How to share the con

Started by Amon_Devilman, March 21, 2008, 01:21:39 AM

Amon_Devilman

To everyone:

My life. My experiences. My judgement. So, basically, respect my choice, or shut the hell up.

Joecool1

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 07, 2008, 11:44:21 AM
To everyone:

My life. My experiences. My judgement. So, basically, respect my choice, or shut the hell up.
OH WHAT THE HELL!
Was this close of getting your dick back!
GET ME SOME HOES AND BITCHES AT THE CONS!!

Amon_Devilman

Joe, if you continue to talk about my dick, I'm going to just ignore you due to sheer uncomfortablity.

Jun-Watarase

I sure hope for your sake that you're just trolling this forum right now... but if by chance you're actually SERIOUS, you have our pity.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Amon_Devilman

I don't troll. So, pity away if that's what you want. I'm done with the pity. I'm just going to go to con, wing it, and see what happens.

Joecool1

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 07, 2008, 01:43:10 PM
I don't troll. So, pity away if that's what you want. I'm done with the pity. I'm just going to go to con, wing it, and see what happens.
Okay you got your dick back!  Have fun at the con!

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 07, 2008, 01:12:00 PM
Joe, if you continue to talk about my dick, I'm going to just ignore you due to sheer uncomfortablity.
Just don't mind him, he's a f*g anyways.  Joe if you're gonna call me names back, do it at Internet drama!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Joecool1

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on April 07, 2008, 04:14:44 PM
Quote from: Amon_Devilman on April 07, 2008, 01:12:00 PM
Just don't mind him, he's a f*g anyways.  Joe if you're gonna call me names back, do it at Internet drama!
I already did before you post that, FAG!  And my job is done here!

The whole point of me posting here is quit being so paranoid like people here are saying or you are such a coward!  Man if you come to con wit confident I would of respect you but if u refund your money cuz something this small shit, I laugh my ass out!  There no more talking about your dick since you are gonna enjoy the con!  Its okay to get pissed!

rubymoonIII

To everyone:

ugh ive met emo kids that whine less
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JTchinoy

is a motivational pic in order?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

rubymoonIII

i wish senor... i wish... heeey i know that brian age guy he's m boyfriend :-* ;D
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

short_storiesgl

Why in gods name did you make this a thread even I wouldnt do this.

btw this should be in the drama section =x
Dance Staff Second

JTchinoy

Quote from: rubymoonIII on April 08, 2008, 01:31:34 AM
To everyone:

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

short_storiesgl

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 08, 2008, 02:35:33 PM
Quote from: rubymoonIII on April 08, 2008, 01:31:34 AM
To everyone:

xD
Dance Staff Second

Amon_Devilman

Quote from: short_storiesgl on April 08, 2008, 01:30:44 PM
Why in gods name did you make this a thread even I wouldnt do this.

btw this should be in the drama section =x

Because it was simply started as a question about if there was a way to just go about the con without worrying about overreactions from the other party. No drama, or complaining or nothing. Just a simple answer.

Then details were shared, and then it looked like my finances were going to get tight so I'd have to cancel going to the con (and everyone jumped on the "Oh weak dude" bandwagon), but then my finances fixed themselves enough that I could still go to con, but it turned out I picked up a person that is part of said clique on the thread, which usually would mean that gossip would spread, drama would build and whatnot. However, as I last posted, I'm just going to go to con, try to enjoy myself, and wing it in case of drama.

So, all of you who are just posting here for the sake of poking fun at me, the joke is both old and late. I'm going to con, I'm going to enjoy myself, and that's that.

Now, get the hell off my thread.

Jun-Watarase

Save yourself the humiliation and... stop defending yourself in this thread. You've already made yourself look like a pathetic idiot. You post a thread on advice on what to do... then you get upset when the information within it becomes more personal? You set yourself up for that one-- if you don't want your personal issues to be discovered, OBVIOUSLY don't make a thread ABOUT your personal issues! What was the point of posting this thread in the first place if you weren't going to listen to the advice anyway?

Congrats on your decision to suck it up and go to the con, though. Don't even think about the drama that you keep constantly worrying about, because I assure you, that WILL pretty much destroy hope in enjoying the time you spend there.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

short_storiesgl

I don't even understand why you had to share it with everyone i don't see the need for you to go on and make this into a thread. Why are you defending yourself if you don't care? whats the point? YOu posted a thread about Drama at con...Expect to get negitave feed back.

And to tell us to get off your Thread is quiet childish.
Dance Staff Second

Amon_Devilman

Jun-Watarase: A person who doesn't defend himself is a pathetic idiot. If he does, he's just an idiot that still has his pride. And the only reason I got a bit freaked out is because I'm talking about a person who takes every coincidence of my being at con in the same room as her as some kind of stalker behavior (which never goes well in this day and age, regardless of innocent or not). So, when I say my experience and my judgement, you can believe there's a legitimate reason for it.

Short_storiesgl: I say get off my thread because if you're not going to try to discuss my problems in a respectful manner, then just don't comment. That... and I'll admit after hearing Joecool talk about my dick so much, my temper was pretty much gone. ^_^;;

To everyone: I have no problem discussing my drama with people if I can find either some sympathy. I was especially happy when I found that I did have some support in regard to my right to enjoy the con without worry.

And the biggest problem I have right now is that I pretty much made my choice to go to con and enjoy 12 posts ago, then random people come in and decide to start on me after I made the right choice. Seriously, you random guys popping up at the end of the thread are sucking all the enjoyment out of my decision.

So, let's all just enjoy the fact that I AM going, and maybe we'll all run into each other and have a good ol' time.

Jun-Watarase

Enjoy the con. I'm sure if you don't intentionally become a part of your own problem again, ie, intentionally confront anyone involved and/or stalk her, it wouldn't be a problem. If they confront you with issues, handle the problem maturely and if it calls for it, report them if they're harassing you. That's it. Otherwise, ignore the problem altogether.

As for people continuing to make comments, and people making idiotic remarks like Joecool's... welcome to the internet. I advise you to grow a tougher skin both here and in real life, according to what you've said in your posts. The internet isn't here to offer you sympathy whenever you feel like you need to whine about your own personal drama. It'll make you feel better when it's present, but probably won't aid you in any way. Eventually, if you're an idiot in your posts, someone will point it out.

Anyways, to lock the thread, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and there should be a tab on the lower left corner. :T

FanimaidCafe.com

short_storiesgl

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 08, 2008, 11:21:51 PM

Anyways, to lock the thread, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and there should be a tab on the lower left corner. :T
Well said.
Dance Staff Second