How to share the con

Started by Amon_Devilman, March 21, 2008, 01:21:39 AM

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 06, 2008, 10:32:41 PM
If I am the guy you're talking about, believe me, all I used to do is leave the room when she showed up. By the by, does the guy you're thinking of have black hair and glasses?
Nope. Doesn't sound like him. He didn't have glasses. I've never seen him with any.
Nor did the guy ever leave the room.

Though the situation was too much the same. And even your username sounded like his name.
I'm glad. I was afraid that she might have to deal with him again.
I realize that the situation could be really common due to how many anime fans attend universities with anime clubs. But the whole writing class bit and name was way too eerily close.

I wish you luck with your situation. I still think you should try to just live normally as if you never met her.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

JTchinoy

We got y0 back son!!

watch yo'self!

ok im done.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on April 06, 2008, 10:53:57 PM
If I am the guy you're talking about, believe me, all I used to do is leave the room when she showed up. By the by, does the guy you're thinking of have black hair and glasses?
Nope. Doesn't sound like him. He didn't have glasses. I've never seen him with any.

Though the situation was too much the same. And even your username sounded like his name.

I wish you luck with your situation. I still think you should try to just live normally as if you never met her.

Really? Considering I came up with this name years ago, forgot it existed, then found it again when I tried registering again for the forum this year, that's remarkable of a coincidence. Any details about the guy that would help me make sure we're not meant to kung fu fight later down the road?

JTchinoy

fuck that. Round 1. FIGHT

if it's your destiny, kung foo fight go!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Amon_Devilman

I realize that the situation could be really common due to how many anime fans attend universities with anime clubs. But the whole writing class bit and name was way too eerily close.

Nevermind, turns out you actually do connect to me. Although I'm guessing I'm not the guy you're thinking of, I'm still probably close enough to said circle to be concerned. So I'll be sure to avoid you and yours.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 06, 2008, 11:09:28 PM

Nevermind, turns out you actually do connect to me. Although I'm guessing I'm not the guy you're thinking of, I'm still probably close enough to said circle to be concerned. So I'll be sure to avoid you and yours.

Are you serious? Again, if you would let something like this worry and bother this much while at the con, it might be better off you didn't go afterall. For one thing, I'm fairly certain that if Sunara in fact is a "part of this", she wouldn't care so much as to intentionally ruin your fun. You're overly paranoid, and you let the opinion of others dictate your actions way too much.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 06, 2008, 11:09:28 PM

hmm... now I'm curious. X.x; If you're not that guy.
And which circle too.... -.-;
I only know of a couple that were ever an issue.
???

Is the university SJSU then? And Tsunami anime club?  ???

You're really under no threat from or to me. However I do not back down when if someone is deliberately messing with my friends. Which you seem not to be. So there is no issue as far as I am concerned.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

JTchinoy

who's a member of tsunami? they have fliers all over campus. >_>

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Sunara Ishi

The reason I ask is that it could be any school and any anime club. -.-;
I was trying to get clarification of said school and said anime club involved.

I have friends at other schools and friends that visit multiple anime clubs. And that's even if I am indeed related to this at all. I want to know how this might affect me if I am indeed in said group.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on April 07, 2008, 01:24:56 AM
I have friends at other schools and friends that visit multiple anime clubs. And that's even if I am indeed related to this at all.

You're right about sjsu and tsunami. And again, I'll make a point to avoid you all, because this whole thread is probably just going to make my experience at con a really bad one.

JTchinoy

Do you not pay attention to a single thing I've posted to you man?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 07, 2008, 01:41:58 AM
Do you not pay attention to a single thing I've posted to you man?

I don't want a fight pal, and were this thread never going to connect to my issues in the real world, I wouldn't be phased.

Considering that following info about Sunara Ishi that proves that she is in fact in said person's circle of friends just means that this is all going to bite me in the ass.

I'll still go to con, but avoidance is definitely going to be a thing should I find myself in a position where this thread does cause me to not enjoy the con.

JTchinoy

When did I say I'd fight? I said I'd help you.  That means talk it out with them or talk to you about it.  If they threw a punch, that's a different story.

If you want I can go with you to the Tsunami meetings if it's that awkward there.  I live a block off campus so it's no problem to me.

I'm not a violent person by any means, so any time I offer solutions it normally means talking it out.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 07, 2008, 01:52:05 AM
When did I say I'd fight? I said I'd help you.  That means talk it out with them or talk to you about it.  If they threw a punch, that's a different story.

