAT?

It even has MAGIC GRIP!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

No I comprehend slice your hands off and then rip out your spine. *slices your hands off*

;)

I love the Predators. X3

JTchinoy

I has acid blood, you die with me. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

OH *le gasp* Thread converging are we?!

*sets wrist comp detonation*

;) mustn't let you survive.

JTchinoy

:(

BACK ON TOPIC, just become established in the fanime community so they can't kick you out. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

rude32

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 30, 2008, 01:58:30 AM
:(

BACK ON TOPIC, just become established in the fanime community so they can't kick you out. :)
This is true, and it sounds like everyone who responded in this thread has your back.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

JTchinoy

yeah just look for the filipino guy in a balikbayan box if they giving you any trouble so i can talk to them. ;)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X