Proposed Shin Megami/Persona Gathering 08

Started by G-Force, March 25, 2008, 11:01:51 AM

G-Force

Note: All elements may change by request.

Gathering Details
Day: Saturday
Time: 12:00 PM

Attendance List
Junpei - JL
Yukari - Ises
Mitsuru - Pandora
Akihiko - G-Force
Aigis - Kelly

Hello there Persona players and all other fans of the famous series from Atlas. I would like to have a gathering/meet up with all those who want to show their love through the medium of cosplay. Seeing how the fanbase for Persona is quiet small compared to games like Kingdom Hearts, I think that we should discuss the meeting time/place so we can choose a moment where we are all available. This thread will be used as a way to gauge the overall interest the cosplay community has toward this idea along with proposing possible  times etc. Hope to see this idea take off.

ShiningWizard327

That's what's up! I'm cosplaying as the Main Character this year and I'm bringing a Yukari Takeba and a Mitsuru Kirijo. So far Yukari and Mitsuru are unconfirmed, but I'll definetly be there as Minato Arisato.
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same"

ilovepocky~

Aw, the time might be cutting a bit close, but I'll try to make it as Maiko (yes, yes, tiny character xD). There's a Bleach Gathering at 11 though, so I'll have to rush dressing up to get to this gathering.

Hope to see you guys there anyway :)

Yunri-Chan

I don't think I have enough time for a Persona 3 cosplay, but I'm sure my friend (Jitsu123) can attend, since he's bringing Main Character. [: I might come anyway to take photos though~
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

G-Force

A question to all P3 cosplayers.

Does anyone have a good tutorial on how to tie a ribbon tie like for the school uniform? I tried looking online and found nothing.