If you want I can go with you to the Tsunami meetings if it's that awkward there.  I live a block off campus so it's no problem to me.

I'm not a violent person by any means, so any time I offer solutions it normally means talking it out.

I already have support at tsunami. So no, but thanks.

JTchinoy

Haha, ok. Hope you get yourself together before the con then.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 07, 2008, 01:45:54 AM
Considering that following info about Sunara Ishi that proves that she is in fact in said person's circle of friends just means that this is all going to bite me in the ass.

I'll still go to con, but avoidance is definitely going to be a thing should I find myself in a position where this thread does cause me to not enjoy the con.
I wasn't intending on mentioning anything to anyone concerning this thread if that is what you are worried about.
As long as you aren't seeking to hurt or cause trouble for my friends, I'd rather not cause them more stress than they already get with school and other stuffs. I was getting worried because people were posting about tagging around with you in such a way that might pose a danger to my friends. There was way too many things that sounded like threats.
[upon further re-reading: some of the things were people joking back and forth with each other rather than actual threats.]

Support groups are good and all unless they turn on someone and become a mob.

I would like to note that sometimes seeking people out for support, especially when there is little drama, may make the other party think that you are spreading false rumors about them. Its hard to think about what the outside perception is when you are on the inside. Its way too easy for things to break apart just at the slightest unintended nudge.

When I said that posting things like this, is that it may get to the other parties involved. Not that I'd be doing so. A forum this size is frequented by many and not everyone posts or creates an account.

If this is fairly recent tsunami activity, I may not be in said group. -.-; Because we haven't been too active in coming... Though I do acknowledge that it is highly likely we are on opposite ends.

But as long as my friends aren't being affected, I really don't care. Just live and enjoy your life, ok?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 07, 2008, 01:26:22 AM
Quote from: Sunara Ishi on April 07, 2008, 01:24:56 AM
I have friends at other schools and friends that visit multiple anime clubs. And that's even if I am indeed related to this at all.

You're right about sjsu and tsunami. And again, I'll make a point to avoid you all, because this whole thread is probably just going to make my experience at con a really bad one.

Wow. Paranoid much? Hey, news flash... no one cares.

No one here cares enough to actually give you trouble here, so don't flatter yourself. You're right, though. Judging from your posts, your con experience will probably be a bad one, but this isn't anyone's fault but yours and the type of person you are. Because of how personal you interpret things and how neurotic you are about someone no one gives a shit about, how you let something so trivial dictate your thoughts and actions, it's just pathetic to see someone as weak-minded as you are.

No one cares. If you went, probably nothing would happen BECAUSE no one cares... except you making it hard on yourself because you're so paranoid about things that wouldn't happen instead of enjoying the con. In the end, it probably would've been better if you decided not to go, otherwise, take the advise of what EVERYONE HERE has been trying to say and enjoy the god damned con if you do end up going. No one here's out to get you, no one even cares to bother to find out who you are because for all we know, you're a nobody. If anything, you're just making yourself look really idiotic.

Do these people even hate you? Or do they just find you REALLY annoying? Because if that were the case, I could see why.

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on April 07, 2008, 03:45:04 AM
Support groups are good and all unless they turn on someone and become a mob.

I would like to note that sometimes seeking people out for support, especially when there is little drama, may make the other party think that you are spreading false rumors about them. Its hard to think about what the outside perception is when you are on the inside. Its way too easy for things to break apart just at the slightest unintended nudge.

And if this were to ever happen, it'd probably be because they're supporting something for the wrong reasons.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Joecool1

Amon Devilman: What the hell is wrong wit u?  I'm sure one of the people on this forum wants to come after my ass!  Doesn't stop me from enjoying the con!  Do you realize how many people here telling u how pussy you are over something we don't give a shit about?  COME ON FIND YOUR DICK!!!
GET ME SOME HOES AND BITCHES AT THE CONS!!

OniCourseMusha

Playing Brain Age 2 got to me!

Enjoying yourself is good for your brain.
Thinking negative is not good for your brain.

srsly though: just enjoy the con than just being paranoid.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

JTchinoy

Quote from: Joecool1 on April 07, 2008, 11:22:10 AM
Amon Devilman: What the hell is wrong wit u?  I'm sure one of the people on this forum wants to come after my ass!  Doesn't stop me from enjoying the con!  Do you realize how many people here telling u how pussy you are over something we don't give a shit about?  COME ON FIND YOUR DICK!!!
For once I'll have to agree with Mr. 4chan

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X